Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N. Papa Rao
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N. Papa RaoYour feedback matters!
What is the symptoms for diabetes &how to decrease that problem give a daily food take & healthy tips for good skin & hair health.
Sir, I am suffering from a lot kind of symptoms, such as. I am losing too much of semen during urination, Low blood pressure Dizziness Balance problem Difficulty concentrating Pale face Weakness with everyday tasks of play Increased thirst Abnormal heartbeat Sleep issues Heat exposure I am fetching from this kind of problems in my everyday life, I am so tired I don't know which kind of treatment I need .sometimes it feels like that I am dying. I do not know which department doctor should I be treated with. Please suggest me because I need urgent treatment. Or is it necessary to do MRI for this.
After removing the gall bladder I am facing a lot of problem according to the local doctor the immunity power of my body reduced due to this the mouth ulcer and the skin infection on the inner side of the penile showed for few day I apply candid gel for the same and Tess, and Clenorush or the mouth regularly. Kindly suggest me what medicine I take to recover the Immunity of my body. Thanks
I am 20 years old, I will have itching sensation only in the posterior part of the scrotum occasionally from 2 years. There are 1 pimple present at the base of each hair on the scrotum,painless. Skin over the scrotum is dry and scaly.What should I do to get rid of itching? Please help
I am 28 years old. I have some problems like fever, leg pain, body pains, eye infection. What should I do.
If you feel that no one can help or guide you in channelising your desires, you are wrong. A relationship is subject to a lot of misunderstandings, especially when the sex life is disturbed or fading. Most people tend to keep quiet about such issues instead of seeking help. A sexologist is a therapist who specialises in sexual problems and knows how to deal with them. Here are the top reasons why you should consider visiting a sexologist:
- If you have low sex drive, you are bound to avoid physical intimacy with your partner. This might happen because of various reasons, such as hormonal changes, certain medications, stress, and fatigue. If you low sex drive has become a persistent problem in your life, you should consult a sexologist about it.
- If you experience intense sexual behaviour, urges and fantasies which involve strange objects, situations and activities, it is a genuine problem. It is likely to be associated with some psychological issue. This may lead to great distress in your social, personal and occupational life. Visiting a sexologist is very important during such situations.
- There are several physiological problems which may lower your sex drive or may disable you to perform in bed. In men, disorders such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and the inability to penetrate in spite of having an erection are common. Although these can be treated with medicines, visiting a sexologist will help you know about the condition and the different treatment modes available. Such problems in women include vaginal dryness, dyspareunia vaginal trauma or vaginismus.
- When your sexual needs and desires do not match with that of your partner’s, problems and issues are likely to surface. One of you may suffer from low sex drive as well. As a couple, it is important to communicate with each other and visit a sexologist.
- If you are obsessed and preoccupied with sexual thoughts all the time and your performance and functioning are being affected, a psychological issue is indicated. This needs immediate treatment and hence, you must visit a sexologist.
- It may be possible for you to feel guilty about having sex. This may happen on the account of a bad sexual experience in the past, such as being a victim of child abuse. You can solve the problem by talking it out with a sexologist.
You should also visit a sexologist if you are unable to achieve orgasms. This is more common in women than men. Ejaculation and orgasm are associated with each other. If you cannot attain an orgasm in spite of having a sex drive, you should be concerned and seek medical opinion.