Hi. My uric acid has gone up and because of that my knees and toes are paining. Could you let me know what I can take for the pain and also what I can eat and what I can not eat.

Homeopathic remedies for high uric acid provide an excellent cure. Treatment of elevated uric acid levels with homeopathic remedies not only lowers the levels but also treats body’s defective tendency to hold  excess of uric acid. Homeopathic remedies also treat the body’s metabolic process which handles purines (kind of protein which ends up as uric acid after the body processes it. These are the top homeopathic medicines for elevated uric acid levels that I have found to be very effective colchi, ledum, guaicum, benzoic acid, lithium etc Tips for increased uric acid levels and gout Watch your weight. Try to lose weight slowly. Eat fresh fruit, vegetables, whole wheat products and some pulses (high in purine) every day. Enjoy low-fat milk and dairy products daily. Keep an eye on the purine content of food. Avoid offal, shellfish and crustaceans and tinned fish such as sardines in oil. Eat no more than 100g of meat, sausages, fish and poultry a day. Drink alcohol only occasionally, as it affects the elimination of uric acid. Eat low-fat food. The consumption of high-fat foods encourages weight gain. Drink at least two litres of low-calorie fluids a day. Recommended fluids are water, tea and fruit juice. .consult me by clicking on consult option for homoepathic treatment without side effects.
Normal level are 2.4-6 mg/dl in male and in female and 3. 4-7 mg/dl .High uric acid can cause Gout, arthritis,Kidney stone) 1. Avoid protein rich diets like mutton, egg, fish, sea food (sardines)/prawn 2.Avoid pulses, lentill, mushrooms, green leafy vegetablles like broccoli, cauli flower, cabbage, spinach, beans, peas 3. Take fruits like apple, banana, orange, black cherry, lime etc 4. Drink plenty of water (8-10 glass) daily 5. Avoid alcohol and caffeinated drinks, excess sweets cakes/cookies 6.Reduce weight if overweight 7. Take medicine after consulting physician.