Treatment Of Adrenal Masses
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment of Wolman disease
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Treatment Of Restenosis
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Submit a review for Chettinad HospitalYour feedback matters!
Of a million sperms released in one ejaculation, a single sperm manages to fertilize the egg, which grows into an embryo and then a baby. Due to various reasons, when this does not happen, it is termed as infertility and is currently on the rise.
With IVF, couples sometimes go through multiple sessions to ensure fertilization. ICSI or intracytoplasmic sperm injection improved this chance of fertilization. It is where a single sperm is used to fertilize an egg in an artificially controlled environment and then injected into the uterus where it grows further.
The next step in this technique is IMSI, where the chances of successful pregnancy are further enhanced and also promises improved quality of the embryo. IMSI, as it stands for, has “morphologically selected” which means under a highly powerful microscope, the best sperms are selected and then used to fertilize the egg. Morphology stands for shape, and the shape of the sperm is a direct indicator of the sperm quality. This not just ensures good success rate but also ensures the sperm which is used produces a high-quality embryo.
- High success rate of fertility
- Reliable and efficient method of ART (assisted reproductive technology)
- More expensive than traditional IVF methods or ICSI
- Requires complex equipment, training, and set-up
- Useful in couples who have failed IVF previously
- Male infertility with unidentifiable cause
- Poor sperm quality
What to expect?
Both partners are prepared both physically and mentally prior to IMSI.
Before the procedure - men:
- A screening is first done to decide if the sperms can be used directly
- In case of hereditary diseases, a donor is preferred
- The first technical step involves sperm collection, either directly or through a donor
- Sperms are collected either through masturbation or through a small incision in the testicles
- Sperms used could be fresh or frozen; fresh ones may be stored for later use also
Before the procedure – women:
- The woman is put on some ovulation therapy to ensure the release of multiple eggs, so a good one is picked. These high doses of hormones ensure multiple eggs are released.
- Egg release is monitored through blood and urine tests
- They are collected within after 36 hours of release
During the IMSI procedure:
- A healthy egg is chosen and placed in a glass container containing hyaluronidase
- Sperms are placed in a medium which will slow their movement, which enables picking a good sperm for fertilization
- The dual advantage of this is that in addition to a high success rate of fertilization, the quality of the embryo is also assured
Natural Cycle IVF
- What is natural cycle IVF?
Natural cycle IVF involves collecting and fertilising the one egg that you release during your normal monthly cycle. No fertility drugs are used in this treatment.
- Is natural cycle IVF for me?
It may be worth discussing this treatment option with your clinician if your periods are fairly regular and you are ovulating normally, but:
you are unable to take fertility drugs (for example, cancer patients or those whose clinician has suggested that they are at risk of OHSS “ ovarian hyper-stimulation “ a dangerous over-reaction to fertility drugs) because for personal or religious beliefs you do not wish to have surplus eggs or embryos destroyed or stored.
- How does natural cycle IVF work?
The treatment is the same as conventional IVF, but without the fertility drugs that are used to stop natural egg production and hormones that boost the supply of eggs.
As your ovaries are’nt being artificially stimulated, you don’t need to rest as you would after conventional IVF.
If your treatment is unsuccessful, you can try again sooner if you wish.
Mint, scientifically known as ‘mentha’, is a herb with small green leaves and a characteristic strong odour. It is also a virtual cure-all plant. Try using mint by adding it to your meals, oral care and skin care regimen to remain healthy and fresh forever. A few prominent mint health benefits include the following:
Digestion aid: Try mint leaves if you are not feeling hungry. It is a great appetizer as well as a promoter of digestion. It soothes your stomach when you’re suffering from inflammation or indigestion. So, next time you have a stomach upset, go for mint tea or mint oil. Mint’s characteristic aroma acts as an appetizer. It stimulates the salivary glands and other digestive glands to produce saliva and digestive juices, thereby facilitating digestion.
Nausea and headache: Mint leaves, especially freshly crushed leaves, help staunch nausea and headache, thanks to the strong and refreshing aroma. Menthol oil or mint-flavoured products are very useful for alleviating nausea. Similarly, balms with a mint base or mint oil can be rubbed on your forehead and nose to give quick relief from headache. Mint tea oil derived from mint is also very effective in treating nausea and motion sickness while travelling.
Respiratory disorders: The strong minty aroma is very effective in clearing up congestion of the nose, throat, bronchi and lungs. This makes mint a very effective remedy for asthma and common cold. The herb is also a good remedy for cough. This is because mint has a cooling and soothing effect on the throat, nose and other respiratory channels, and this helps relieve the irritation, which causes chronic coughing. Regular use of mint in any form is very beneficial for asthma patients as well, because it is a good relaxant and it relieves congestion that blocks respiratory channels, causing symptoms of asthma.
