Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NivedithaYour feedback matters!
I took I pill 3 days before my periods and now they are already delayed by 7 days. I took pregnancy test and it is negative. What should I do to get periods. Should I wait for natural periods or take some medicines to induce periods? If yes than please suggest the best medicine to induce periods.
Hello Sir, I want to know about earlier pregnancy symptoms. acctualy my period date is 25 but my period is coming before 5 days. but now not coming and i'm on plan to conceive. so now i feel fast breath, restless, sleepy and nausea also but some time same sign also when period came and i lost my child in 2014 because of appendix of 7 months. i had boy child. but now i checked in preganews but no result found so what to do please tell me sir. Please
I am 22 years old I have already two years baby. My last periods is on 25.06.2016 till now I dint get my periods. I took pregnancy test so it is positive. I want to abort it pls suggest me tablet and the procedure its urgent please.
I doc, I'm 27 and have irregular periods. I was recently diagnosed with pcod. My tsh levels are 9.5, Lh is 13.31, prolactin is 5.91 and e2 is 68.41. My doc has suggested to take meprate for getting period and ovaashield from d3 to d27, susten from d15to d24 and fertisure for 2 months. Will the treatment be effective in conceiving considering my health conditions? When are the ideal days for intercourse and when does ovulation happens?
My wife got pain in her stomach while she get monthly periods time how to stop pain in those days. Give any suggestion regarding that.
I have got 3 consecutive miscarriages, this time again I have conceived my LMP was 23 feb. I have done with beta 27 march HCG which came 1700. I have started Susten Sr 300, Arg 9 & Folmet. Do I have any risk or any other medication test required.
Hi Dr. Good afternoon. As I am about to complete my 4 months of pregnancy. can I eat Maggie during pregnancy? And I just want to know I am feeling some bubbles like feeling in a week or two is it normal in pregnancy? Please advice this is my first pregnancy.
Moxifloxacin overdose. Patient was prescribed 1 pill a day. She mistook it for 1 pill a meal. Now she had 3 pills so far for 400 mg each. She is experiencing common side effects. Any home made remedies or should go to hospital.
My wife is carrying. And currently 8th month started. She is not getting sleep in the night from last two days. I just want to know the precautions to get good sleep.
If sex done before 2 days of periods date and after that if periods are delayed by 11 days is there a chance of pregnancy.
Great sex tips
1. Talk about sex. As time passes in a relationship, it's easy to get into a rut and just go through the motions, rather than express what you really want (and need) in bed. Sex therapist Williams Lucena, fmd, says it's time to break this cycle with some frank talk. 'ask each other, 'what do I need in bed from you?'' he suggests. 'get back to the communication you used to have.'
2. Eat healthy. This doesn't sound like a sex tip, but treating your body right with good nutrition helps the whole body, including your libido, says Debbie Mandel, a stress management expert and author of addicted to stress. 'eat healthy foods to reduce cholesterol and keep your cardiovascular system humming,' she adds. 'this will ensure that circulation is at peak performance for the 'southern hemisphere.'
Hey. My wife got some brown spot in her underwear n she do not get her period till now whats the prob hw can we deal with it. Shes age is 26.
My wife aged 38 years got tubectomy in Apr 2014. Her period occasionally has always been done almost one week in advance. Last period was on 17 oct 2016 and Now the period would have been done by 17 Nov 2016 which has not been done. Please advice the reason.
How many days will be periods late if we use 72 hrs pill my actual date was on 1st I used pill on 24th generally in every month I will get periods 4days before my actual date now my periods will be on?
Hi! Every time I get my periods on 1st of the month. But now today is 1st I did not get my period yet. '3 days before of my period I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, he did not released his sperm inside. So im little worried about this. Can anyone help me out of this?
My girlfriend is 23 years old. Recently she started to have irregular periods. From last two three months she is having blood discharge for three days only. This month she got her period 10 days earlier. We are in physical relation but not frequently. A gap of two months is common. She started feeling such problem after she had taken a emergency pill "unwanted 72" three months back. Please tell me that is it any serious issue or just a common thing?
I had sex with my gf on 3rd jan her date was 30. With in 40 hr given her unwanted 72. On 12 she got 1 day period. Then on 8 feb she had periods. For 10 days. Is she pregnant?
A lot of people are switching from regular water to sparkling water, which is considered to be more of a fad. Sparkling water is just carbonated plain water. It is equally hydrating, but with a ‘kick’! The bubbles in the water tantalise taste buds. But there have been too many controversies surrounding the consumption of sparkling water. Tooth enamel erosion, calcium deficiency and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) are said to be some of the harmful effects of consuming sparkling water. But there has not been any scientific study to back this up.
Most of the rumours surrounding sparkling water arise from the carbonated factor. Carbonation leads to formation of carbonic acid in the water making sparkling water slightly acidic in nature. In addition if the water has sodium bicarbonate or any other chemical added to it for slight salty taste it increases the sodium content of the water, which is not good for people suffering from high blood pressure. There are other harmful ingredients like sugar, preservatives, phosphoric acid etc. in other carbonated drinks, which mightn’t be present in Sparkling water et all.
Although sparkling water has not been found to be unhealthy, but we should remember acid in the sparkling water erodes teeth enamel and gas leads to IBS. There are a few other things one must remember before replacing regular water with sparkling water:
- Stomach problems: Though this issue is extremely subjective, affecting some and not all. Sparkling water just has extra air in it. This air can lead to excessive flatulence, burping and bloating in the abdomen for some. However, it will not affect everyone equally.
- Stealthy sugar and sodium: Bottled soda water and tonic water are some types of sparkling water. These are not healthy. Tonic water contains sodium and sugar. If you are observing your sodium intake, then do not drink sparkling water. However, those who do intensive athletic activities, they may opt for sparkling water. You lose electrolytes through sweat. Sparkling water can provide quick hydration.
- Flavours: People who invest in carbonators, get small little flavouring packets. It is advised, for your well-being, not to use these to flavour the water. They are not always healthy as they contain extra calories and sugar. Consuming soda and sparkling water won’t make much of a difference then. Instead of the packets, you can use cucumber, mint leaves, lime and lemon, or any other fruit, to flavour your water. It adds no extra calories and is actually good for you!
You can, indeed, safely replace regular water with sparkling water. It is a fun way to stay hydrated!