Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NeelimaYour feedback matters!
If I my last menstrual begins on the 23 of November 2015. And my due date is August 29 2016, can it be dated when I got pregnant? Please help My period cycle is about 31 days and last for 5 dsys.
Hi I am 20 years olde. I am myred I have a PCOD problem. I wnat kids. I want presence in one mant because my husband gone to out of. His coming soon. He life with me only one month. I have only one month bat im nat ache my pregnancy. I am already consulted two doctors bat no have goob result pllllz pllllz halp me I want my kids plz.
Hi doctor june month my tsh was 8.86 and 21.8.16 is T3 0.86 T4 8.91 andTSH 3.08 and since one month im taking thyroup 25 mcg. My doubt is when I had miscarriage in may month with the pregnancy was thyroid developed?
Form past 2 weeks my vagina has become very itchy and dry. And I have very heavy curdy white flow. What should i do?
Last 4 days I have a itching problem in my vagina and today its over but sudden I have black discharge with transparent discharge is anything related to pregnancy but one day I do sex but I do not insert penis in my vagina only rub and both messedup and Slowly color change in morning its dark black and after its turn brown and then lighter is I am pregnant.
I am 29 week pregnant just got diagnosed to diabetes, is it save for baby growth n should I avoid eating sweets. Please just food to be taken in or avoided during pregnancy with diabetes. Regards Rashmi.
I had unprotected sex with my husband near to ovulation period. After that I had very exhausted week like lots of work, traveling etc. After that I got my periods 10 days early with stomach cramps and backache. My periods are very normal otherwise. I am not taking any pills.
Today was my 10th day and I went for follicle cycle the right ovaries is 13 mm and left ovaries is 12 Small then my doctor send me for hgm 75 injection and called me for another follicle cycle on 12 day so the report is normal or complicated please tell me.
I'm 21 years old unmarried girl 22 july ko mera period aaya tha. Uske bad mere bf k sath 31st july ko mera unprotected sex ho jata hai. Then 13 august ko mere periods aata hai usually mera period 25 se 26 days k gap pr aata hai but is bar 23 days pr hi aa gya tha august mei 2 din phle expected daye se and kafi different tha mere usual periods se less bleeding but it continues 4 days. After all this again on 4th and 5th of september fir se mere bf k sath mera unprotected sex hota hai but this time after sex within 12 hours i took Ipill (contraceptive pill. So mere last period date k according 6 ya 7 September tk mera periods aa jana chahiye tha but ab tk nhi aaya hai. Now i'm so tensed about this. I'm unmarried I can't take any risk of pregnancy. Please tell me what to do? Is there any chance that i'm pregnant? If yes then mujhe kya krna chahiye ise turant hone k liye if No then mere periods q nahi aaye ab tak.
Gm. I took 2 period postponing tablets 3 days ago, one saturday night and the other on sunday morning and still no periods. Am worried about this. Is there any problem that I should face in future or now?
Quantitative and qualitative changes in diet and regular exercise can keep the blood sugar at lower levels and may help in reducing the need for medicines, or use them in lesser doses.
Small frequent meals in place of 2 regular meals at lunch and dinner helps in preventing a rise in post-meal sugar levels to high levels. Qualitatively stopping the use of direct sugar and food items containing carbohydrates like rice, potatoes, mangoes, grapes etc prevents high sugar levels.
Regular walking briskly keeps weight in control and prevents obesity. Increased weight increases insulin requirement and a relative deficiency of insulin leads to high sugar levels.
Diabetes causes silent damage to blood vessels in kidneys, retina, heart, brain and all over the body. Ultimately the effects are seen as kidney failure, blindness, heart attacks, paralysis and nonhealing ulcers and gangrene. Severe diabetes may cause ketoacidosis, coma, and death.
Hence, it is wise to be careful with diet and exercise.
Before 2 months I consulted to a Dr. Then she told me that I have ovarian cyst in left ovary. It creates problem in pregnancy?
Lovemaking is an essential aspect of any healthy relationship yet some couples are not aware of how the bodies change during the intercourse. While making love, a woman’s body goes through four different stages that trace the evolution of her sexual desire. Each stage has its own characteristics of specific physical responses and the woman’s breasts play a vital role in making the experience a pleasing one.
1. The excitement phase: This is the first stage of having sex where the mutual stimulation prepares the vagina. The first sign of sexual arousal is experiencing a vaginal lubrication that typically happens within 10 to 30 seconds of the stimulation. As the excitement builds up, the amount of fluid increases and the nipples also become erect. This happens mainly due to the contractions in small muscle fibres that respond to the sexual arousal.
2. The plateau phase: This is when the sexual stimulation is even more intense and the orgasm is just about to occur. The opening of the vagina narrows by about 30 percent for gripping the male genitals. Sometimes the colour of the inner vaginal lips also changes from pink to bright red. And the whole body reacts to the sexual arousal, and about 50- 75 percent of women across the world experience red spots resembling measles in and around the breasts, face, neck and buttocks. This is called as sex flush.
