Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelima
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NeelimaYour feedback matters!
Severe to moderate pain in the rectum during and after bowel movements is an indication of anal fissure. If it is accompanied by bright red stool and an itching sensation around the anus, it is more likely to be fissure than anything else. Fissure is usually treated with sits bath and enhanced intake of fibrous food. If that does not heal the problem, the doctor may go for a surgery. However, surgical intervention of fissures is not always a permanent solution. For permanent solution, patients are now turning to homeopathy. Yes, homeopathy can address the problem at its root and gift you a permanent cure.
What Need to Know About Fissure?
● The problem mostly precipitates due to inflammation and dryness of the mucosal end of the anorectal area.
● Straining during bowel movements and passing hard stools strain the anal mucosa. That is likely to result in fissure.
● People suffering from chronic diarrhoea are also likely to suffer from this problem.
● People suffering from some kind of inflammation of the anal area due to diseases like Crohn's disease or some kind of inflammatory bowel disease may also suffer from fissure.
● The patient may feel a lump in the area surrounding the anus.
● He or she may also experience spasms at the end of the rectum.
● Even infants may suffer from this problem.
● Many women suffer from fissure after childbirth.
Homeopathic Treatment of Fissure
● Homeopathy is known to address diseases to their roots.
● In case of fissure, homeopathic medicine can address the problem by preventing and treating dryness and inflammation of the palpable mucosal area around the anus. If this area is moist, it can stretch better in response to straining during bowel movements and thereby prevent tearing.
● Since constipation is one of the main causes of fissure, homeopathic doctors may prescribe medicines for preventing constipation too.
● However, homeopathic medicine is not a one-size-fits-all remedy. The medicine depends on the constitution of body. The doctor may try to judge body constitution of the patient by asking him questions about sleep pattern, food habit, emotional state, working schedule, etc. The doctor needs to take all these into consideration to prescribe the most appropriate medicine.
● A homoeopathic doctor first gets a conventional diagnosis. If fissure is confirmed in the diagnosis, the doctor may launch an all out attack on the problem so that the problem can be nipped in the bud.
Anal fissure is a painful condition that is mostly precipitated by straining during bowel movements and passing hard stools. Homeopathy can offer permanent solution to this problem by preventing constipation on one hand and preventing as well as treating inflammation and dryness of the anal mucosa on the other hand.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: 4 Ways to Never Fall Sick at Season Change
Sir or madam kya koi aisa tarika h k jb m sex bina protection k karu to muje I pill na leni pade m fear about this medicine kya I pill khane s koi side effects body par padta h and koi aisa tarika batye k m jisse pregnancy na ho.
I have some vaginal discharge, its look like white and bad smell very much. This is happen after my icsi treatment. This discharge some times have full month, so I am very worried, is this for my late period or not pregnancy.?
Can you imagine your life without your cell phone? Difficult isn’t it, but did you know that these devices could be harming your sexual health? Most people keep their cell phones in their jeans or trouser pockets or clipped to a belt on their waist. While this does make the phone easily accessible, it also affects male fertility.
There are two main aspects to male fertility; the motility and viability of sperm cells. Motility refers to the sperm cell’s ability to swim through body fluids and fertilise the egg. Viability refers to the number of living vs non-living sperm cells and sperm cell abnormalities.
Cell phones are constantly working even when we’re not talking into them. They constantly send out and receive electromagnetic frequency radiation to keep your social media accounts updated. Given the close proximity of the cell phone and your body, this energy may be absorbed by your genitals. As a result, the sperm cells may change shape and lose their ability to attach themselves to an egg. The structural abnormality may impede the sperm’s ability to swim and thus reduce motility. Semen exposed to this type of radiation also has a high level of free radicals.
In order to produce sperm, the testicles maintain a specific temperature that is ideal for sperm health. Smartphones typically also have a higher temperature than that of the room you are in. Thus, when you keep your cell phone in your pant pockets, they increase your skin temperature in the groin by approximately 2 degrees as well as the temperature within your testicles. This slows down the production of sperm cells and can even kill them thus, reducing sperm cell viability.
