Management of Abortion
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Root Canal Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Submit a review for KIMS HospitalYour feedback matters!
दोस्तों जब हम कंडोम का नाम सुनते है, तो अमूमन ये सोच लेते हैं कि यह एक ऐसी वस्तु है, जो पुरुष इस्तेमाल करते हैं अपने लिंग पर पहन कर सीमेन को महिला साथी के योनि के अंदर जाने से रोकने के लिए। पर क्या आप जानते हैं कि कंडोम केवल पुरुषों के लिए ही नहीं बनाया गया है, बल्कि महिलाओं के लिए भी कंडोम मौजूद है। लेकिन भले ही स्त्रियों के लिए कंडोम होते उलब्ध है पर वह कम इस्तेमाल किये जाते है। आज हम आपको बताएंगे स्त्रियों के कंडोम यानी फीमेल कंडोम के बारे में जो STD या अनचाहा गर्भधारण रोकने में उतना ही कारगर है जितना कि पुरुषों का कंडोम।
फीमेल कंडोम को महिलाओं के शशक्तिकरण के रूप में देखा जाए तो गलत नहीं। और यह अंतराष्ट्रीय स्तर पर पिछले 20 सालों से पाया जा रहा है। फीमेल कंडोम महिलाओं को न केवल शक्ति देता है, अपने को सुरक्षित रखें सेक्स करते समय किसी भी प्रकार के अनावश्यक परेशानियों से बचने की, बल्कि यह महिलाओं को आज़ादी भी देता है उस स्थिति से की उनके पुरुष साथी कंडोम पहनेंगे तभी वे सुरक्षित सेक्स कर पाएंगी। केवल भारत में ही लिया जाए तो सालाना पुरुषों के 150 करोड़ कंडोम के मुकाबले केवलं 30 लाख फीमेल कंडोम बनाए जाता है।
इस तरह दोनों तरह के कंडोम के उत्पाद के बीच इतना बड़ा अंतर ही साबित करता है कि, हममें से कई लोग इस फीमेल कंडोम के बारे में या तो जानते ही नहीं और जो लोग जानते हैं वे इस्तेमाल नही करते। जिसके कई कारण हो सकते हैं जैसे कि पिछड़ी सोच होना, साथी को नापसंद होना, हर जगह पर उपलब्ध ना होना। फीमेल कंडोम का दाम भी इसके कम इस्तेमाल होने का की एक अहम वजह हो सकती है, क्योंकि जहाँ पुरुषों का कंडोम 25 रुपये में 3 आते हैं वहीं स्त्रियों का कंडोम 100 रुपये में 3 आते है। इसीलिए कुछ कंपनियां इसका मूल्य लगभग 50% घटाने के बारे में सोच रही हैं, ताकि फीमेल कंडोम का ज्यादा से ज्यादा इस्तेमाल किया जा सके। तो अब हम जानते हैं फीमेल कंडोम क्या है और इसके क्या क्या फायदे है।
क्या है फीमेल कंडोम
फीमेल कंडोम लम्बी और पतली लुब्रिकेटेड पॉलीयूरेथेन थैली होती है जिसे सम्भोग के समय लगाया जाता है। यह एक विरोधक के तौर पर काम करती है और महिलाओं के योनि को पूरी तरह से गहराई तक कवच प्रदान करती है। इसके दोनों तरफ गोलाकार रिंग होती है जिसका बंद वाला हिस्सा योनि के अंदर जाता है और दूसरा योनि के बाहर रहता है। यह नितरिले नामक पदार्थ से बनाई जाती है जो अपने पतलेपन की वजह से संभोग की खुशी पुरुषों के कंडोम की तुलना में ज्यादा प्रदान करती है। यह अनचाहा गर्भधारण को रोकने में मदद करती है और STD जैसे कि HIV को फैलने से रोकती है।
फीमेल कंडोम क्यों करे इस्तेमाल
- फीमेल कंडोम न सिर्फ उन महिलाओं के लिए फायदेमंद है, जो अपने साथी पुरुष का कंडोम पहनना पसंद नहीं करती बल्कि उन महिलाओं के लिए भी कारगर है, जिनकी योनि में सुखापन ज्यादा होता है या कहे कि लुब्रिकेशन कम होता है, जो सेक्स करते समय दर्द का एहसास करती है। यह अक्सर मेनोपॉज़ के दौरान या उसके बाद होता है, तो ऐसे में फीमेल कंडोम इस्तेमाल करना फायदेमंद हो सकता है।
- जो महिला बच्चे को जन्म देने के बाद ऑपरेशन करवा लेती हैं यूटेरस निकालने का उन महिलाओं को भी नेचुरल लुब्रिकेशन की कमी हो सकती है तो ऐसी स्तिथि में स्वक्स के दौरान फीमेल कंडोम का इस्तेमाल करना काफी बेहतर है।
