Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandra Sekhar Naidu
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra Sekhar NaiduYour feedback matters!
I have suffering from morton neuroma at between 3rd & 2nd metatarsal. I've been using pregabid and ultra sonic rays but not yet effective anything. I want to take alcoholic injection now please give me right suggestion for it.
My wife has been diagnosed for Parkinson's Disease grade I in January 2016. We are finding that her skin gets dried up and she is getting wrinkles. She is 55 years old. We have been living on vegetarian diet with less oil and little spices and hotel food is limited. Anxiety and depressions are there due to this condition. Otherwise she is fine. Regular exercises and positive attitude has helped her to get rid of masking and her eyes are back to being bright. Please advise us on which high end creams she can use for face and arms. Also her hair is dull and dryness leads to dandruff. She is allergic to perfumes and hence we prefer neutral. We use hydrofil as a moisturizer. Also, we are using soap free face wash and soaps based on glycerine or from khade. Thanks in advance for your guidance.
I am 67 and having hand shaking especially taking coffee cup and cheque signing. Taking tablets Pronate Tr 40, Pacitane, some month Parkitidin 100mg. Any better medicine?
My daughter is 20 years old. Past 4 years she is having severe shoulder pain, swelling on both arms and numbness n her hands please give solutions for it.
I'm a 18years old girl studying engineering 1st yr. I'm falling in my college regularly, and I consulted a doctor he said me after doing medical checkups I'm in starting stage of fits. Doctor gave me medicine now I'm physically ok but not mentally. I'm not able to read and concentrate on my studies. I'm getting frustrated very easily. So please help me with this problem.
I have been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease my age is 55 years I am having the problem of less sleep and I feel dizziness whole day please guide me in the matter.
Hi doctor, I am suffering from migraine from last 2 year. We have tried lots of medicine but she didn't improve. Headache is a normal thing for me. Please help.
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired.
Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.