Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Shree Atharva Ayurvedic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Nagarekar to be knowledgeable. I already taken ashwagandha powder 2 month but my height still not increase.and lakshdi guggl for joint problems and pain why i take lakshdi guggul
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Nagarekar to be knowledgeable, sensible, well-reasoned, practical and nurturing. Thank you so much! I'll definitely try this out! :D
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Nagarekar to be nurturing, very helpful, well-reasoned, caring and inspiring. This was a gr8 rply .thanqs for helping me .lybrate
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Nagarekar to be helped me improve my health. I came to be so helpful with this answer.....I appreciate doctor sushant for this...
Dr. Sushant Nagarekar provides answers that are knowledgeable. I am going to take all these remedies if i get benefit then i will very thankful to u and meet Privately
Dr. Sushant Nagarekar provides answers that are knowledgeable, professional and nurturing. doctor has good knowledge of ayurveda and has prescribed accordingly
Dr. Sushant Nagarekar provides answers that are caring, very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and helped me improve my health. Thank you so much doctor .
Dr. Sushant Nagarekar provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, caring, sensible and helped me improve my health. Thank you very much sir .
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Nagarekar to be very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thanks Dt. Sushant i will try this method.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Nagarekar to be very helpful. Thank u this is helpful for me BT what are the side effects of liposuction
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Nagarekar to be knowledgeable. Very good and helpful. But wht kind of exercise yoga or gym not referred
its really great experience............ my mother had treatment for back pain ......... she get relief fast and now she is fine.....
Dr. Sushant Nagarekar provides answers that are well-reasoned. Bestest answer i got in lybrate.That was the answer what i needed.thankyou so so much
Dr. Sushant Nagarekar provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks for reply. But now i was cross the 25 year age. If another solution on this?
Dr. Sushant Nagarekar provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, professional and helped me improve my health. thank you.
Dr. Sushant Nagarekar provides answers that are inspiring. Satisfied with the answer. Waiting for results. Feedback will be submitted later
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Nagarekar to be knowledgeable. Thanks Dr. i will follow these instructions. Thanks a lot.
Dr. Sushant Nagarekar provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir..i am going to try this from today onwards..have a great day
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Nagarekar to be knowledgeable, very helpful and well-reasoned. Thank-you very much .
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Nagarekar to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Its very helpful thank you so much :)
I am always feeling laziness, bored and most time I did not focus on issues of daily life. please help.
I have acne scars on my face. I heard about dermaroller treatment that is very effective. Can we do it by ourself at home or should we go for treatment by dermatologist only? Are there any side-effects of doing it. Please advise.
Required best detox drink for weight loss Best weight loss drink in 10 days How to use apple cider vinegar + lemon+ hot water.
Till now I had 2 fractional laser treatment for my acne scars. But I don't see any improvements on my acne scar. I just did my 2nd fractional laser treatment 3 days ago. Still my black dead skin. But if I do 10 treatments of fractional laser for acne scars. Will my acne scars 90% gone permanently? I have laughing lines also on my face and forehead lines also. Will my dark skin under eyes will go will Biluma cream. And if I do 10Treatments of fractional laser will my acne scars 90% gone permanently?
I am 25 year old .I have more weight .I have no use any medicine .but I have work in office .whole day sitting. What I should do? Pls suggest me.
You might have indulged in various types of detox regimes, but have you tried the Ayurvedic detox yet? This regime is short, simple and very easy to follow but the benefits it proffers are not possibly limited to a particular aspect of well-being. You can undertake it at any time of the year, but it would be extremely advantageous if you select the juncture between two seasons when your body has already got an alert about the imminent change in the surroundings.
The importance of detoxifying the body: The practice of cleansing the mind and body is considered to be one of the most crucial aspects of Ayurvedic lifestyle. It offers a valuable way of cleaning away all the accumulated toxicity and wastes from the tissues, which ensures optimal health. Modern lifestyle that leaves people stressed out at most times makes it even more necessary to include an overall detoxifying regime in the fitness routine. Today people have to undergo an endless variety of harmful inputs such as environmental pollution, junk food, sedentary lifestyle, psychological stress and anxiety and unresolved emotions. If they are allowed to accumulate within the body, over time they can be deposited in the tissue, and compromise on healthy living.
Advantages of taking part in detoxifications: A simple detoxifying plan that incorporates eating mono-diet, fresh fruits, drinking plenty of fluids in the form of water and other detoxifying fluids along with taking Triphala in the evening helps in supporting the digestion as well as the detoxifying system present within the body. It can also alleviate the physiology by slowing down the flood of damaging inputs and by allowing the body to rest and repair itself.
