I was a social smoker means smoke two or three ciggies in week but not from last one week I quit now I want to clean my lungs Please help. Me.

Hello, First let me congratulate you for quitting smoking. The fact that you quit will ensure you will have healthy lungs in the future. You can try some physiotherapy excercises for improving lung functions. Any physiotherapists can teach you that. Or you can also join yoga which will help in breathing and improve lung functions. All the best
Best age to stop smoking is before 40 ,In fact do not start all Only by using strong will power and avoiding all situations where you feel like smoking, chewing tobacco/ or drugs or drinking or using drugs/ weed, avoiding friends who smoke and diverting mind by reading or chewing a gum, like NICORETTE and taking a walk when you crave for a smoke can all help. You can chew Nicorette gum which is nicotine replacement. There are medicines available. Which can be prescribed if asked personally Cigarette smoking is a leading preventable cause of mortality. It kills more than 60 lakh people worldwide every year. More than 50% of regular smokers would invariably die from tobacco-related illnesses which includes heart attack, cancer or asthmatic lung diseases. Best age to stop smoking is before 40.
Dear Abhi, Congratulations for not getting addicted to smoking. When you quit smoking itself will clean your lungs. You can do breathing exercise or pranayama (yoga) in addition.