Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Management of Smoking Cessation
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Sex Addiction Counselling
Well Woman Healthcheck
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Dhanwantari HospitalYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hair instantly. Its very big problem for me pls suggest for me better shampoo my hairs and oil any medicine that improve my hair quality and control my hair fall and my hairs strong and smooth, shine.
Why should people with diabetes be extra careful of their Heart Health? What’s the connection? Diabetes is considered as one of the major controllable risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
A Study conducted shows that around 65% of diabetic patients die from heart disease or stroke. The connection between diabetes and heart disease starts with high blood sugar levels. With continued high blood sugar levels i.e. high glucose in the bloodstream, the arteries gets damaged and become hard and stiff. Fatty material that builds up on the inside of these blood vessels can eventually block blood flow to the heart or brain, leading to a possible heart attack or stroke.
People with the below listed condition and lifestyle are at increased risk for developing cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- High blood pressure(hypertension)
- Abnormal cholesterol
- Lack of physical activity
- Poorly controlled blood sugars(too high) or out of normal range
- Regular Smoking
What is a Diabetes?
It's is a disorder in which your body doesn’t produce insulin in the required quantity because of too much sugar in the blood or high blood glucose.
Frequent urination, Intense thirst and hunger, Weight gain, unusual weight loss, fatigue, cuts and bruises that do not heal, male sexual dysfunction, vaginal Infection in females, numbness, tingling in hands and feet.
Connection with Heart related diseases i.e. What can diabetes do to the person's healthy heart?
- A diabetic who has had a previous heart attack has a much greater risk of having another.
- Diabetics develop cardiovascular disease at a much earlier age than others.
- Diabetics who have suffered a heart attack are more apt to die as a result.
Prevention: More of a lifestyle change followed by medication under supervision of a doctor and a nutritionist is possible. The best way to prevent the development of cardiovascular disease is to prevent diabetes itself. General nutrition recommendations:
- Control your portion size
- Limit your consumption of saturated and transfats and cholesterol
- Setting reasonable goals for your total amount of carbohydrates.
There is no certain way to avoid heart disease and circulation problems, but there are lot of things to do to cut your risk.
- You smoke? Put a full stop.
- Do weight management and lose some extra pounds.
- Check your sugar levels regularly and keep your blood pressure in the proper range.
- Get regular physical activity
- Keep your blood fats and cholesterol levels in a healthy range.
- Keep your blood glucose under control live a healthy life with a healthy heart. Stay Healthy!
Hyperpigmentation is a medical condition which occurs when an area of the skin becomes much darker in comparison to the rest of the skin tone. This happens due to an excess of a pigment called melanin. Hyper-pigmentation is fairly common and many people have reported this condition at some point in their lives.
Types of Hyperpigmentation
1. Lentigines or Freckled Skin: They are mainly freckles which arise on the skin.
2. Solar Lentigines: Although these are known as age spots, sun spots and liver spots they are caused primarily due to prolonged exposure to the sun.
3. Melasma: This condition mostly seen in pregnant women and is caused due to hormonal changes during pregnancy. Melasma typically manifests as pigmented and patchy areas of discoloration on the face except the eye area.
What causes hyperpigmentation?
- Hyper pigmentation can be hereditary i.e. passed on to children from parents
- Prolonged exposure to sun.
- Picking and poking at the skin can also cause hyper pigmentation.
- Medications such as hormone treatments, antibiotics and anti-seizure drugs may result in it as an unwanted side effect.
- Skin injuries due to bad forms of acne vulgaris and inflammation.
How Homeopathy Works on Hyperpigmentation?
Homoeopathy considers blemishes or pigmentation as a local expression of a systemic / internal disturbance. Homeopathy believes that skin disorders are a reflection of an internal imbalance and to be treated from within. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution, genetic predisposition and so on. While choosing homeopathic remedies the cause of pigmentation is evaluated, for example, mental stress, hormonal imbalances, sun exposure, nutritional deficiency, poor immune system and so on.
