Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Management of Smoking Cessation
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Treatment of Splinting
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Well Woman Healthcheck
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
My face skin look dull uneven skin colour n lot of pimple scars n holes but now I have no pimples but scars n holes remain on my face. If I use any cream it's go worst again so pls suggest d solution.
I have problem of quick ejaculation of hardly few seconds & erection is also not so strong & firm. How to resolve this & satisfy the partner. My partner is not satisfied with me for weak erection n early ejaculation. Also I feel lack of sexual desires. Feel like to have only once in week & my partner demands everyday.
Hip replacement surgery is a method wherein a defective hip joint is removed and replaced with an artificial hip joint. This procedure is only opted for after all the other treatments have failed to yield the desired effects. Hip replacement surgery removes damaged or diseased parts of a hip joint and replaces them with new, man-made parts. The goals of this surgery are to:
Help the hip joint work better
Improve walking and other movements.
Who Should Have Hip Replacement Surgery?
The most common reason for hip replacement is osteoarthritis in the hip joint. Your doctor might also suggest this surgery if you have:
Rheumatoid arthritis (a disease that causes joint pain, stiffness, and swelling)
Osteonecrosis (a disease that causes the bone in joints to die)
Injury of the hip joint
Bone tumors that break down the hip joint.
Your doctor will likely suggest other treatments first, including:
Walking aids, such as a cane
An exercise program
These treatments may decrease hip pain and improve function. Sometimes the pain remains and makes daily activities hard to do. In this case, your doctor may order an x ray to look at the damage to the joint. If the x ray shows damage and your hip joint hurts, you may need a hip replacement.
Hip replacement surgery is a procedure that can either be performed by traditional means or a minimally invasive procedure. The primary difference between the two procedures is the size of the incision. The procedure begins with the doctor administering local anesthesia, though in certain cases, general anesthesia is also administered.
An incision is then made along the hip and the muscles that are connected to the thigh bone are shifted, so that the hip joint is exposed.
An equipment is then used to remove the ball socket of the joint by cutting the thighbone.
The artificial joint is then fixed to the thighbone and it is allowed to adhere properly.
Once the joint is fixed, the ball of the thighbone is then put in the hip socket.
The fluids from the incision area are then allowed to drain.
The hip muscles are then put in place and the incision is closed.
After the surgery, the recovery stage begins. The period of hospital stay post-surgery usually lasts for 4-6 days. A drainage tube is attached to the bladder to get rid of waste products from the body. Physical therapy begins immediately after the surgery and you will be able to walk after a few days with walking aids. The physical therapy continues for a few months after the surgery.
It is advised to avoid activities that involve twisting your leg for at least half a year. You should also avoid crossing the leg along the mid portion of your body. Your physiotherapist will provide you with exercises that aid to help you recover. Avoid climbing stairs and sit on chairs that have strong back support.
Does masturbation cause loss of memory power? Since I am in habit of masturbating abt 4 times in a week.
Mom is having dry cough from past few years also chest pain due to cough can't sleep at night so what should be done.
I am suffering from tooth pain from last 2 days and my tooth has cavity from last 4 year so, what am I do?
Dietary tips to overcome PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
Know how Healthy diet will help you to avoid obesity and cancer
Hello doctor. My father is suffering from loose motion from a month. He goes to bathroom 3 or 4 times in a day. He has taken medicine for infection but the problem is going on. Please help.
I have sex with my boyfriend but when he ejaculate he feels that he left a drop inside me, but he is not sure about it. I Just wanna know am I gonna get pregnant, I had sex about 5-6 days ago. If I am gonna be pregnant how to abort that?
Hello sir I am 26 years of age .my potty is not clear everyday I feel the same problem and also my gas has a lot of bad smell .so tell me what to do?
What should be men's penis size for sex intercourse with a women and what should be the time limit to fully satisfied a women sexual need. Is orgasm is important before intercourse.
I am 33 years old I hv nasal problem I could not able to smell and I hv breathing problem while sleeping.
Her complexion is not fair. Have any cream in market for fair-complexion. I have head about skin-shine, melaz any many more add with 30 days replacement guarantee. U advise me what should she use for better and soon result.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.