- कुछ महिलाओं को पुरुषों के कंडोम में मौजूद लैटेक्स से एलर्जी होती है तो ऐसी महिलाओं के लिए फीमेल कंडोम फायदेमंद होता है क्योंकि फीमेल कंडोम में लैटेक्स नही होता।
- कुछ महिलाएं नासाज तबियत की वजह से गर्भ निरोधक दवाइयां नही ले पाती, ऐसी महिलाओं के लिए फीमेल कंडोम बेहद लाभदायक होता है।
- जिन महिलाओं को मासिक धर्म के दौरान सेक्स करने का मन होता है उसके लिए भी फीमेल कंडोम फायदेमंद होता है क्योंकि वह सेक्स करते समय योनि से खून को बाहर आने से रोकता है।
कैसे पहने फीमेल कंडोम
- कुछ लोगो का मानना है कि फीमेल कंडोम का इस्तेमाल करना मुश्किल है। यह सच है पर धीरे-धीरे प्रैक्टिस करने से यह आसान लगने लगता है। और सही तरीके से इसको पहनना जरूरी है। महिला इसको पहनने के लिए नीचे लेटके अपने पैरों को फैला के किसी अच्छे लुब्रीकेंट जैसे कि तेल, क्रीम इत्यादि का इस्तेमाल करके धीरे-धीरे कंडोम को अपने योनि के अंदर डालें। लुब्रीकेंट का इस्तेमाल करने से इसको योनि के अंदर डालना आसान हो जाता है।
- कंडोम को जितना अंदर तक डालना चाहे डाल सकते है पर ध्यान रहे कि यह अंदर से मुड़े ना।
- यदि महिला कंडोम का इस्तेमाल कर रही है तो ध्यान रहे कि पुरुष कंडोम न पहनें। ऐसा करने से कंडोम का फटना संभव होता है।
- यदि सेक्स करते समय यह बाहर निकल जाता है तो उसे दोबारा अंदर न डाले बल्कि नए कंडोम का इस्तेमाल करें और इस्तेमाल करने के बाद इससे तुरन्त अपने योनि से निकाल दें।
फीमेल कंडोम पहनने का नुकसान
- जैसा कि आपने देखा कि फीमेल कंडोम के कई फायदे होतें है परंतु इसके कुछ नुकसान भी है जो जानना जरूरी है। फीमेल कंडोम में 2 रिंग होते है दोनों छोर पर, और जो रिंग योनि के अंदर जाता है वह सेक्स करते दौरान तकलीफ देह हो सकता है। जो रिंग महिला के योनि के बाहर होता है वह महिला का ध्यान वही पे केंद्रित करके रखता है जिससे वह सेक्स का मज़ा नही ले पाती।
- फीमेल कंडोम 100% सुरक्षित नही होता। इसे 95% सुरक्षित माना जाता है परंतु 5% मौका होता है इसके नाकाम होने का।
- कुछ लोगो का कहना है कि सेक्स करते समय यह बहुत आवाज़ करता है जो उनका ध्यान भटका देता है। पर कोई बात नहीं अच्छे लुब्रिकरेंट के इस्तेम से इसे रोका जा सकता है।
- तो दोस्तो फीमेल कंडोम से संबंधित इन सभी बातों को जानने के बाद अंत मे यही कह सकते है कि यह एक अच्छा विकल्प है गर्भ निरोध का, जो मज़ा भी देता है तो दर्द भी। इसे एक बार इस्तेमाल जरूर करके देखें।
Whenever I self fuck my self with cucumber or something else my ass always bleeds (I'm a male: age 22) and sometime when finished masturbating my penis has a burning sensation too. And last question. I've did an oral sex means sucking with other Male so is it safe and is safe to have anal with other Male (I am a male)
I am having a good sleep in my hostel but still I am sleeping in my college hours. Sometimes I am to listen a single word of my teachers because I am sleeping. Teachers throw me out when they catch me sleepy. I am in a big problem. Please help me out.
I am a teacher. I speaks continuously for 8 am to 2 pm and then 4 am to 8 am. Now I am feeling some pain in my throat .my voice is changing .some stammering. Please tell me this is because of excessive speaking. What should I do to make me relief.
