Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 30 year old woman. I hv 10 month old son. I daily breastfeed him and also give him food but now my husband wants to drink my breast milk so can I allow him to drink my breast milk?
Post pregnancy, you may experience pain due to multiple reasons. However, such pain might subside within a few weeks, but still it is advisable that one should be prepared prepared for all kinds of discomfort post pregnancy, such as the pain you endure while breastfeeding or the epidural pain. If you have undergone surgery, then there may be pain due to surgical incisions as well. One should keep herself hydrated all throughout and be patient while trying to deal with such post pregnancy pain.
Managing pain depends on the type of pain you are experiencing. Below is a summarized account of the different types of pain one might go through and how to come out of it.
- Incisions: In case the delivery occurs by the caesarian procedure, you might have to endure pain from the incisions. The pain generally lasts till all the incisions heal, so you will require pain medications to get relief from the pain.
- Uterine contractions: The uterus needs to return to its normal size after the delivery. The pain from these contractions tends to increase with subsequent pregnancies. Like incisions, pain medications will be administered to help you get relief from the pa
- Vaginal dryness: A woman’s vagina tends to be dry while she is breastfeeding. This can cause pain if you want to indulge in sexual intercourse. In this regard, lubricants (preferably water based) are a good way to treat vaginal dryness.
- Engorgement of the breast: When a woman starts lactating, her breasts tend to become fuller and thus, cause minor but persisting pain. A breast pump (used to extract milk from a woman’s breasts), in this case, can relieve you of such pain.
- Back pain: Pregnancy related stress and strain can often lead to back pain. This back pain usually stems from holding the baby and breastfeeding it. If it so happens, you can consider changing your posture while breastfeeding and taking warm baths twice a day to get rid of the backaches.
- Joint pain: There may be pain in your joints such as the one in your wrists, hands and feet. This usually occurs due to all the chemical changes that your body undergoes during pregnancy. Pain medications and stretches can help ease this sort of a pain.
- Pain in the legs: Post pregnancy leg pain is caused because of all the fluids that are administered intravenously. Once the content of fluids in the body reduces, the pain tends to subside. However, any sign or symptom of blood clots or visible redness in the legs might warrant medical attention at the earliest.
- Headaches: This is the most common type of pain that can result from a pregnancy. Headaches are caused due to hormonal imbalances, insomnia and stress that you may experience. It is advisable to not take any pain medication in this regard as painkillers can interfere with your bodily hormones even more, given that headaches are usually not something to worry about. Drink plenty of water and try to get ample rest; this should take care of the pain automatically.
I am getting Orange/red vaginal discharge after using candida suppository treatment. Is this normal?
My girlfriend was suppose to have her periods last month June 24th but till 16/7/2016 she has not got .and secondly she has thyroid problem and she takes 75 mg thyronorm tablet daily. Kindly let us know what might be the problem.
I'm 22 years old. My weight is 117 kgs and i'm having menstrual irregularity i'm doing excerise but i'm not reducing weight.Can any doctor suggest what to do. And my height is 168cm.
My sister , she is going for a holiday trip and she have her periods date in that duration. She want to stop her period for that time. She want to delay her date of periods. So what medicine she will take for this?
Doing sex with my partner either oral or vaginal or going back. Is it safe doing Intercourse at back (rectal) area?
I have active motility 10% normal morphology 60% and count as 2million. I have undergone medication 4 months back. I am still trying for a baby. But unable to succeed so far. Could you please tell me what should I do.
I have a problem with scanty menstrual bleeding. Am having very les menstrual bleeding it is only for 2days. Bleeding occur after one day of intercourse please suggest me medicine.
Abs Are Made in the Kitchen
Every person hitting the gym for an exhaustive workout has the goal of getting into 6 pack Abs or flaunting one.
The Human body has well-toned muscles, however, it's the layer of fat which causes the muscles to hide. Thus, fat loss is the biggest concern.
Daily diet contributes to 70% and workout contributes to about 30% towards your fitness.
What you eat in 23 hours is more important than banking on that 1 hour spent for a workout. Having said that the role of diet is very clear, however, your workout is also an important aspect as 30% missing cannot complete 100% fitness goal.
I am pregnant with my boyfriend and I don't want the baby how to deal with it? it's just 25 days of conceiving please help me out by suggesting some abortion pills please.
Hey I am rekha and I am pregnant. But I don't want to have baby right now. What can I do? Is their any pill by which I abort. I wants only abortion by pill. Please suggest me medicine and some tips to abortion.
I'm going to undergo d-lap for infertility as advised by doc after d-lap whether body conditions change? Can you explain how we feel after doing d-lap? Hw should v take car of us after d-lap. After d-lap is it easy to conceive.
I hv had my periods on 8 Dec but my nxt period not come yet. Today is 34th day. My cycle is 26-28 days but my last cycle is of 32 days. I also take a home pregnancy test it is negative. please give me any suggestion.
Sir I am 23 year old and married but I do not want to beget childern now so I am using contraceptive tablet unwanted 72. I have given 8 tablates so far. Is there any adverse effect to my childern as side effect of this tablat.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.