Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NivedithaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year girl but in my body there is no hormonal growth so can you suggest me what I have to do when I take medicine I become healthy otherwise I am thin.
As I am not virgin I like dancing too much I do dance bhangra haryanvi daily as a exercise does it loosens my vagina.
Hi, My partner had last period on 15th June 2016. The expected date for next period was 15th July. As she is not in periods, we had unsafe sex on 16th July. I have given a unwanted 72 tablet at 71 hours after having a sex. Is she pregnant. When she will be in periods. Please let me know I am worried. The main thing is that I didn't inserted completely in her vagina. And the day before sex I had masturbated.
Nutrition for you will never be as important to you as it is during pregnancy, because while eating you have to think not only about you, but also the development of your unborn child. However, merely eating is not enough you have to eat right. Here is your guide of what to eat and what to avoid, during pregnancy, so that your child gets the best nutrition.
Things to eat:
- Whole grains: Whole grains, which can be found in food items like cereals, whole-wheat breads and pastas, are rich in folic acid, iron and fibers. Make sure you incorporate ample amount of whole grains in your diet to remain healthy during pregnancy.
- Beans: Beans are extremely nutritious for pregnant women, as they contain protein, fiber, iron, folate, zinc and calcium, which are much needed for the development of a healthy baby.
- Fish: Incorporate enough fish in your diet because they contain healthy Omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon, for example, is exceptionally good for health since it contains less mercury than other fish.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein, and is also a good source of other nutrients like amino acids, vitamins and minerals, including choline which is crucial for the baby's brain development.
- Berries: Berries contain vitamin C, calcium, folate and fiber, which is important to your diet, besides being a delicious addition to your meal.
- Low fat yogurt: Sweetened yogurt is extremely bad for your health, but a cup of plain, low fat yogurt contains copious amount of calcium and is also a good source of proteins.
Things to avoid:
- Soft cheese: Soft cheese, like feta, blue cheese, brie, etc. are made of unpasteurized milk, which contain listeria bacteria which might be fatal for you and your child. Hence, they are best to avoid.
- Undercooked or raw food: Raw meat may contain toxoplasma and other bacteria. Raw eggs in sauces like mayonnaise, uncooked dough, desserts like tiramisu and salad dressings are also harmful for you. Fish in sushis or self caught fish may also contain harmful bacteria and parasites or chemicals released from nearby factories. Do ensure that your meat and fish are thoroughly cooked while dining out as well.
- Unpasteurized juices: There is always a risk of juices, which are squeezed and unpasteurized, being contaminated with E-coli or salmonella, which can be very harmful for you.
- Pre-dressed poultry: Poultry that has been dressed and stuffed at the market often run the risk of being contaminated by the juices of slaughtered poultry, proving to be best breeding grounds for bacteria.
- Unwashed fruits and vegetables: Toxoplasma can breed on unwashed raw foods, which also cause harm to your health, mainly in the prenatal period.
- Alcohol, coffee and unpasteurized milk: These beverages have been deemed unsafe for pregnant ladies since they can cause severe health damages.
If having sex on the 8th day (counting from the first day of the period) of the menstrual cycle can lead to pregnancy in the case of irregular periods (periods will be late for 5 days to 1 week approximately).
Sir wife has irregular in monthly period time. She also have so many burning in secret place of her. We trying from a year for baby BUT it is not getting success to have pregnancy. Can you suggest what to do. Whom to show.
Hello doctor from last 5 years I am diabetic my age is 33 yrs I came to know this when I conceive my first baby now the problem is that after having the baby for first year I was regular in checkups but now I am not going any where and taking insulin 20 in the morning and 20 in the evening want to consult a doctor what I have to do to give him that information before consulting him
Vajikarana herbs have been use in traditional herbal medicine in India and other parts of the world. So, it is use for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, low libido, premature ejaculation and male infertility.
Ayurvedic medicine has used several herbs and herbal remedies since many centuries ago to increase libido levels, as aphrodisiacs and to treat male sexual dysfunction problems, some of them based on tradition, some proven see to be effective after clinical trials of well-trusted institutions.
Vajikarana therapy combine a proprietary herbal formula based on centuries old ayurvedic wisdom with advice on diet, exercise, mental training, and relaxation to help men reach their peak and overcome sexual concerns through safe, natural means.
The problems of sexual dysfunction are prevalent among middle age and older adult males and females. Following are some herbs that are beneficial rasayana and vajikarana medicines. Some men may prefer a natural way to put off impotence. Both rasayana and vajikarana medicines are derive from herbs and use in treating male impotence. So, preparations like asparagus racemosus, curculigo orchioides, dactylorhiza hatagirea, curculigo orchioides, and chlorophytum borivilianum are frequently prescribe by doctors as anti-ed remedies.
From an ayurvedic perspective, male sexual energy arises from shukra dhatu, the male reproductive tissue. In ayurvedic pharmacology there is a special group of rasayana herbs, classified as vajikarana, that help to nourish and stimulate the sexual organs and tissues, as well as to promote beauty and sex appeal. Ayurveda vajikarana therapy helps in male infertility treatment, erectile dysfunction, to increase sperm count and sperm motility. Rasayana is one of the eight branches of classical ayurveda, which is not merely a drug therapy but is a unique procedure practice in the form of diet, drug and specific health promoting conducts.
A pessimistic attitude increases the risk for death from heart disease, a new study reports. The researchers followed 2, 267 men and women 52 to 76 years old. At the start of the study participants were presented six statements and asked to rate, on a 0 to 4 scale, how well the statements applied to them. The text was either positive (for example, in uncertain times, I usually expect the best) or negative (if something can go wrong for me, it will). The scientists found that those in the highest one-quarter of scores on pessimism were more than twice as likely to die of heart disease as those in the lowest one-quarter.
your personality traits can make physical health worse, if you're pessimistic and have some health issues, then it's even more important to take care of your physical health.