Depression and fatigue reliever: As mint is a natural stimulant, it can help relieve fatigue and feelings of sadness. Mint essential oil is very good if you are feeling anxious, sad, depressed, low or just plain sluggish. Mint oil can be ingested, applied as a salve topically, or inhaled as a vapour to help with fatigue and depression.
Oral health: Mint has germicidal qualities and can quickly freshen up your breath. It also gets eradicates harmful oral bacteria inside your mouth, alleviating oral health. The mint leaves can be rubbed directly on your tongue, teeth and gums to clean and refresh your mouth. You can also get the benefits of mint by simply chewing on its leaves.
Skin health: Since mint oil is a good antiseptic and anti-pruritic, it acts as an excellent skin cleanser. It is used to clear pimples as well as soothe and cure skin from infections.
Mint’s anti-pruritic properties can be used for treating insect bites, mosquito bites, stings by honeybees etc. With its cooling property, mint will relieve you of the irritation of stings and bring the swelling down. Also, women can use mint oil to relieve cracks and pain in nipples which occur during breastfeeding.
Polycystic ovarian disease is very common disorder occurs 1 in 10 females. It is most important cause for infertility and obesity. Obesity and PCOD are interrelated or depends on each other as obesity increase leads to PCOD and PCOD leads to Obesity. So the weight control is one of the important factor in case of PCOD.
PCOD is a disorder occurred due to disturbances of female hormonal levels leads cystic appearances of ovaries, to menstrual irregularities, facial hair growth, obesity, thinning of hairs.
Causes of PCOD:
1. Increase in insulin levels
2. Increase in leutinising Harmon levels
3. Increase in lactating harmone
4. Increase in testosterone levels
Symptoms of PCOD:
1. Menstrual irregularities
2. Facial hair growth
3. Oiling of skin leads to acne
Homoeopathic medicines not only help to remove the symptoms of PCOD but also regularise the function of the ovaries, normalise the hormonal levels. Homoeopathy removes the route cause of disease and cures the disease. There are lot many Homoeopathic medicines has wonderful result s in PCOD such as Pulsatilla is given to the sensitive woman with irregularities of menses, irritability. Thuja, sepia, sabadilla, cocculus, arsenic.
Treatment Of Psoriasis In Ayurveda:
- Adopt your ancient ayurvedic medicine system and make your whole and healthy india healthy.
- Ayurveda is not only a medical practice but it is also a science of life.
- It is possible to treat 100 percent of every disease, according to the condition of the disease and the condition of various diseases of the skin are possible in ayurveda.
- Psoriaisis, which is called bark disease in ayurveda, this disease is very good treatment in ayurveda. Ayurvedic classical yoga is proven to be useful for this disease free from the disease.
- If a patient is troubled by psoriasis around you, after taking many medicines, it is not possible to make them aware about ayurvedic medicine.
- We have reliable treatment of dermatological diseases.
आयुर्वेद के अनुसार #high_bp की बीमारी ठीक करने के लिए घर में उपलब्ध कुछ आयुर्वेदिक दबाईया है जो आप ले सकते है । जैसे एक बहुत अच्छी दवा है आप के घर में है वो है दालचीनी जो मसाले के रूप में उपयोग होता है वो आप पत्थर में पिस कर पावडर बनाके आधा चम्मच रोज सुबह खाली पेट गरम पानी के साथ खाइए |
