I have a pain in my throat from morning. I that it's because of cold or cough but my nose is dry so I don't feel it's because of cold or cough. I don't know why is that happened. Is it because of eating oily food?

I have a pain in my throat from morning. I that it's beca...
Do hot water and salt gargles.
Hello, Lybrate user, you should drink lukewarm water. •Gargle, twice with hot saline water. •Tk, steam, twice. •Avoid, cold intake, exposure to cold climate, dust, smoke, junk food ,nicotine.•tk, homoeopathic medicine: @ Aconite nap30-6 pills, thrice. Go for meditation to charge your body and lungs with plenty of Oxygen  in order to clear nasal passage. •Report wkly, your feedback matters for further follow up,  please. Tk,  care.
Dear Kintesh, It could be dryness or soreness of the throat as you said. It could be allergic or viral and may be the preliminary symptom of it. So please do gargling with lukewarm water with pinch of salt in it. also u can use betadine gargles for better effects..Please do it u will get relief. If not please consult. All the best.
May be. Have a brush before sleep. And sleep with a raised pillow. Gastritis also may aggrevate this.