Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParagYour feedback matters!
I am becoming black day by day. As I was playing in sunlight. Can I use Multani mitti. Also suggest me other measures.
My skin is oily .my mom told me to use milk for face wash. But my feel to use medimix soap .what you recommend to me.
Hi, I got a boil on the edge of my butts. It's a small lump, but it's been there for almost a year. I visited a physician and he examined it and told me it's nothing to be concerned about. There was no pain in it all this while. Since last week, it's starting to expand and now it's disconcerting. I'm facing problems while sitting as well. Can you help suggest which kind of doctor should I visit?
I have a skin issue in my legs. It's like pigmentation & it itches There's also dryness in the skin What I should I use ?
I am 22 year old female. I am having lots of dark spots on face and back. What to do to remove dark spots?
Hello sir n mam. I have many black heads on my face. Specially on my nose, Plzz tell me how can I remove this. permanently.
Hlo Dr. Few months ago I had anal fissure I got treatment from a local Dr. Now again sometimes uncomfortable when I pass stool. Today when I touched my anal to clean it, I felt a bump on the outside of the anal and when it touched it softly it pained me. M scared. I do not want to go for operation as I want to join yhe army please help me out. Waiting for your reply.
Colored marks, which are present on the skin since birth or develop soon after birth are called birthmarks. They can be of many sizes, colors and shapes. Some of them are present on the surface, while a few of them are raised over the skin surface.
Here are some common types of birthmarks:
- Salmon patches: These birthmarks are most commonly found. They are flat and thin and are mostly present on the back of the neck, the upper lips, eyelids and in some cases, between the eyebrows. They are usually pale pink or reddish in colour and fade within a year. However, those which are on the nape of the neck might stay and become permanent marks.
- Congenital moles: Congenital moles appear at birth. They are usually brown in colour and can be of different sizes. While some moles appear as a single mark, others can appear clustered in groups. The moles which become larger, however, need close observation because there remains a possibility of them becoming cancerous later on in life.
- Cafe-au-lait spots: They are smoother than other types of patches. They are present from birth and may develop more during childhood. Usually, these spots are not found in the neck or shoulders, but rather at the legs or torso. It is generally not a health scare. However, if these spots appear in clusters and occur in the armpits accompanied with freckles, they might be suggestive of neurofibromatosis later in life.
- Mongolian Spots: They are usually present in babies who are born with darker skins. Mongolian spots usually fade by the time the baby has reached school-going age.
- Venous Malformations: These are very rare birthmarks which are formed because of the abnormalities in the veins. These are usually bigger than other birthmarks and need to be treated by a process which is known as 'embolization'. This involves treating the malformation with a solution, thus putting a clog in the blood vessels and shrinking the mark.