अगर थोडा खर्च कर सकते है तो दालचीनी को शहद के साथ लीजिये (आधा चम्मच शहद आधा चम्मच दालचीनी) गरम पानी के साथ, ये हाई bp के लिए बहुत अच्छी दवा है । और एक अच्छी दवा है जो आप ले सकते है पर दोनों में से कोई एक । दूसरी दावा है मेथी दाना, मेथी दाना आधा चम्मच लीजिये एक ग्लास गरम पानी में और रात को भिगो दीजिये, रात भर पड़ा रहने दीजिये पानी में और सुबह उठ कर पानी को पि लीजिये और मेथी दाने को चबा के खा लीजिये । ये बहुत जल्दी आपकी हाई bp कम कर देगा, देड से दो महीने में एकदम स्वाभाविक कर देगा ।
और एक तीसरी अच्छी दवा है |
हाई bp के लिए वो है अर्जुन की छाल । अर्जुन एक वृक्ष होती है उसकी छाल को धुप में सुखा कर पत्थर में पिस के इसका पावडर बना लीजिये । आधा चम्मच पावडर, आधा ग्लास गरम पानी में मिलाकर उबाल ले, और खूब उबालने के बाद इसको चाय की तरह पि ले । ये हाई bp को ठीक करेगा, कोलेस्ट्रोल को ठीक करेगा, ट्राईग्लिसाराईडको ठीक करेगा, मोटापा कम करता है, हार्ट में अर्टेरिस में अगर कोई ब्लोकेज है तो वो ब्लोकेज को भी निकाल देता है ये अर्जुन की छाल । डॉक्टर अक्सर ये कहते है न की दिल कमजोर है आपका; अगर दिल कमजोर है तो आप जरुर अर्जुन की छाल लीजिये हरदिन, दिल बहुत मजबूत हो जायेगा आपका; आपका esr ठीक होगा, ejection fraction भी ठीक हो जायेगा; बहुत अछि दावा है ये अर्जुन की छाल ।
और एक अछि दावा है हमारे घर में वो है लौकी का रस । एक कप लौकी का रस रोज पीना सबेरे खाली पेट नास्ता करने से एक घंटे पहले ; और इस लौकी की रस में पांच धनिया पत्ता, पांच पुदीना पत्ता, पांच तुलसी पत्ता मिलाके, तिन चार कलि मिर्च पिस के ये सब डाल के पीना. ये बहुत अच्छा आपके bp ठीक करेगा और ये ह्रदय को भी बहुत व्यवस्थित कर देता है, कोलेस्ट्रोल को ठीक रखेगा, डाईबेटिस में भी काम आता है ।
और एक मुफ्त की दावा है, बेल पत्र की पत्ते - ये उच्च रक्तचाप में बहुत काम आते है । पांच बेल पत्र ले कर पत्थर में पिस कर उसकी चटनी बनाइये अब इस चटनी को एक ग्लास पानी में डाल कर खूब गरम कर लीजिये, इतना गरम करिए के पानी आधा हो जाये, फिर उसको ठंडा करके पि लीजिये ये सबसे जल्दी उच्च रक्तचाप को ठीक करता है और ये बेलपत्र आपके सुगर को भी सामान्य कर देगा । जिनको उच्च रक्तचाप और सुगर दोनों है उनके लिए बेल पत्र सबसे अछि दावा है ।
और एक मुफ्त की दावा है हाई bp के लिए - देशी गाय की मूत्र पीये आधा कप रोज सुबह खाली पेट ये बहुत जल्दी हाई bp को ठीक कर देता है । और ये गोमूत्र बहुत अद्भूत है, ये हाई bp को भी ठीक करता है और लो bp को भी ठीक कर देता है - दोनों में काम आता है और येही गोमूत्र डाईबेटिस को भी ठीक कर देता है, arthritis, gout (गठिया) दोनों ठीक होते है । अगर आप गोमूत्र लगातार पि रहे है तो दमा भी ठीक होता है अस्थमा भी ठीक होता है, tuberculosis भी ठीक हो जाती है । इसमें दो सावधानिया ध्यान रखने की है के गाय सुद्धरूप से देशी हो और वो गर्भावस्था में न हो ।
हाई बीपी वाले पेशेंट को बहुत ज्यादा मात्रा में पानी पीना चाहिए ताकि उसके शरीर से विषाक्त पदार्थ निकल जाएं
Low bp:की बीमारी के लिए दावा. निम्न रक्तचाप की बीमारी के लिए सबसे अछि दावा है गुड । ये गुड पानी में मिलाके, नमक डालके, नीबू का रस मिलाके पि लो । एक ग्लास पानी में 25 ग्राम गुड, थोडा नमक नीबू का रस मिलाके दिन में दो तिन बार पिने से लो bp सबसे जल्दी ठीक होगा ।
और एक अछि दावा है.अगर आपके पास थोड़े पैसे है तो रोज अनार का रस पियो नमक डालकर इससे बहुत जल्दी लो bp ठीक हो जाती है, गन्ने का रस पीये नमक डालकर ये भी लो bp ठीक कर देता है, संतरे का रस नमक डाल के पियो ये भी लो bp ठीक कर देता है, अनन्नास का रस पीये नमक डाल कर ये भी लो bp ठीक कर देता है ।
लो bp के लिए और एक बढ़िया दावा है मिसरी और मखन मिलाके खाओ - ये लो bp की सबसे अछि दावा है ।
लो bp के लिए और एक बढ़िया दावा है दूध में घी मिलाके पियो, एक ग्लास देशी गाय का दूध और एक चम्मच देशी गाय की घी मिलाके रातको पिने से लो bp बहुत अछे से ठीक होगा ।
और एक अछि दावा है लो bp की और सबसे सस्ता भी वो है नमक का पानी पियो दिन में दो तिन बार, जो गरीब लोग है ये उनके लिए सबसे अच्छा है ।
Here are 4 ways to deal with that stubborn sun tan:
- Make sunscreen your best friend: Sunscreen is your knight in shining armour against the harsh sun. Apply broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher prior to going out. Re-apply the sunscreen every two hours. And yes! You are exposed to UV rays on cloudy days too.
