Doctors in Janaki Hospital
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Janaki HospitalYour feedback matters!
Infertility is known to usher a lot of emotional stress in the lives of those who go through it. Often, an overwhelming sense of grief descends upon the couple who try to grapple with the sense of loss. The social and psychological ambience plays a very important role in reconciling one with the harsh reality and prepping one up for a fresh start.
While IVF has proven to be a boon in the lives of many couples, many still take to IVF as the last resort. Another factor that makes the responses about IVF rather ambiguous is the uncertainty of the results. There are numerous factors like failure in embryo attachment or uterine incompatibility that often results in a failed IVF. Therefore, before opting for this surgery, one must be mindful of the consequences.
Some of the ways, one can prepare oneself for IVF have been enlisted below:
- Informed choice: Considering IVF is a rather stressful surgery, one needs to be well aware of the stakes. Reading up about the potential risks and the details about the process, helps one to be prepared for the consequences and deal better with the trauma.
- Take good care of your intimate relationships: Since IVF tends to take a toll on not just the mother, but also the close family, it is important to maintain a strong bond of trust and compassion in the course of the surgery. Hostility and discordance adds on the stress and sometimes inflict grave health implications upon the mother. It is important to support your partner through the entire journey. You may consider professional counselling too.
- Prepare yourself for all possible situations: While the advanced technology aims to minimize any hazard, the results can often be unpredictable. You might want to adequately monitor your cycle in order to anticipate the potential problem areas and the results thereof. You should discuss these with your loved ones to avert excessive stress. It is a good idea to keep oneself productively busy in the due course to avoid anxiety. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Travelling during pregnancy - Is it safe?
Pregnancy places some restrictions on the expectant mother, and one of them is limiting travel so much so that most women do only the required and essential commutes and skip any other travel, including vacations and business travel, completely until delivery. However, with the lifestyle changing for the woman so radically, this is being revisited. The doctor’s current advice is that unless there are potential complications expected or significant concerns, it is completely safe to travel.
The first trimester especially is a little tricky for travel, with the morning sickness. The second trimester is considered more ideal for travel, as the morning sickness and the feeling of being pregnant is sunk in, so the mother is comfortable. The third trimester is fine too, but the chances of fatigue are higher, and so travel is better avoided.
Read on to know some significant things to remember whether you are on a plane, train, or road during your pregnancy.
- Always buckle yourself up as soon as you enter the car. Use both the seat belt and the lap belt.
- Keep the air bags turned on.
- Try to avoid travel time of four hours at a stretch.
- When stopping for breaks, try to walk around a bit and stretch so that you do not feel the strain of sitting for long hours.
- Most airlines allow women to travel during the first eight months of pregnancy.
- Some airlines do allow for travel during the ninth month, if the doctor approves it, or if there is an attendant with the expectant woman.
- It is okay to walk through airport screening during pregnancy. There are some women who are apprehensive about this aspect.
- Similarly, the cabin pressure in the commercial planes reduces but does not bear any significant impact for a pregnant woman.
- Select an aisle seat, as it allows for easy seating and getting up.
- Walking to the restroom and back should be carefully managed. The aisle is quite narrow and care must be taken to avoid hurting yourself.
- Use the seats for providing support when walking through the aisle.
- Especially, in turbulent stretches, try remaining seated, bearing in mind the safety aspects for yourself and the baby.
- Traveling by bus is safe, but trips to the restroom would be difficult.
- Trains are generally considered safer, as there is a lot of room for movement. Restrooms are available anytime, which is another major advantage.
- Sea travel is also considered safe, but seasickness could add to nausea.
- For long-term sailing, check with the cruise provider or the boat facility about the availability of a healthcare provider on the ship.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Gestational diabetes is a condition characterized by higher than normal blood sugar levels during pregnancy. The symptoms of this disorder are mild and a blood test has to be conducted as a part of the diagnosis. In all cases, the women should be administered treatment to avoid medical complications associated with it and to be on the safer side. Proper diagnosis is absolutely essential in the case of women with prediabetes or those women who had diabetes prior to pregnancy.
When the insulin receptors fail to function normally, the blood sugar levels may rise. This is known to be one of the causes of gestational diabetes. Post pregnancy, the symptoms of gestations diabetes disappear on their own; however, such patients are an in increased risk of suffering from type 2 diabetes at a later stage. Moreover, children born to mothers with gestations diabetes are at an increased risk of suffering from conditions such as jaundice, diabetes, and certain other health issues.
As a part of gestational diabetes treatment, the expecting mother is advised to consume a nutritious diet, practice a daily exercise regime, and monitor blood sugar levels on a regular basis. Nonetheless, if your blood sugar levels become extremely high, you may be advised to take specific medicines to control it and avoid complications.
The following are some of the treatment methods used to manage gestational diabetes:
- Medical Treatment: Under modern medicine, the patients are prescribed antidiabetic drugs and insulin to keep blood sugar levels within the normal range.
