My mother teeth is fully decade and she is suffering from great pain and there is bleeding in her teeth which is decade. What types of problems can occur if there is regular bleeding.

My mother teeth is fully decade and she is suffering from...
Loss of blood can lead to anaemia if it continues plus it's a focus of infection which can cause multi organ problem.
Hello, bleeding gums could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
If you are sure the teeth have been decayed, get them corrected as it will only invite more problems. Visit your dentist to get variety of options from correction to replacement.
Show to a dentist to know the cause of pain and get scaling done from him to get rid of bad smell from mouth and bleeding gums.