Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinay
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VinayYour feedback matters!
I have dark patches in my legs. Is it safe to use melalite 15? Moreover I have heard that it causes skin cancer and now I am really worried that shall I use it or not? If not kindly suggest a cream which will help me cure my dark spots. Kindly help me.
How to take a daily routine of body. The weight is suitable for my particular height thats no what I have to do? How to glow my skin everyday for what to doing for body requirements.
Having a cosmetic surgery is quite a big deal. It is an expensive surgery, which causes alteration of your body features. Although cosmetic surgeries are usually effective and provide satisfactory results, you should keep several things in mind before a cosmetic surgery. You should know all important facts about cosmetic surgeries, their procedure and results before undertaking one.
Here are the things you should consider and keep in mind:
- Cosmetic surgeries are permanent: You would like the idea of perfecting several features of your body using a cosmetic surgery. However, you must keep in mind that such a surgery is permanent and your features would be altered forever. You should not undergo a cosmetic surgery half-heartedly and must think over and over before finalizing.
- You should know why you are having a surgery: You need to have proper reasons why you want to undergo a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the exact reason why you feel that a cosmetic surgery is required. There are several physical and emotional changes which occur after a surgery and you should be prepared for the same.
- You should know the results you want: Before having a cosmetic surgery, you should know exactly how the results would appear. Having a rough idea will not do and you should know beforehand how you are going to look post-surgery. You must make the doctor understand your requirements and desired results perfectly so that he or she can give the best results. You may use pictures and illustrations to explain your objectives to the surgeon.
- You should know about the outcomes: Knowing about all the possible outcomes of the cosmetic surgery, which you have opted for is very important. For this, you need to surf the internet and do some research. Read from trustworthy medical care websites and also consult people who have had a cosmetic surgery before. You should also keep in mind the consequences which may arise if you do not like the results of a cosmetic surgery and be prepared mentally, in case some complications occur.
- You should choose the best surgeon: Choosing a capable and efficient surgeon is an important thing to do, before thinking of having a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the location, experience and approach, while choosing the right surgeon. You should also make sure that the surgeon is qualified and registered to practice.
A cosmetic surgery is a serious surgery, which will change the way you look in certain ways, depending upon the type of cosmetic surgery you have chosen. Before deciding on having a cosmetic surgery, you should consider the above-mentioned factors and then only go for it.
I have pigmentation on my forehead nose and side cheeks. Can you please suggest some medicine to cure this.
Genital sores usually spread through infection that has occurred during sexual contact. These are red and itchy and cause immense pain. There may also be bleeding if rubbed or scratched. This is usually a form of sexually transmitted infection which can be caused due to dermatitis or other allergies. Genital herpes and syphilis as well as bacterial diseases like chancroid can also cause the occurrence of this condition.
Here are a few ways in which this may be treated:
- Medication: The general physician or gynaecologist can prescribe a number of drugs that can help in treating this ailment. To begin with, you may have to ingest oral antibiotics or antiviral medication that can ensure that the bacteria do not get a chance to fester, grow and spread. Corticosteroids can also be prescribed for particularly severe cases. Pain relievers can help in soothing the area and the blisters in the genitals, while anti itching drugs like hydrocortisone can ensure that you do not scratch the area which can also lead to bleeding.
- Surgical Removal: A particularly troublesome bout or sores can be removed with the help of non-invasive and surgical procedures depending on the severity of the situation. You may be required to go under medical observation for a few hours or days after the procedure to ensure that there are no complications or further cases of infection.
- Intermittent Treatment: After the initial treatment where you will most likely go through a week long course of antiviral medication, or three weeks of antibiotic therapy, you may have to go through antiviral therapy every now and then. This is especially recommended if yours is a recurring case. Doctors usually recommend the ingestion of pills for two or three days as soon as you start to experience the painful symptoms and eruptions.
- Suppressive Treatment: Very frequent outbreaks can make the doctors prescribe an antiviral pill a day, which will basically act towards suppressing an attack. This kind of treatment is especially helpful if you have had more than six outbreaks in a span of twelve months. This can bring down the risk of outbreaks by about 80%, as per medical studies. This can also reduce the risk of passing on the infection to a partner. If you are taking this kind of treatment, you should see your doctor at least once or twice a year too.
Taking home remedies like a warm compress or sitting in a warm tub of water with a few drops of antibacterial can also help. But you must see a doctor before treating these sores at home. You can also prevent the same by practicing safe sex.
Hi doctor while in latrine due to hard scat my ass inside portion skin came out and that part pains when I touches even when sitting also pains please help me doctor to get out of this is there any problem occurs because of this.
Prostate Cancer is a form of cancer that affects men. The prostate is basically a small gland that sits in the male pelvic cavity and is responsible for producing seminal fluid or semen, from its position under the bladder, surrounding the urethra. The testosterone hormone controls this gland.
Prostate cancer refers to the growth of a malignant mass of cells which can also be called a tumour. More about this cancer:
- Risk Factors: The various risk factors involved in this kind of cancer are many. Advanced age, a family history of the same disease, obesity as well as genetic changes can lead to the development of this kind of tumour.
- Types: There are basically two types of prostate cancer, including fast growing or aggressive, and slow growing or non-aggressive. Yet, it is also important to remember that not every abnormal growth in this gland can be termed as a tumour, or is a sign of prostate cancer. A malignant growth signifies prostate cancer. This tumour can grow at a fast pace for aggressive prostate cancer, while it can grow and spread slowly for the non-aggressive type.
- Symptoms: It is possible to not have any kind of obvious symptoms when suffering from this kind of cancer. The symptoms usually begin to show up when the cancer has reached a more advanced stage. These include urinary problems, most significantly. The patient may go through pain and difficulty when it comes to urinating. This pain may also occur during ejaculation. The patient may also find blood discharge in the semen upon ejaculation and suffer from sexual dysfunction as well. Pain in the chest, pelvic area and back are also common symptoms of prostate cancer, which may gradually turn into numbness in the said areas as well.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the issue will be done by a specialist from the urology department. After a physical examination where a diagnosis of the symptoms and other check ups will happen, the doctor may conduct lab tests to check the blood, urine and other samples. Further, imaging tests like MRIand CT scans will also be conducted. A digital rectal exam and prostate biopsywill also help in effective diagnosis.
- Treatment: The treatment of this kind of cancer usually depends on the severity of the symptoms and the spread of the tumour. Besides active observation, the doctor may also recommend radiation, chemotherapy and surgery based on the age and health condition of the patient. If you happen to find even subtle symptoms which could point towards this disease, do not hesitate to get in touch with the doctor.