- Natural treatment: Some of the ways to naturally manage gestational diabetes include the following:
- Balanced Diet: According to several research studies, an erratic eating schedule can cause diabetes because the functioning of the body gets disrupted. For this reason, consuming a balanced diet becomes extremely important. In fact, eating small meals at an interval of two to three hours is recommended by the nutritional experts. Consequently, the body becomes accustomed to metabolizing the nutrients and blood sugar imbalances are avoided as well.
- Exercise Regime: If you are suffering from gestational diabetes, then maintaining a regular exercise regime is beneficial. At the start, you can exert the body for 30 minutes and gradually, increase the time limit. Only the low-impact exercises such as swimming and walking are advised. However, be sure to consult your doctor beforehand.
- Fiber-rich Diet: The intake of foods that are rich in fiber such as whole grains and flaxseeds is advised for women with gestational diabetes. This nutrient helps balance the insulin levels within the body by regulating the activity of the insulin receptors. During pregnancy, women are advised to increase their consumption of fiber-rich foods anyway to improve their cardiovascular and digestive health. However, the positive effect of fiber-rich foods on insulin receptors is crucial during the onset of gestational diabetes.
- Additional Dietary Recommendations: During the gestational diabetes recovery period, foods that are sources of vitamin D (such as tofu, salmon, and mushrooms) must be consumed as they foster the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut and helps to have a healthy pregnancy. Other foods that pregnant women with gestational diabetes can benefit from include foods rich in vitamin C and proteins. Also, foods that come under the category of complex carbohydrates must be consumed. Moreover, women with gestations diabetes should abstain from sugar-rich foods.
Conclusion: On a concluding note, you should note that the above treatments for gestational diabetes should be practiced only after a thorough discussion with the doctor. Keep in mind that during pregnancy you have to adopt a precarious approach; by doing so, you can prevent you and your baby from getting adversely affected. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
It's an all-too-common scenario: A guy and his date are moving steadily toward what promises to be a robust and entertaining bout of sex. Things are going beautifully and the moment of penetration is close at hand when suddenly something unexpected happens - and the mood is ruined. Sometimes the effect is only temporary; other times, a guy might as well zip up and go home, as that erect penis is done for the night. Yes, sometimes there may be a penis health issue at play here, but more likely this has been at attack of the mood killers instead.
Sexual mood killers come in a wide range. They can be visual, verbal, aural, olfactory (i.e., involving a scent), physical, mental - just about anything that jars the mood of what had been a very sexy situation.
And, of course, certain mood killers for one person may mean nothing to another - or could even be mood enhancers to someone else, especially where fetishes are concerned. However, there are some experiences that are often mood killers for the majority of the population; here are a few that fall in that category.
- Babying the manhood. Not a news flash: Men can be very sensitive about their penises. The vast majority of men want their members to be described in the most effusive manner possible; it's practically impossible to go too far in assigning manly, powerful attributes to a guy's favorite body part. But treating the member like a baby and describing it as "cute" or "adorable" or (God forbid) "little" can turn a massively erect penis into a softie in no time.
- Suggesting a sex toy. Sex toys can be a great addition to a couple's repertoire - but they shouldn't be suggested when an erect penis is all primed and ready for action. Discuss the idea in advance instead; otherwise, that erect penis is liable to think that a lady doesn't find him up to the job at hand and may decide to sulk about that fact.
- Laughing inexplicably. Hey, sex is fun and there's no shame in having a good time. But sometimes a partner may laugh at an inopportune moment (such as when an erect penis is first revealed) and then refuse to say why. Not conducive to a good sexual adventure.
- Going too heavy on perfume. It's wonderful when a woman wants to smell inviting - but just as men can go too far on the cologne, some women take perfume to the wrong level.
- Playing the wrong music. Musical taste varies widely, and one person's erotic playlist may be another's techno nightmare. Until musical tastes are known, silence may be a better option.
- Comparing. It's natural to compare one lover to another - but doing it to their face during the act itself is probably not a good idea. Even if a woman finds this new man to be a superior lover, it may be wise to keep that news to herself until after the event. Otherwise, a guy may start feeling self-conscious and start wondering "Am I still ahead of him? Am I still doing it right?"
Mood killers can create an erect penis fail, so avoiding them is important. Also important for men: keeping that penis healthy through the regular use of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). For really prime results, be sure that the selected crème includes a wide range of vitamins, including A, B5, C, D and E. In addition, find a crème that lists L-arginine among its ingredients. This amino acid helps produce nitric oxide, which in turn helps penile blood vessels open up to receive increased blood flow.