I would like to undergo chemical peel treatment as I have stubborn tan over my face. Please suggest me how much does it cost in bangalore.
I'm asking this question out of curiosity. I have seen many ads about medication that increase your penis size and breast size. Every day we see those ads in some or the other media. Does it really work? Is there medications to grow your penis in length and breast in size? Many people will buy when they see those ads. People hesitate to consult a doctor.
I am 19 years old. I have oily skin and get pimples not in big amount but regular that irritates me a lot. They also leaves their marks. please recommend me a good face wash and cream for pimple and their marks. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL FOR THIS. please HELP Please.
My husband iz 24 years old v r planning for baby but my husband iz a frequent smoker wil it cause any problem to get me pregnant.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks. Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes.The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
- Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers.
- Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords.
- Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands.
- Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp.
- Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet.
- Formation of white skin bumps on the skin.
- You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay.
- You may have problems in swallowing food.
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
- Kindler Syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically.
I have brought epiduo gel as suggested by doctor doctor told me that used it only for 15 minutes and then wash it Do I have to continue it or keep it over night My skin is very highly highlyoily any suggestions to get rid of oil please look into this No effect from past 10 days do you suggest me to change tablets from RESOTEN KLM L laboratory.
I just wanted to be fair .and in the place of chek I have some black pores & back heads. And I'm so thin .i wanted to gain weight also.
A stressful life and an unhealthy lifestyle impacts not only our physical health, but also our mental health. There are some instances now that have proved that most cases of mental illness such as depression, anxiety, and stress, happen due to an unhealthy lifestyle.
Though in an extreme condition, you may need the help of a professional expert, there are many ways through which you can keep your physical, as well as mental health, in check.
Food is the most important ingredient of a healthy body and mind. Today, many physical ailments take place due to a wrong diet and unhealthy food habits. Some of the most common mistakes that people make these days are:
- Skipping important meals such as breakfast,
- Not consuming a balanced diet,
- Depending more upon junk food items rather than healthy food items.
It's always best to consume lots of green vegetables and fresh fruits. The vitamins and minerals available in a balanced diet are very important to keep you away from health issues. Also, green vegetables such as spinach help in oxidizing the blood that reaches your brain and help in proper working of the brain cells.
Along with consuming proper and balanced diet, it is also important to provide a proper amount of workout session to both the body and mind.
Today, some people rely on gym instruments inside the four enclosed walls of a room. This may help you in getting a well-toned and fit body, but may not benefit your mind.
If you wish to keep your mind away from problems such as tiredness and stress, then it is important to inhale some fresh air at least once a day. A good way is to go for some exercises such as walking, jogging, cycling and others in open air for some time. The fresh and open air, along with exposure to greenery, refreshes your mind and hence controls the release of anxiety toxins in the brain.
After proper diet and exercise, what is most important is relaxation. If you are working the whole day and you do not have time for relaxation, the tiredness will make you fall sick. Some useful tips are:
- Sleeping at least 8 hours a day,
- Practicing meditation in case of extreme stress,
- Taking out some time from a busy schedule in doing activities you love to do, such as playing music, or reading books.
Thus, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle not only to keep your body fit and healthy but also to keep your mind healthy and free from anxiety and stress.
My both side 4 corner teeth turning black. One wisdom tooth corner is also broken. Shall I extract wisdom tooth. Will these tooth affect others as well.
Do you know that cholesterol is found in baby formula and has got some surprising facts about them? Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance which is present in all your cells, and your body’s cholesterol level says a lot about the health of your heart in the future. Having high cholesterol increases your risk of acquiring heart diseases and hence, you should try to maintain a normal cholesterol level.
Here are some surprising facts about cholesterol, which you should know about:
- You cannot live without cholesterol: We are born with cholesterol in our bodies and infants get more cholesterol from mother’s milk. This is why cholesterol is added to baby formula. All the hormones and cells of your body need cholesterol for proper functioning. It also builds the cells and helps the liver to prepare fat processing acids.
- One out of three adults have high cholesterol: It is important for all people above the age of 20 to get a cholesterol checkup every five years. According to studies, around 32% of adults in the USA have got high cholesterol levels. Your cholesterol levels may also be affected by factors such as your diet and stress.
- High cholesterol can be genetic: Genetics is a major influencing factor in high cholesterol levels. Research has proven that almost 75% of high cholesterol cases are genetic in nature while 25% occur because of diet.
