Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mangesh ChandewarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Mangesh Chandewar provides answers that are very helpful and inspiring. Thank you so much sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mangesh Chandewar to be well-reasoned. Thank you so much
Dr. Mangesh Chandewar provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you very much
Dr. Mangesh Chandewar provides answers that are professional. Thanks
Sir my age is 17 and my pennis is too small like 3-4 cms I do not no what to do please suggest me something sir.
I am suffering from nose blockage from 3 months on wards my nose was blocked I used nasal drops but also it's like that what is this I don't no when I am spreading the nose with hand then I can able to breath properly otherwise it's not comfortable while cold will be nose will block but I don't have cold but my nose was blocked what to do please tell me doctor what is this.
My two month old kid stool, urine and feeding all are normal. He mostly dry cough at night. Doctor prescribed me maxtra and ambrodil lx. I gave him saline drips also. Please advice.
Hello I am a married guy. I was having sex with no issues at all but from last few days I can see I am unable to hold erection for long and my time in bed drop to 1-2 min from 5 min. Please help.
I am 20. 5 years F. For some reason, I feel very insecure while using condom. I always fear it may fail and when we come to know about it, it's generally very late. I wanted to know about oral contraceptive pills like unwanted 21 days that are available in the market. How safe are they and how effective, especially around 12th to 19th day of cycle when there is high chance of pregnancy. What are the side effects? Do they cause any complications in pregnancy later when I want to get pregnant? I plan to use them for like 3 times a year with regular gaps.
While most of us consume alcohol on a social basis, or during certain special and momentous events of our life, there are some people who may be classified as heavy drinkers. There is a certain alcohol limit as per the sex, age and climate that a person can have on a daily basis. When a person overshoots that limit on a daily basis and that too by a large margin, he or she may be known as a heavy drinker.
If you fall in this heavy drinking category, then you may want to go through the following tips in order to bring down and curb your habit so that you can drink in moderation, without causing undue problems for your mental and physical health.
- Use bitters: Using bitters, especially digestive bitters, with your drinks can help in bringing down the amount of alcohol that you consume in one go. This can also help your body in digesting the alcohol in a better manner so that you do not wake up with a hangover. Also, the use of digestive bitters can help in detoxification of the liver and prevent it from getting coated with toxins released by alcohol.
- Water: It is a well-known fact that one must stay hydrated while drinking so that he/she does not get carried away and drink too much. You can easily have a glass of water between each drink so that you keep the buzz at a stable level rather than letting it get to your head, to a point where you start to ask for even more alcohol. Moreover, before a big party or event, it is best to first have plenty of water so that you do not end up going overboard.
- Cleansing juices: The latest diet and fitness fad includes a dose of juices churned from various kinds of fruit and vegetables. You can also try this cleansing juice menu every time you feel like reaching out for a drink. This will help you in keeping things in perspective and then drinking moderately, if and when the need arises.
- Set a drink deadline: If you want to cut back on your drinks significantly, then one of the best things to do is to set yourself a drink deadline. As per this deadline, you will set a number where you will stop. For instance, once you have reached 2 to 3 drinks, you will automatically stop so that you do not binge.
- Find a support group: It is best to find a support group of friends or even an alcoholic anonymous group so that you can share your experiences and find motivation at the same time. This is especially important for those going through withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.