The condition of a man's penis skin can make a big impression on partners (or potential partners), so it's no wonder men take extra steps to make their penis skin attractive. Eliminating rashes, removing bumps and keeping sores and pimples away can add to the visual allure of a penis. But some guys may be taking penis skin presentation a little too far when they engage in lightening experiments. While some men have engaged in penis lightening with no problems, there is still a potential for penis health issues where lightening is concerned - and guys should take that into consideration.
While penis lightening has been around for years, it recently made headlines due to its increasing popularity among men in Thailand. (For the record, vaginal lightening is reportedly also on the rise in that country - so it's not just a penis thing.)
Why would a man want to lighten his penis? This is a question that has opened up a lot of debate, with some people seeing racial overtones in this decision. It might be easier to simply say that a person may want to lighten his penis for the same reason he searches for any other alteration to his manhood: he believes the result will be pleasing to himself or those he comes into contact with. This may be especially true if a man's penis has "blotchy" patches or is two-toned in appearance; he may feel that a smooth, even consistency of tone may be more attractive.
A more important question is: "How does the penis skin get lightened?" And the answer to that is very important.
Penis lightening is sometimes referred as penis bleaching - and if anyone suggests using actual laundry bleach (chlorine or non-chlorine) to achieve results, a guy should quickly say no. Penis skin is very delicate and sensitive, and harsh bleach would almost certainly burn and damage it.
Men who have peroxided their hair wonder about a peroxide bleach on the penis, but this is too harsh. If an actual bleach is to be used on the penis skin, it should be derived from a natural source that is much gentler. For example, lemon juice, licorice and milk are all possible sources that, prepared properly, might be okay to use on penis skin. However, nothing should be used unless cleared by a doctor - preferably one who already knows the patient well.
One of the interesting points about the reports of lightening in Thailand are that the doctors quoted seem to be using a form of laser therapy for lightening the skin.
The jury is still out on the safety of this method, but some health professionals warn that it could cause swelling and pain. In some cases, especially if the laser is not operated by an experienced professional, there could be scarring or disfigurement of the penis.
It should also be noted that laser treatment usually requires the client suspend engagement in sex for several days after treatment.
Lightening the penis skin is a personal choice, but the risks really should be weighed carefully before deciding to move forward with it. Whatever the decision, the penis will look and feel better if its health is maintained on a consistent basis; regular application of a high quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. Definitely select a crème with moisturizing agents that can support healthy penis skin, such as Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (a natural hydrator). The skin will also prove more resilient if a crème with a potent antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid is used. This helps fight excess free radicals which can weaken the penis skin through oxidative stress.
A full body massage with natural organic oils once a week will help in stimulating healthy blood circulation, lymph drainage and will reduce water retention.
Hello, From last one year or two, my lips get dry & darken continuously. Almost after 5 minutes after washing, they again start getting dry. I never smoke or take any kind of drug. It is getting really irritating for me. Please can anyone help me as to what should I do to riddoff from it.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi sir/ma'am I'm 25 year old my wife age is 24 years old I married 1 year back me and my wife having sex regular weekly 6 or 7 times she not get pregnant what to do? please give me best solution. Thanks.
Pregnancy is a life altering experience for all expecting mothers. During the gestation period, each and every cell of a woman’s body undergoes a full transformation. There needs to be perfect harmony between the various aspects of the woman and her baby’s health for the pregnancy to progress smoothly. Any imbalance, however, can lead to a range of problems that will require special care.
Ayurveda is one of the most effective kinds of therapies that help deal with problems of pregnancy. During this period, using Ayurveda to support your health could be most helpful for the development of your baby. Ayurveda will help you effectively deal with all kinds of pregnancy complications such as high blood pressure, fluid retention, spotting, etc.
Following are some of the ways in which you can use Ayurveda to deal with all the various problems of pregnancy:
- Ayurvedic herbal massages: Opting for a daily Ayurvedic massage with herbal oils can induce well-being in both mother and child. These have a very positive impact on the sensory nervous system and you feel calmn during the period of gestation.
- Dealing with morning sickness: Morning sickness is a common pregnancy problem and in Ayurveda, it is known as Garbhini Charddi. There are many Ayurvedic remedies for morning sickness which include matala rasayana (10 grams of it is to be mixed with honey and consumed twice a day), eladi vati (an Ayurvedic medication that helps relieve cough, vomiting and cold), eladi choorna (with elaichi as one of its important ingredients, this Ayurvedic concoction is used to treat indigestion, vomiting and excessive thirst), etc.
- Balancing the vata: According to Ayurvedic principles, the growth of the foetus is aided by the energies known as apana vata and prana vata which fulfil the needs of the pregnancy. It is important to maintain a good balance between these vata for dealing with all the problems that come with pregnancy. The simplest way to do this is to adhere to a healthy and wholesome Ayurvedic diet and avoid all foods that cause harm to the system.
These are just a few examples of dealing with pregnancy related problems with the help of Ayurveda. The most important aspect of Ayurveda is that is treats all the problems at the very root and provides a holistic remedy. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!