A plain cleanse can aid in:
- Improving digestion and metabolic function
- Promoting regular as well as balanced elimination
- Supporting the maintenance of proper body weight
- Nurturing the improved sense of vitality, energy and enthusiasm of life
- Encouraging a balanced rest cycle
- Promoting improvement of overall health
When you are willing to take part in Ayurvedic detoxification, it is important that you prepare your body well before the schedule and expose yourself to as less amount of stress as possible. It is advised to take a break from the social sites and electronic devices as they increase the stimulation and don't allow the mind to rest. If you have a habit of drinking or smoking, it is necessary to bid a temporary goodbye to them and follow the detoxification regime as suggested by your physician as closely as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
In today's stressful life, we have so much to focus on, whether it's juggling work, family or friends. In this rut, our eating habits go for a toss and we forget what our mothers have been telling us since we were kids, to eat our vegetables. Green leafy vegetables are the roughage we need to keep our digestive systems functioning well and protect us from developing serious illnesses such as cancer.
Yes, you read it right! Adding a recommended portion of greens to our diet is a really promising way of reducing the risk of cancer for an average person. While it has to be admitted that they may not always taste great, by a long shot, mothers have been right in forcing their kids to eat their quota.
In fact, the ancient medicinal field of Ayurveda justifies this as it says the vegetables are required to replenish the body of its juices. Also, there has been scientific research which has been able to link lower cancer rates with people who consume green and yellow vegetables.
So, now that it is well known that these vegetables are good for us, the question is how we go about including them in our diets.
That brings us, to the selection of the green vegetables. One should remember that these vegetables usually shrink on being cooked, so he or she should account for that. What a person is going to select really depends on his or her taste but Swiss chard, sorrel and turnip greens are just some options, along with collard, the wonder health food that is kale, and even the simple, well known spinach which is much maligned among children around the world!
Also, it is very important to make sure the vegetables are washed adequately. An additional thing to be kept in mind is that it is not good to cook these vegetables in cookware that is made out of aluminium. This alters the taste of the vegetables.
The health benefits of vegetables like these goes well beyond reducing the risk of an individual to cancer. The amount of iron in the blood, also called haemoglobin, is given a mega boost by consuming dark green vegetables. The array of health benefits even apart from this is just so immense, to say the very least. Vitamins A, B1, B2 as well as K are just some of the vitamins which green vegetables are rich in. Other than that, these vegetables are replete with magnesium, potassium and so much else!
After all this, there is no reason not to have green leafy vegetables on a daily basis. Mothers' wisdom can't really be argued with, right? If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
According to Ayurveda, Vata controls the movement of the mind and the body. It governs the blood flow and the elimination of waste, breathing and the movement of thoughts in a person. Vata is therefore considered the leader of three Ayurvedic principles of Vata, Pitta and Kapha. In order to keep the mind and body in order, it is essential to have a Vata specific diet that will help in balancing Vata to the optimum level.
Vata takes care of the bodily senses, creative thinking, reasoning and movement of thought. It helps in the movement of food through the digestive tract. Vata is known to take care in eliminating waste, sexual functions and the menstrual cycle. The blood flow, heart rhythm, perspiration and the sense of touch is due to the right Vata that makes the body function the right way.
When the Vata is out of balance in the body, it can become restless and the person would experience difficulty in breathing. Dry coughs, earaches and general fatigue can be experienced often. The digestion gets affected leading to slow or rapid digestion, gas, intestinal cramps and weak tissues. Dry or rough skin, nervousness, poor blood flow and excessive stress are symptoms for a poor Vata.
If the Vata is optimal in a person, it leads to an energetic and creative mind. When the Vata is in a balanced state, then the person is generally lively, enthusiastic and with a lean body. In case Vata becomes predominant in a body, people would experience sudden bouts of fatigue. When the Vata is imbalanced then it manifests in the body as weight loss leading to other symptoms like constipation, hypertension and digestive problems.
In order to balance Vata, it is important to avoid cold foods and take only warm or hot foods that are cooked well and mushy in texture. In a Vata pacifying diet, it is important to eat sufficient quantity of food that helps in digestion. All diary products are good for pacifying Vata. For instance, boil milk before drinking and never drink milk after a heavy meal. All sweets eaten in moderation are good to balance Vata. It is good to eat root vegetables in the rainy season. Avoid eating raw vegetables and if you must have raw vegetables it should be eaten at mid-day when digestive strength is at its best.