Homeopathic treatment, which gets to the root of the problem will reinforce the immune system and gradually restore the pigmented spots to the normal skin color. Homeopathic medicines restore the hormonal imbalance and control the excessive production of melanin. Homeopathy will not inhibit the natural process of the skin's melanin production. It will act on melanocytes to produce less melanin naturally thus strengthening the skin cells to stay healthy and remove excessive melanin in the skin. This improves the quality (texture) of skin, blemishes disappear and further discoloration of skin stops.
For fast recovery and to maintain the skin texture and glow homeopaths also use external creams which are purely prepared by homeopathic Mother tincture and low potency’s and are very safe and without any side effects.
Homeopathy medicines cure pigmentation from the root cause and assuring the patient of not facing the similar problem in future. Some of the common homeopathic medicines for treating pigmentation are:
- Medicines like Lycopodium Clavatum can be consumed if you experience grayish-yellow discolored face with blue circles around the eyes. It can also cure brown spots on the nose and face.
- Sepia offincinalis can treat chloasma (Yellow spots on the face and a yellow mark across the upper region of the nose and cheeks). This medicine also treats ailments during pregnancy and is best suited for patients who have dark hair.
- Thuja occidentalis should be consumed to treat dry skin with uneven brown spots. People who have waxy faces with dark under eyes should consume this medicine.
- Argenticum nitricum can also be consumed if your face looks pale, old and bluish. It is best suited for people who have tense, hard and brown skin with irregular brown blotches.
- Cadmium sulphuratum can treat yellow stains on the cheeks and nose. This usually worsens due to prolonged exposure to the wind and sun.
- Copaiva offincinalis reduces brown lenticular spots. These spots give a mottled appearance and can itch at times.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides can be consumed by women who experience discoloration of the skin due to uterine and menstrual disorders.
- Plumbum melallicum usually treat liver spots, hyper pigmentation and reduces the oil content of the face.
These remedies treat discoloration of the face along with liver spots, brown spots and excess oil formation of the face which is accompanied by hyperpigmentation.
However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the homeopathy doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Thus homeopathic remedies of pigmentation are tailor-made and should be taken after consulting a specialized homeopath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Thanks to technology and its rise in the industry of aesthetics or cosmetics, one can now access a number of solutions when it comes to looking good and fighting the signs of ageing. Apart from creams and lotions as well as solutions offered at salons, one can also use a number of tools and procedures in the clinic of a cosmetic or plastic surgeon, for more long term results which will also have an immediate effect. While Botox and fillers may be old news, Sculptra is the latest new solution when it comes to the youthful recontouring of one's face. Read on to know everything you need to know about this new injectable.
What is it? Sculptra is the latest injectable that is available in liquid form. It works quite similarly to a filler and adds plenty of volume to the various sagging and ageing areas of your face including cheeks, chin and jawline.
Volume: This injectable basically works towards adding greater volume to problem areas. It can add volume and recontour areas like hollow temples, hollow cheeks, soft cheekbones where the bones are too obvious, a hollow chin area which leads to a tired and aged look, the folds that lie between the mouth and chin, as well as the mouth and nose; and a jawline that could be defined in a better and more proportionate manner. These injections help in recontouring these areas and filling them with the requisite volume so that one has a softer and more youthful look. The Sculptra injections can also be applied to other parts of the body. It also helps by giving your wrinkles a lift and filling the fine lines.
Ingredients: So what is Sculptra really made of? This injection contains a synthetic substance that is derived from lactic acid. This is known as Polylactic acid and is most commonly found in our muscles after an intense bout of gymming or exercising. This fills the loss of volume, which happens with the enzymes created by our own cells.
Treatment: The procedure is relatively simple and can be done in one sitting at the clinicians’. The effects usually last up to two years and then it will have to be administered again. It cannot be used in the forehead or anywhere near the eyes. Also, one should not attempt to use this on the lips. Before the actual procedure, you will need a detailed consultation with the doctor so as to learn the pros and cons as well as the application and areas where it may be applied. The results will take anywhere between 45 days to 90 days as the collagen production will be triggered by the injection.
