Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N. Papa RaoYour feedback matters!
This I bit awkward. I had suffered an accident when my head (neck) got too much turned and I heard a cracking sound. Although it did not cause any pain it made me believe I have broken a bone or two. I have consulted with a psychiatrist but he found no problem in me then. It's been 8 years since then but that thought still sometimes gives me trouble. I have learnt to live with it. But I would rather want a better solution to cope with it. please tell me how do I deal with it and how do I stop to bother?
Hello sir I am prem kumar and I have a problem which is when I take eat then after some time my stomach will be pain nd when I take bath after that I feel relax so please tell me how can I get free in this problem.
My father is 85 years old. He complained of uneasyness & pain in the chest after partaking food after climbing a flight of stairs. He was rushed to hospital in ccu. Angiogram shows 3 blocks in different arteries 90% blockage. He was suggested bypass surgery. He had no previous history might hv happened sometime earlier. Does he really need a bypass or r there alternative methods of addressing the problem. Does his age permit surgery. He is otherwise active except for arthrities. Please advise.
My brother is 36 years old. He has been ailing with head ache for the last 10 years. He has neurofibroma in his forehead, arms, legs, back etc. He had taken so many allopathy medicines, but no cure for head ache. Could you please help us in treating this thru ayurveda.
At times I feel like having unprotected sex with my partner but we do not because hes afraid if something goes wrong! I know is not right but yes I want to feel him properly just for 1 time n I do not feel good with protection What do I do? What is the right time for unprotected sex? I should go for it or not?
Hello sir, I am living individual far from home for job. Which leads in Miss balance of nutrition and proper diet. Can you suggest me HEALTHY diet reach in protien and other nutrition for daily requirement plus body building I am a strict vegetarian so plg don't suggest eggs.
My sister is 22years old. She has cold from 3-4 years. We went to so many doctors and hospitals and clinics. But didn't get relief anywhere. One doctor say go to CT scan we did it then he checked the report n said its sinus. Some doctors says its allergy. After treatment no relief we fed up. What is the solution of this all.
I was a wiralfever before a one day. Pain in all boly, nd headache. So please given me answer what we can preferred medicine.
How do I overcome irregular menstruation problem? How do we cure Anemia and increase the percentage of hemoglobin?
I am 62 years old male. Sometimes I experience stomach-ache and I feel pain when couching. I take regularly JANDU PANCHARIST still this problem is prevailing. Kindly advise me on this.
I have white and red patch at butex psoriasis patient and I am having sugar also that part it was itching and irritating me.Please do help.
Ayurveda, which is an age old medicinal practice and has its own influence on the very important and intimate aspect of one's life that is the sex life of a person. Vajikarna, better known as ‘vishwachikitsa’, is one of the specialities in the field of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and virility leading to good physique and freedom from impotency. The various herbs of Ayurveda help in curing major sexual problems, such as penile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and sexual exhaustion.
Here are a few reasons why Ayurvedic treatments should be preferred over conventional ones:
- The base of Ayurvedic treatments is all natural: The base of Ayurvedic treatments consists of herbs, plants, fruits and all vegetation growing around you. The usage of all natural elements for treatment of sexual diseases is more promising as they do not cause any side-effects as opposed to usage of supplements loaded with chemicals which might throw off the hormonal balance of your body.
- Ayurveda stresses on curing the ‘doshas’: The three ‘doshas’ in the body are ‘kapha’, ‘vata’ and ‘pitta’ and Ayurveda focuses on removing these ‘doshas’ along with curing the diseases. Removing these doshas while curing sex diseases is a major benefit of using Ayurveda because it helps you attain a better orgasm.
- Use of Ayurvedic herbs:
- All the medicinal plants used in Ayurveda are devoid of any side effect and help in reversing the side effects of over masturbation by strengthening the nervous system and increasing the blood flow to the penile area.
- Ashwagandha: This herb not only helps in getting rid of the side-effects but also prevents them from resurfacing. As an additional benefit, it helps in increasing the flow of libido, thus, reducing sexual exhaustion.
- Focus on overall well-being: Ayurveda is concerned with the overall physical well-being of the patient across all spheres that is physical, psychological, spiritual and is beneficial to social wellness as well while allopathic treatments rely solely on bio-chemistry and focus on fixing only one sexual problem at a time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.