Follow these tips:
- Do not keep your stomach empty for long durations,
- Eat in small quantities frequently.
- Avoid hot, spicy and oil fried food
- Drink plenty of water in between your intake.
- Keep away from mental stress and tensions,
- Perform physical exercises daily and meditation helps to relieve mental stress and tensions.
- Consume lot of fibre like raw vegetables, oats, fruits, sprouts, etc
- Avoid excess intake of coffee or tea , intake of medicines on empty stomach.
- Be careful about the food while eating outside.
- Carry a small pack of biscuit or some fruits along with you for emergency.
- Whenever you suffer from acidity, take the medications prescribed by the doctor for 2-3 weeks continuously until the wounds in the stomach gets healed completely.
- Sleep at least for 8 hours a day.
- Restrict the usage of pain killers and antibiotics frequently.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Acidity treatment