- Children can have high cholesterol as well: There is a common misconception that high cholesterol is an issue involving adults only. However, children may also have high cholesterol and it is recommended for you to get your child tested at an early age. For children who are obese and have a family history of heart attacks and high cholesterol, a selective screening is important.
- Sweating raises the levels of good cholesterol: Sweating is good for increasing the levels of good cholesterol in your body. You should follow a healthy diet including food items like avocado and salmon. Working out is also important for raising your HDL levels, which prevent heart disease.
- Supplements may help in lowering cholesterol levels: The first option for controlling your cholesterol levels is to work out regularly. If you are at a risk of heart attack or have hypercholesterolemia, you have to bank on supplements such as plant stanols and sterols. You can also take cholesterol reducing medications such as statins.
Earlier, the medical community was reserved about prescribing cholesterol lowering medicines and they were given only to critical heart patients. In modern day, statin treatment is recommended to people who have even little chances of heart attacks or stroke.
Pregnancy should be by choice and not by chance. Preconception counselling and health check-up focus on things you can do before pregnancy to increase the chances of having healthy baby. There is plenty you can do now to make yourself as healthy as possible to have a healthy baby. If you want THE BEST PROGENY, then you should:
- According to Ayurveda, ‘Cheerful mind’ is most important for fertility
- Engage yourself in relaxing activities such as reading, gardening, listening to music
- Explore new hobbies
- Replace negative thoughts with more positive ones
- Avoid stress in relationship, Enjoy married life with alternate intercourse in mid period
Adapt a healthy life cycle
- Do regular exercise
- Avoid smoking and Tobacco
- Know your Prakruti (Body Constitution) and get the diet and lifestyle chart according to your Prakruti
- Consult a specialist from Ayurveda especially practising gynaecology
- Get whole preconception counselling and health check-up done
- Avoid toxic substances and Environmental contaminants
Start with folic acid
- Under medical guidance, start taking folic acid daily once
- Folic Acid supplementation greatly reduces risk of brain & spinal cord problems in babies
- If you have any pre-existing medical issues like diabetes, hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, epilepsy, heart disease or thyroid dysfunction, be sure they are under control. Ask your physician if its safe to continue the treatment for medical issues during pregnancy or to adjust to a safer alternative
- Self medication should be avoided
- If you consult doctor, even for other problem, you should make the doctor aware about your plan of pregnancy
Start preconception panchkarma treatment
- An Ayurveda physician will advise proper Panchakarma treatment according to body constitution and detailed history
- Ayurvedic medicines, diet and lifestyle modification along with preconception detoxification panchakarma treatment regularise metabolism, purify reproductive organs, maintain hormonal equilibrium, increase egg quality and sperm quality in case of male and relieve stress
- The treatments include Vaman, Virechan, Basti, Nasya, Uttarbasti, Yoni Prakshalan, Pichudharan, Shirodhara, etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
As the baby enters life, he unveils a different world for himself. There is so much to see, understand, learn and experience. A baby’s life is full of exciting new experiences as he views things and people around him with curiosity. But as he fondles with things around him, he carries dust, germs and possibility of an infection. Besides the external environment, his sensitive skin also deals with 24/7 nappies that cause dampness and may lead to a fungal infection.
It is quite natural for parents to panic with the slightest of baby’s discomfort. However, it is important to note that almost all babies develop rashes with first few weeks of their life as it’s the time when their skin is adapting to the outside environment. Not all rashes are harmful. Baby’s immune system has the capacity to fight with most of the infections. Thus, many skin rashes heal on its own. In case, rashes are followed by fever, vomiting, pain or other symptoms, it is advisable to seek medical intervention immediately.
Most common rashes in children are caused due to nappies. The skin around the nappy area become red itchy and irritated. The best way to prevent nappy rashes is to keep baby’s skin clean and dry. Check for dampness and never keep the same nappy for more than 3 hours. Antifungal creams as prescribed by a pediatrician could be applied externally to fight infection.
Blocked pores on baby’s skin can cause acne as well as white spots called Milia. They can appear on face, neck, hands generally first two weeks of baby’s life. Doctors advice using a mild soap and keeping the skin moisturized.
Extreme climate can be harsh on baby’s skin. The skin reacts to dry cold winds in form of dry and scaly patches which become red and itchy. Extreme summers can cause rashes due to sweat. The only way to prevent such problems is to keep baby indoors, warm and hydrated in winter and assure baby wears soft and loose cotton clothing in summers.
Many of us have noticed flaky patches that appear on new born baby’s scalp. Those look like thick yellow secretions. They are known as cradle crap. They are not itchy or painful and heal on their own.
