Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ManimaranYour feedback matters!
I am loose hair constantly. I have used many shampoos and oil. But till loss of hair not minimize. What should I do for solve this problem? Suggest solution.
Read over the internet Looks like Fordyce spots on the top of the dick And Lichen sclerosus on the back side near the pubic hairs What should I do?
I am 20 yrs old having. Hypothyroid. I am facing irregular periods and so much of hairfall. What shall I do to control this? please sugest me. I am going to depression day by day due to these hairfall problem. And shall I get pregnant? my tsh level is 1.4 nd my t4 is 10.4. Please suggest me.
I'm a sportsperson and I generally spend a lot of hours under sun while practicing n my skin has became very dark rough and dead along with pimple marks. I'm quite concerned about my skin and darkening of it. What should I do?
How can I regrow my hair very fast and how to decrease hair loss. I need very effective answer to regrow my hair very fast, remove hair fall and remove extreme dandruff conditions.
Due to sun heat my hands forehead and feet get tan very easily. Please suggest any good tan removal cream.
I am Shathish 22 years old. I got a scar in my hand before a year cut by blade and it is not going please help me to remove that scar. Thank you hoping positive response.
Hello sir/ma'am there is some black spot on my chick. It started with a big red spot with highly burn after some days color changed into light dark. I used many medication but still thing is same. My face is to oily with black heads. Now I am using clean and clear face wash and medimix soap. Also I tried onion juice, lemon and aloevera but it was not effective suggest me suitable path of treatment.
I am a 46 year old male little red spots have come up on one foot they are not itchy what could it be?
I have oily skin I wanted to look a fresh I want to that my skin become smooth Whitney what can do I do for this problem tell me sir.
I have some blackspot and some pimples on my face. Nd I just want to know which face pack is better for me. Which can minimise my pimples nd dark spot. Nd please tell me how to use your recommended face packs. Thanks..
I am currently in India for my daughter heart surgery and I found this app interesting. Any way my problem is bald head my hair are growing thin and I am loosing my hair. I need a home remedy to regrow and maintain a healthy hair.
I am fair. Before use coming and Which shop use after coming because my skin dal (back) face and body please help me.
There are white dots on my lips. And I feel discomfort on mouth and on tongue. I can not eat any spicy food. I am suffering this from 15 days. Can you guide me what type of medication I needed ?
I am 22 years old girl. My skin is prone to whiteheads though I take all precautions. Please suggest me the ways to keep my skin acne free.
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the first to be affected by any condition, be it good or bad. As it is said, a close look at the skin can tell all about the overall health of the person.
Age spots are little, flat, brown spots that are an indication of serious underlying conditions. They are most common on the face, neck and hands. With regular metabolism, the free radical damage in the body produces lipofuscin. This accumulates, leading to gradual destruction of the body's cells including vital organs like liver, brain and heart. These brown age spots are therefore a cause of concern and should be attended to immediately.
The good news, however, is that there are ways to prevent and even reverse these age spots. It not only has cosmetic benefits, but improves overall health by reducing and eliminating wastes. Read on to know some common, effective ways to beat these spots. The treatment works on two levels that is general where the whole body is covered and topical where skin is worked upon.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in fiber, containing fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds. This will provide various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for your body. Avoid animal based proteins, fried oily foods, excessive sugars and salt and processed foods. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Exercise: A good workout helps to remove toxins, thereby reducing the likelihood of age spots appearing in the first place. It can also help reverse the effects of ageing that has already set in.
- Stay hydrated: While moisturizers do have a good role to play, it cannot hydrate the body from within. Plenty of water is required also to flush out toxins and wastes from the body, which can accelerate ageing.
- Topical: In addition to general measures, the following topical measures are useful in beating the age spots.
- Cleansing the skin: Skin is constantly exposed to dust and heat and pollution and frequent cleaning, even with plain water, will work wonders.
- Scrubbing the skin: A good scrub, be it from the shelves or made at home, is a good effective way to further clean the skin of dead cells and making way for fresh cells to emerge.
- Sun Protection: It is believed that 90% of the skin damage happens due to exposure to sun. Using a sunscreen goes a long way in preventing skin damage including spots, dark circles and even cancer.
- Moisturizing the skin: Using honey, glycerin, or any other product that hydrates the skin will have long-term benefits in reducing ageing.
- Antioxidant creams: There are proven creams and natural products that contain antioxidants and control ageing of the skin, thereby reducing age spots. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.