Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ArumugamYour feedback matters!
My father has non obstructive CAD, How often should he take heart related tests and what are the lifestyle changes that he should make to prevent risk of heart attack.
Dear Doctor, good morning. I am suffered low blood pressure from last 4 years. Present my age is 44 yrs. Timely I am using food & breakfast. In summer I am suffer more complaints. Kindly give your suggestion & will use any medicines to short out the problems. Kvkrishna rao, Jamshedpur-Jharkhand.
Is it safe to eat 5 Whole eggs everyday for protein need.(I am asking because There are talks of heart problems and increased cholesterol)
Is it a fact that NORMAL BLOOD PRESSURE rises with age? If so at age of 63, with my untreated BP at 150/90, should I take medicine to target 120/80 or something like 134/87.
Hello doctors, today I came to know that my father aged around 53 is suffering from Retinopathy. The doc. Told him to take vit c supplements (non chewable) and gave some eye drops for a week. After it he will go for laser in three settings. Since he is suffering from diabetics and had previously diagnosed with CAD. My question is, Does VIT-C increase the chances of heart attack.
My grandfather had heart attack and damage a central nervous system. What should treatment give to him.
Hi I am 35 years old, I have done aarogya 1.1 Where mine 3 parameters where in bold 1) HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 27 mg/dl 35-80 2) TRIGLYCERIDES PHOTOMETRY 263 mg/dl 25 - 200 3) TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 5.8 Ratio 3.0 - 5.0 4) VLDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 52.6 mg/dl 5 - 40 5) ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) PHOTOMETRY 56.7 U/l M: 13 to 40 - F: 10 to 28 Yes I am going through some personal life stress is there any thing to worry about these result or need to do more test. I am exercising daily in morning will that help to control those parameters. Thank You Newille.
I am suffering from blood pressure since last 4 years n my age is 26 ryt now. Suggest me if bood pressure can be the future cause of diabetes.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.