Safety Measures: You should not use this injection if you are pregnant as it may lead to a variety of complications.
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and visit the gynaecologist immediately.
Peer pressure occurs when a person engages in certain activities against his/her wishes only because other people around are doing it.
However, in school/college, your friends tend to be influential and with the intention of impressing them or “fitting in”, you might lapse into the kaleidoscope of alcohol, narcotic substances and other unfavourable habits.
Dealing with peer pressure is essential as it will keep you focused and help you remember the reason you came to school/college for. Once you give into peer pressure, turning back is very difficult and prolonged exposure to the wrong company and substances will lead to your downfall. Thus, avoiding peer pressure in an absolutely new setting is necessary.
Here are a few ways to avoid/deal with peer pressure:
- Introspection: It is important to know yourself and the beliefs and morals you believe in to live by your own principles. To know yourself better, you need to introspect- Do you think drinking alcohol is wrong? Is lying to your parents dangerous? Will smoking actually make you happy?
When you are aware of the values you stand for, you will be able to take a stand better when someone forces you to do something contradictory to your beliefs.
- Don’t be afraid to say no: Don’t be afraid to take a negative stance regarding something you don’t want to engage in. If your companions are still forcing you, do not change your stance and try something for the sake of it. Say no with conviction and the more certain you are with your stand, the lesser people will force you into something.
- Choose your friends wisely: This doesn’t mean that you need to limit yourself to interacting with only certain kind of people. However, when the situation boils down to building good relations, it is advisable that you choose people who share the same beliefs and values as you. This makes you less prone to peer pressure as your friends will constantly keep reminding you what’s wrong.
- Avoid stressful situations: If you think you won’t be able to handle the pressure inflicted you on by your peers, avoid those situations. For example, in a party, if you’re being forced to drink alcohol despite you denying, head for the exit.
I became too black after facing in sunlight. What can I do get my fairness and whiteness on my face and neck. My face and neck are becoming totally black nowadays in summer after going in sunlight.
How can I reduce my hair fall and weight loss. Can it possible new hair will grow on my head. Please sir give me a suggestion.
Doctor, I had sexual intercourse with my wife 5 months back and it was protected But this month she has missed her periods Does that mean she is pregnant lately?
I have typhoid from last 2 weeks and now am getting better. But am getting light fever for few hours and disappear. What diet should I follow.
Hi I'm 33 years old married male from 6 months I have lost the stiffness in my Penis it looks small I come out as soon as I start sex I want to increase my libido delay ejaculation harder my Penis. Is the any medicine for it is any doctor available in my city I don't want costly treatment cheap ayurvedic or any pills Zandu vigorex or Dabur shilajit will help or not. Is there any way you increase size and width.
My mother is 60 years old now. She has low bp. Moreover, she always suffers from headache, bile and acidity problem. Plz, suggest some tests so that I can have the problem diagnosed.
I had miscarriage this month. And I want to conceive again. Now I want to know when I can plan to conceive next? And what precautions I should take to have a successful pregnancy?
My husband and me we always have sex like his quench is always satisfied but sometimes he also masturbate. We had a big fight on dis because I I thought he is not satisfied wid me that he is watching porn other people having sex and he is enjoying. Is it because he is not satisfied or what is da reason.
Sir I am suffering from pimple problem for a long time When I blast my pimples then the marks remains on my skin for long time In the summers mainly the pimple problem is more and manner times turns into acne Please solve this problem Please give me the name of the medicine which I should apply on my face HOPING FOR AN EARLY RESPONSE.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique is the most advanced hair transplant technique.