3. Orgasm: This is the juncture when the female body reaches the throes of the sexual pleasure and is immediately followed by relaxation. The breasts can swell by up to 25 percent at this stage. This makes the breasts ultra-sensitive and much larger than their original size. The nipple stimulation leads to the activation of same areas of the brain like the vaginal, cervical and clitoral stimulation. And the nipples turn from a pale to a deeper hue with the increase in the blood flow during the arousal.
4. Resolution phase: At this stage, the rate of blood pressure as well as heart rate fall as the woman calms down at this stage. But if sexual stimulation continues, then the resolution phase would span a very short time and the woman is likely to go back to the first three stages for further orgasms that lead to temporary enlargement of breasts.
Thus there is nothing to be worried about if you experience swelling of breasts when you are sexually aroused. However, if you feel that your breasts have become tender or causing any sort of abnormalities, then you must speak with a sexologist without further delay.
Hello doctor, I am 22 weeks pregnant and taking aldomet 250 mg after dinner and one baby aspirin everyday as I have bp issues. It never have been spiked higher than 140/100. But it keeps on fluctuating sometimes 135/80 sometimes 140/90. I have cut down on salt but I do take stress. Can I deliver healthy baby as I have bp issues in just 22 weeks. How to reduce stress over little things?
Am. 29 years. Army man from kerala. My wife delivery date was Oct 4 2015. But one week before she felt small pain in her stomach. And we went to our doctor. scaling the doctor said. Our child is died inside the uterus. The cause of death is unknown. During her pregnancy period there is no complication seen in scanning. And other tests. Like thyroid, sugar, pressure. But we were confused about the reason behind. It. doctor please give me your valuable answer for this problem. And how many months gap you recommended for the next baby?
I am 30 weeks pregnant. I am feeling too much discomfort and pain in my chest. May be because of the baby pressing the diaphragm. The pain is intolerable. And making me cry and is more intense when lying on bed even in the side position. Cannot sleep because the discomfort. Its severe.
How long does an action of ipill last for? after having an unprotected sex suppose one has ipill and next day has an unprotected sex again does that require to have another ipill?
My periods were regular till feb. On 7of every month. I was ill after my feb menses. I was on strong medications for cough and cold as fever as well. In the month of march I waited for my periods on 7-8 but they happened to come on 19 march. Meanwhile we were trying for the baby. Now in april I didn't had my periods yet. My upt was -ve on 25 &27 too. My gynae has suggested to repeat upt after a week. And has given me folic acid. I had pain in left side of lower abdomen yesterday.
Wounds and bruises are both injuries. However, they differ widely in terms of the causing factors, the nature of the injury, the pain they cause and the kind of treatment they require.
The following are a few of the myriad ways in which the two injuries differ from each other:
- A wound causes quick damage - the skin tissue is cut or punctured while a bruise (also called a closed wound) is where the skin is not torn.
- A wound is usually caused by a sharp object but bruises are the results of blunt force or trauma.
- A wound almost certainly bleeds due to ruptured tissue and blood vessels. Blunt injury also damages the blood capillaries of the skin and causes blood to accumulate under the skin tissue, creating a dark patch of skin. Blood vessels can also break due to lifting of heavy objects or overexertion of muscles.
- A wound carries the risk of infection because the skin is open but a bruise does not get infected.
- A wound has a burning or stinging sensation but a bruise is characterized by swelling and a blunt throbbing pain.
- A wound can be healed by antiseptic and antibiotic medication. Large wounds need to be closed by stitching them up to avoid severe infection. On the other hand, a bruise usually heals by itself. A cold compress and pain killers may be used to ease discomfort. Heat can be applied to the injured spot to normalize the blood flow and dissolve the blood clot.
- A wound can lead to complications like bacterial infections or the healing might be delayed by chronic diseases like diabetes. In case of a bruise, it usually does not cause complications but if there's a blunt injury to sensitive areas like the head, the tailbone or the eyes, medical attention is advised.
- Wounds and bruises can also be differentiated on the basis of their subtypes.
The different types of wounds are:
- Incision (sharp objects cutting the dermis layer of skin)
- Abrasion (the epithelial tissue is scraped off)
- Avulsion (a body structure is torn off)
- Penetration (a sharp object causes an entry and an exit wound)
- Puncture (only an entry wound caused by a sharp object)
The different types of bruises are:
- Hematoma (blood pools under the skin)
- Purpura (tiny spots of blood on the inside of the mouth)
- Contusion (similar to hematoma and caused by external trauma)
- Crush injury (caused due to a large amount of force on the body part for a long time)
Related Tip: "4 Surgical Alternatives For Burns And Wounds"