As baby grows, he is introduced to new foods. This is also the time when food allergies began to get recognized. Many times body reacts to an allergen through skin rashes. These are called Hives and may occur any time in child’s life. Avoidance of allergens is the most effective way to deal with food allergies.
A baby needs constant care and supervision. Parents knowledge greatly help in prevention and management of such issues. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Puberty brings hormonal changes which affect the body in a number of ways and the skin is one of the main affected organs. While acne is the more common issue, there are also other lesser known skin lesions, which can bother teenagers. The less common trichoepithelioma is one such disease.
In this health condition, multiple hair follicle tumors are seen on the face after attainment of puberty. These are benign, but not very common. They form small hair shafts, but do not develop into full fledged hair follicles. While the exact cause of these lesions is not identified, they are related to a syndrome called Brooke-Spielger Syndrome. There is also a genetic component where the CYLD gene is affected, and the proteins required for self-protection of the skin are missing. There is also a theory which states this condition to be an autosomal dominant condition. In such a scenario, multiple lesions are seen, and it is also the most common variant of the disease.
The lesions are small, less than 1 cm, isolated, firm, round, and shiny. Their color can vary from brown, to blue, yellow, or pink. The face is first affected, starting from the cheeks, and then slowly moving to the eyelids, and the nose. Multiple lesions are easier to diagnose, while individual lesions can be confused with basal cell carcinoma. The lesions grow very slowly and when multiple lesions are present, they can cause aesthetic concerns. There could be ulceration and recurrence in these patients. The genetically correlated ones have a higher incidence of aggressive behavior both in terms of severity of the lesions and the rate of recurrence.
Treatment: Though they are benign, aesthetic concerns may mandate treatment. The treatment is usually multipronged and includes the following genetic counseling, drug therapy (mostly topical creams and lotions), and minor invasive procedures.
- The best solution is to let them run their natural course, as they usually subside with age, both in terms of numbers and the severity of the lesions.
- Dermabrasion or carbon dioxide laser is useful in improving facial appearance too.
- In more severe cases, surgical removal may be done, which is partial and does not cover the entire depth of the lesion.
- However, in some cases, if there is a concern for malignancy, the lesions are completely excised (excision biopsy) and then sent for biopsy to confirm their benign nature.
Trichoepithelioma is also known by the name hereditary multiple benign cystic epithelioma, which explains the nature of the disease quite well. Other than cosmetic concerns, more so because if affects females, these are harmless in nature. But a detailed discussion with your dermatologist is suggested to confirm the state of the condition.
Headaches are probably the most commonly experienced body pain. However, for some people, this can be chronic pain that is experienced on an almost daily basis. Such headaches and migraines can affect a person’s quality of life and overall health as well. In such cases, medication is often not preferred as it can have side effects in the long run and can make the body dependent on them. Four effective alternative therapies that can ease headaches are:
- A Massage: Massaging the temples or the neck and shoulder region can help relieve a headache temporarily. Regular massages can also help reduce the frequency of headaches and their intensity.
- Stretching Exercises: Tensed muscles can also trigger headaches. Thus, exercising the neck muscles to relax them can help relieve this pain. An easy way to stretch your neck is to move it up and down and side to side slowly. Alternatively, you could shrug your shoulders up and down as well as forwards and backwards. When stretching your muscles, hold a position for about 5 seconds and repeat each exercise 3 to 5 times.
- Meditation: The more you think about a headache, the more it pains. Thus by relaxing the mind through meditation, you can help relieve some of the pain. A relaxed mind can also produce more endorphins and hormones that help relieve pain. The best time to meditate is in the early morning and the simplest way is to sit cross-legged and focus on your breath as you inhale and exhale.
- Hot and Cold Therapy: This form of therapy can be used by anyone including pregnant women. For pain in the neck region, applying a heat pack can be beneficial while an ice pack can help relieve a pulsating headache. An ice pack lowers the internal body temperature and soothes the artery that supplies blood to the lining of the brain thus relieving the throbbing sensation.
In addition making a few lifestyle changes can also help prevent headaches. These include
- Maintaining a regular routine of eating and sleeping at the same time every day.
- Exercising for at least half an hour on a daily basis
- Quitting nicotine and alcohol
- Finding an effective way to reduce stress
- Avoiding factors that might trigger a headache. Keeping a diary can help you identify factors that trigger a headache
- Taking only the medication prescribed by a doctor and not self-medicating
- Get adequate sleep and rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.