FUE method of hair transplant is one of the most popular & advanced hair loss, male or female pattern baldness treatments offered at HairMD- hair transplant clinic in Pune with best, real and amazing hair transplant results. In the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique of hair transplant, each hair follicle is individually harvested from the scalp, using high precision, circular punches. It is then immediately transplanted back on bald patches on the scalp. This technique leaves no linear scars and is not very painful, which used to be the case previously with the strip harvesting or FUT hair transplant Technique. FUE is a highly advanced and minimally invasive hair transplant technique, hence also known as a scarless hair transplant. In this technique, Follicular units of hair are harvested individually from the donor area unlike the Strip Method, where a strip of tissue with hair follicular units is excised from the back of the scalp. Here instead of taking the Strip, small, precise motorized or manual punches are used to excise each hair graft individually and then transplanted.
The hairs which are to be used for transplantation can be taken from-
Donor area for hair transplant: The back & sides of the head (Occipital and Temporal Areas) - The hair in these areas remain unaffected by baldness. They are not susceptible to the action of DHT (DiHydroTestosterone), and thus don’t fall off. Hence they offer a good source of hair to be transplanted in the bald area.
- Beard for hair transplant - People with a good growth of beard hair have the added advantage of using the beard for hair transplant. Since the beard hairs are thicker and coarser than the scalp hair, mixing them with the scalp hair, gives us a great density and good coverage of the head. Once expertly mixed with the hair from the head, it is very difficult to distinguish them from the head hair when they start growing.
- Body Hairs for hair transplant - Chest, Axillary & Pubic Hair. As a last resort, when a large number of hairs are required to be transplanted, like in extreme severe baldness, we can also effectively use hair from the rest of the body to be transplanted on the head.
In order to achieve the best & real Fue hair transplant results-
And to be scientifically perfect, the bundles of hair that are harvested from the head are removed from the scalp and examined under a digital microscope before being transplanted. They are separated according to the number of hairs in each bundle.
Our hair on the head usually grows in bundles of 1’s, 2’s, 3’s & 4’s. These bundles are known as follicular units or hair grafts. It has been proved that the best & the most real looking hair transplant results are obtained when these hairs are transplanted, just as they are, in groups, without separating them. Also, the most natural & real hair transplant results are obtained, when the hairs are placed in the scalp, exactly the way they first grew on our head at birth. The front of our hairline is made up of single hair follicular units, the transition zone has a mixture of double hair and single hair follicle units and the rest of the hair behind that is a blend of all remaining hair. When this original pattern is not consciously followed by the doctor, the results are not natural & real and patients are disappointed. The success of hair transplant also depends on the angle and direction of the naturally growing hair. These are important facts that patients need to understand, before going in for a hair transplant. Normally, the hairs present in the hairline grow at a very acute angle of 15-20 degrees to the skin of the head. As we progress from the hairline to the crown, this angle subtly increases, eventually the hair becoming almost vertical in the crown. This gradual change is very subtle and for the transplant to look perfectly natural, this has to be kept in mind by the doctor.
The direction of the growing hair is also equally important. As we move from the center to the sides of the head, the direction changes from straight to sideways. The point at which this change starts happening is unique to every person and it is for the doctor to recognize this during the consultation. Following the natural direction of hair during hair transplantation, is one of the key factors which helps a doctor in giving a natural and artistically pleasing look to the hair transplanted.
In a hair transplant, the whole concept of designing the hairline & crown is based on the above two factors. When the doctor has a thorough knowledge of these rules of hair architecture, he is able to create the perfect hairlines & crowns and also add to the existing ones. HairMD India is the only one that considers all these factors, making it the most trusted name among the hair transplant clinics in Pune.
As a take- away message, there are 3 key points about FUE (follicular unit extraction) hair transplant to bear in mind:
There is no risk of a linear scar on the back of the head on in more simple words, this is no scar hair transplant surgery.
- There is minimal pain or painless surgery. The most you would feel would be that of an ant bite, during the administration of local anesthesia, after which there is no feeling of pain at all. During the surgery, you can read, converse with the doctor and staff, take a snack or lunch break, and return home in the evening without any problem. Also, post hair transplant pain in minimal & you can start working from next day with little precautions.
- Delightful and real looking results, and recovery within a very short period. You are ready for work the next day.