While most fruits are good, it is important to eat sweet, sour or heavy fruits like oranges, bananas, avocados, grapes cherries and papaya. It is good to avoid fruits like apples, pears and dry fruits. All nuts are good. Vegetables should always be cooked and never taken raw. Avoiding sprouts and cabbage is good for a Vata specific diet. Legumes like red lentils, moong dal and soy can be taken if they are well cooked and spiced. These are easier to digest than other varieties of lentils. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Did you know that yoga poses help you in achieving greater flexibility rather than develop it? If you are suffering from stiff hamstrings, painful lower back and locked-up hips and tried many yoga poses without any help, then you may not have tried the right poses. When the body is stiff, it feels like you are trapped within your own body. Flexibility exercises can help in alleviating joint stiffness that may have developed due to a wide array of reasons. Here are the main asanas that are great for joint flexibility.
- Big toe pose or Padangusthasana: This yogic pose can calm the nervous system and relieve stress and anxiety and stimulate your kidney and liver to optimize their functions. With regular practice, your calf muscles and hamstrings would stretch and your thighs would become stronger. If you are suffering from indigestion and insomnia, then big toe pose is a must try and it also helps in alleviating the symptoms of menopause.
- Bound angle pose or Baddha Konasana: This pose offers a host of benefits that include stimulating your abdominal organs, prostate glands, ovaries, kidneys and bladder. It also stimulates blood and oxygen circulation throughout the body and improves the heart condition. It is a therapeutic treatment for high blood pressure, anxiety, mild depression, fatigue flat feet, asthma and infertility. With consistent practice, you will be able to stretch your knees, groin and inner thigh.
- Child's pose or Balasana: This resting pose calms the mind and improves digestion to a great extent. It helps in elongation of the lower back by opening up and stretching this part of the body where all the weight is dumped while you sit and work all day long. This pose is perfect for opening up the hip and reducing hip pains and improving their flexibility.
- Cow face pose or Gomukhasana: When performed regularly, this pose helps in deep stretching the hips, thighs, ankles, armpit, shoulders, triceps, chest and deltoid. If you had been suffering from a chronic knee pain, this pose can help relieving it. It also aids in strengthening the spine and abdominals, and its folded variations are a great way of decompressing lower spine and clearing the hip joint.
Increased flexibility is one of the topmost benefits of yoga that would surely equip you with the freedom of movement and relaxation. However, it is always important to consult an expert before you try these poses, as they can evaluate your medical history and select the ideal yogic postures that would work best for you.
In today’s world, we are going back to basics with a conscious effort to eat organically grown and home cooked food for a fit body. This is due to the fact that there has been a revival of many age old wellness movements like Ayurveda. Ayurveda is an ancient medical field that relies on the use of massages, oils and herbs for the resolution of various ailments. As per Ayurveda and other arms of holistic medical fields, green tea is an ingredient that is highly beneficial for the health.
Read on to know more about the health benefits of green tea:
- Antioxidants and Bioactive Compounds: Green tea consists of a number of bioactive compounds that can improve one’s health. These bioactive compounds include polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins which are best known as antioxidants. The formation of free radicals in the body is curbed by these substances which can further prevent aging and other ailments. The EGCG or Epigallocatechin Gallate is one of the most powerful antioxidants that can be found easily in green tea.
- Brain Function: There are also a number of brain boosting minerals and compounds found in green tea. These substances improve the brain function and keep away the signs of aging when it comes to this area. Caffeine is one of the key ingredients in green tea. This ingredient acts as a vital stimulant, which keeps the brain well functioning. Also, it has a positive effect on the neurons and neurotransmitters that are released by the brain. These neurotransmitters include dopamine and norepinephrine. In this way, green tea also reduces the risk of falling prey to conditions like Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Fat Burning: Green tea is an excellent fat burning supplement that is fast gaining popularity in the weight management market. The various elements of green tea help in boosting the rate of metabolism and increasing the fat burning process. This is due to the fact that it increases the expenditure of energy to a great degree. Green tea is also credited with the mobilisation of various fatty acids that can be found in the fat tissue of the body.
- Cancer: Green tea also reduces the risk of cancer because it has a number of antioxidants. It helps in the prevention of various kinds of cancer including prostate cancer, breast cancer and even colorectal cancer.
- Dental Health: The substances that are found in green tea help in killing bacteria before it can infect one’s mouth. So, apart from cleaning the digestive system of various toxins, it also prevents plaque formation and tooth decay. It keeps dangerous bacteria like Streptococci Mutans away from the mouth and lowers the risk of caries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.