Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
There is irritation and pain in my Anus area. Is it a sign of piles, if yes, what are the possible remedies to cure this.
I am 42 years old. Of late my face have started having black tan. Some say it is natural as you get old. Please advise so as to get rid of this tan.
I have a severe black circles under my eyes. I've tried everything but not successful please tell some cure to get rid of these circles.
I regularly get pimples on my face and they leave a mark when they go. So now I have a lot of pimple marks on my face. Pls suggest some remedy to get rid of those marks.
I am a salesman, My work is field work, So I spends my 3 or 4 hours per day in sunlight, That's why my skin turn dark black, I used many thinks but I haven't any solution, pls halp me out.
Hi. My daughter is 26 yrs old, but as per her age her busts are not enlarged enough. Inspire good diet nd exercise. Wt she should do. Kindly suggest.
I am From Maharashtra State Hingoli District, I Have Dry Skin Problem My finger become Dry. I am using emodream cream It works for part time. But I want permanent Solution for this Problem.
I am 35 years old Male. I bleached my face two year ago. My face react from bleached. You can say, I have pigmentation. Dark spot all over the face beside lower side of the face. Its looks like that Mask on my face. I have tried many medicine. But no result. What should I do?
I have skin problem. Black daag Se ho gaye hai stomach par or uspe khujali bhi aati hai so please bato me ky a karu.
I have a black spot on my face just near my nose it's been more than two weeks but it's not going I waited if it will go it self but it's not going want should I do to get it go?
I am 25 year old male from patna. I have skin related problem.in my thighs, around my neck and in my armpit my skin is getting black. I have also noticed some black patch on my body. I think it is fungal infection but I do not feel any itching over there. I am very worried. please help me. Thank you.
I have lots of pimples on my face and black spot and frequently pimples come on my face. Is there is any simple method to reduce or clean my face?
I have skin problem. It is like small black spot on skin and never disappear. Also I have log of dead skin and bad skin on hands and legs. My skin quality is not so good. What should I do?
I have white heads problem on my face , and dandruff too! How to prevent it and get rid out of it. please help.
My genital area skin tone is too dark. Is there any remedy to get it lighter. I am feeling depressed.
It seems I have got a fungal skin infection, It has produced white and brown patches on my skin. Does it go away after sometime or do I have to undergo some medication. If so please tell me the medication.
My skin is color is black due to sun and my skin is so oily I pinched pimple so hole in my face how to remove face hole and oily skin?
Do milk causes oily skin. I used to drink 300 ml milk at a time. May be that would spike up my insulin levels. So can I take milk in much small proportions 3-4 times to meet my rda/otherwise what should I do. I had acne. But now no acne as I consulted a dermatologist and gave isotroin. But now as has reduced the frequency of medicine. My skin tends to be full of oil.
Ayurveda offers a unique and holistic approach in treating acne. It is an Indian healing system, which aims at treating pimples and acne by managing its underlying causes. Toxicity build-up and impaired digestion are targeted according to the doshas identified in an individual by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
According to Ayurveda, the whole of the cosmos is made of 5 elements namely water, fire, air, earth and space. Doshas are aggregations of these elements and affect our well-being. If access to an Ayurvedic practitioner isn’t feasible, then try cutting down on junk food as they contain additives and preservatives. Eat foods which don’t have more than 4 ingredients.
Raw and unprocessed food is the best for digestion. Replace artificial skin care products with natural ones. Change your sheets and pillows regularly as they may have trace residues of acne causing organisms. Insecticides and disinfectants should be substituted for their natural counterparts, such as neem based cleaning agents.
Here are some Ayurvedic natural substances which work wonders for treating your acne:
- Tulsi: An amazing way to get rid of pimples is tulsi (basil) paste when used by you on a daily basis. If access to fresh basil is difficult, then get a jar of dried basil from your neighborhood departmental store and use it with warm water. Use about 3 teaspoons so that a smooth paste can be formed and apply it on your face for over 10 minutes up to 5 times a week.
- Lemon and Honey: A mix of lemon juice and honey is a simple, but effective homemade beauty remedy for the treatment of acne. Mix 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Apply the mix on the pimples and on the spots caused by the pimples. However, do not apply on severe pimple outburst as it can cause a severe and intense burning sensation. Keep it on your face for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. You can continue doing this 7 times in a week. You will eventually find very satisfactory results.
- Cinnamon: Try dry roasting dalchini or cinnamon. Grind it finely and then make a creamy paste by adding honey to it. Apply this paste for a minimum of 5 times a week. Let its goodness soak into your skin and watch the benefits of the paste work its miracle!
- Neem: Neem leaves (Indian Lilac) are the perfect natural way of treating pimples. Turn it into a paste and apply it on the areas affected with pimples. If getting fresh neem isn’t feasible, try procuring some dried and bottled leaves instead and soak for about 15 minutes in hot water and use the same as a paste.
- Sesame: Turn sesame seeds into a paste by soaking them overnight. Then turn into a paste. You can also use powder, which is readily available. Keep the paste on for 15 minutes and wait for the magic to work.
- Potato: Potato juice or grated potato can be applied directly onto your pimples. Let the sticky potato juice sit on your face for over 10 minutes before washing it off. It lends a mild and natural bleaching glow to your skin. The same technique can be also tried with tomato juice.
- Mint: Soak a few mint leaves and turn it into a fresh paste , it will act as an astringent. Mint is also effective in making acne marks fade away if used regularly.