- Go chemical: In case of severe sun tanning which results in hyper-pigmentation, treatments such as chemical peels can work wonders. The fundamental mechanism of the action of chemical peels is the elimination of unnecessary melanin by causing a controlled chemical burn to the skin
- Prevention better than cure: To avoid getting tanned, opt for scarves and hats to cover up and stay protected. Wear full sleeved clothing when going out, especially during noon time when the sun rays are very strong
- Avoid sun bathing and tanning beds: While getting a tan may appear fashionable, sun bathing for hours can lead to age spots and cause skin wrinkles.
What if there is a continuous hair fall at the age of 21. What r the precautions that should be taken to reduce hair fall?
I have a active sex life with a guy who is about 25 years. Whenever he kissed my breast the white discharge started and when he reached vagina to kiss a lot of discharge have happened. Is it normal? How can I late the time of discharge? What should we do for a normal healthy sex life?
I am thyroid patient and rate 12.5.I am taking medicine regularly but would like to opt for alternative one so as to control on permanent base.
Few year before I straighted my hair in my hand. The cream and fem massaged my hair .but I don't know how to straightening. After that start my problem hair loss ,dandruff, itching and small patches. I think it is fungal infection or scalp ringworm. Dr. any medicine or injection for it.
Can anyone make sexual relationship with his wife, when his wife pregnant and is it harmless ,how many times he can make this relationship during this time?
I have corn on my left leg, can I know that is the treatment or surgery and also the cost involved in the procedure?
I am asking this question on behalf of my girlfriend. She have very low or no sexual desire, she loves me so much but she says that she doesn't get arousal, she doesn't feel anything. She is very romantic and vary mature, but on this matter she thinks that she is sexually inactive. She is 19 years of age, thin physic. She is a virgin and she hadn't masturbated by inserting fingers or anything in her vagina, because she don't want to, she doesn't like that area, first time she inserted her fingers but she felt pain and irritation rather than pleasure .She and I both are very concerned about this situation, we both love each other and want to marry. Please suggest. Is there any medical issue. Please explain briefly.
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disease in which the skin cells multiply at a rate higher than the normal. It can even be 1000 times compared to the normal rate. It worsens every winter as the skin becomes itches and even starts bleeding after scratching. However, psoriasis is not contagious meaning that it cannot spread from one person to another. In fact, psoriasis is not an infectious disease. It does not occur due to infection of any sort. That is why it does not spread from one person to another.
The general belief is that Psoriasis is incurable. However, this is not true. Homeopathy is far more effective in the treatment of psoriasis and these homeopathic medicines are completely natural and do not contain any chemical compounds at all unlike allopathic medicines. The homeopathic remedies do not intend to suppress this inflammation. In fact, they intend to correct the cause that has resulted in this indiscriminate cell division and also the inflammation. Once these two things are set right, the symptoms disappear on their own.
Homeopathy does require some patience on the part of both the patient and the doctor to get good results in the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis.
Remedies for the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis
- Graphites is one of the best homeopathic remedies for psoriasis with constipation. In such cases the patient cannot tolerate cold easily. There may be thick sticky discharge from the eruptions. In some cases, eczema may also be present with psoriasis. In female patients, there may be disturbance in the menstrual cycle too.
- Mezereum is helpful in case of psoriasis on the scalp. In such cases thick and leathery crusts cover the head and there is pus beneath these crusts.
- Arsenic Iodatum is given in case where patches of psoriasis occur with multiple colours. The scales are usually large in size.
- Sepia is recommended for psoriasis with foul odour from the eruptions and the affected area of the skin. It is a deep acting medicine and should not be repeated often.
- Thyroidinum is considered one of the best homeopathic medicines for psoriasis with obesity. In such cases the itching gets worsened at night. It is a remedy for chilly and anaemic patients suffering from dry impoverished skin along with cold hands and feet.
- Arsenic Album is an excellent psoriasis remedy in which psoriasis gets worsened by cold and better by warmth.
- Sulphur is considered helpful in various skin manifestations
- Kali Brom is helpful in case of syphilitic psoriasis whose symptoms include skin cold, blue, spotted corrugated, large, indolent, painful pustules.
- Kali Ars is given in case of patches on back, arms and elbows and scaly itches.
- Radium Brom is helpful in treating psoriasis of penis, itching eruptions on face oozing and patchy erythema on forehead.
- Other natural and alternative remedies can also be resorted to including Naturopathy, Herbal medicine, Yoga, Ayurveda, Acupressure etc.