In the ideal world, a cell phone should only be carried in a bag, but almost all men may cringe at the thought of carrying a bag. Hence, take your phone out of your pocket whenever possible, for example while driving, at a restaurant etc. The use of Ayurvedic aphrodisiacs can also lower the harmful effects of cell phones. The dried roots of asparagus or safed musli can help increase sperm count and rejuvenate a man’s libido. Ashwagandha, shilajit and kawach are also very effective Ayurvedic herbs to treat male infertility. Increasing your intake of food rich in vitamin C and E can also help deal with the stress in sperm caused by phone radiation. The use of these herbs has negligible side effects and hence can be safely used by men of all ages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I married at the age of 35. Not yet conceived. Now 44 Yrs. Partner is not with me. Any options. Maybe can get married in future or no.
Losing weight for an obese person is a big achievement but mere weight loss may not give them the desire look. Dramatic weight loss often causes excess skin to hang in folds. This can be both embarrassing and unappealing. While exercising and dieting can reduce fat, there is no way to deal with this excess skin other than surgery. Body contouring refers to plastic surgery procedures that address this.
There are many type of body contouring surgeries. Face lifts, Tummy tucks and breast lift procedures are common examples of such surgeries. Body contouring surgeries that follow weight loss usually address more than one area. The lower body lift which focuses on the tummy, mid section and thighs is one of the most common procedures. Though such a surgery is usually performed by a team of surgeons who simultaneously focus on different parts of the body, a body contouring surgery can take up to 8 hours. People who have undergone drastic weight loss may still need multiple surgeries to achieve the desired look.
The risks of such a surgery are similar to other procedures that are performed under anesthesia. The most common complications experienced after this surgery are infections of the wound, seroma formation, slow healing of the wound, excessive bleeding and reopening of the wound. Patients may also notice a difference in the quality of their skin. This can lead to slow wound healing, skin laxity and issues related to scarring. For the overall cosmetic results to be appreciated, the patient must wait for at least 3 months. The scars can take up to a year to heal and blend with the rest of the skin. Body contouring is also a surgery that is not covered by most insurance policies and can be quite expensive.
If you are considering this surgery, ensure that your weight remains stable for 3 to 6 months before the surgery. This will ensure that the surgery has long lasting results. Weight fluctuations, both gain and loss can lead to the need for additional procedures. If your weight loss is a result of bariatic surgery, you may need to wait a year before undergoing a contouring procedure. Instead of opting for an overall contouring procedure, prioritize your problem areas and address these first. You may realize that you do not need additional surgeries. You should also be aware that though this surgery removes excess skin, it will not leave you with flawless skin. the scars caused by this surgery may lighten over time but are permanent.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dear Sir/ Ma'm, I am having a baby boy of 2 years and he is still use to take breastfeeding. Please let me know how it harmful to mother & for child? Also suggest prescription for the same?
I am 46 year old lady and not attended menopause yet. I take calcium tablet everyday. I feel pain in both the thighs (outer side, between knee and hip) especially in the night before sleeping time. I get some relief if someone weight (like I ask my son to sit on my waist or hard press it What should I do and what could be the reason. I am not obese.
Hello, I am Dr Bhavini Shah Balakrishnan, I am consultant gynaecologist and obstetrician basically, but I have specialised in infertility and also laparoscopic surgeries. So my topic for today would be a very general topic for laymen, would be on why infertility is on arise? Infertility is on the rise especially in the urban cities and there are multiple factors contribute into it, but when we generally talk about infertility we tend to blame the female you know it’s like the female but that's not true that is almost 25 to 30% of the malefactor that contributes to infertility. Apart from that not to forget that now when men and women are having equally high-pressure jobs stress has become one of the major factors for infertility, with time constraints also been a major factor. Lifestyle changes have led to significant rise in many disorders like polycystic ovaries being a very important factor in females, contributing to weight gain and that could be mainly because of stress and also irregular eating habits. Apart from this again another major factor which contributes infertility is smoking, not just in men but women too. So basically, of holistic approach is the key to successful management of infertility. It’s not only about you know IVF and ICSI but minor changes in your lifestyle, in stress management and spending quality time with your partner can sometimes be the major answers to your infertility problems.
For further details and further investigation you can find me on lybrate.com