Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Treatment of Splinting
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Artificial Eye Procedures
Wilson's Disease Treatment
Well Woman Healthcheck
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Ayushman HospitalYour feedback matters!
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.
When the delivery of a baby has to happen through a surgical process rather than normal child birth, the procedure is known as a Caesarean Section or a C-section. There are many reasons why one many need to go through this surgical procedure including complications during pregnancy and childbirth. One can also plan for a C-section beforehand by talking it through with a doctor who will recommend the same in case there are any complications and risks at play during the pregnancy. Read on to know more about the procedure.
Reasons: There are many reasons why a doctor may want to go in for a C-section. If the labour is not progressing properly, then a C-section may be required in order to extract the baby. This procedure may also be used in case the baby is not getting proper amount of oxygen which can put it in distress and lead to changes in the heartbeat. Also, if the baby is in an abnormal position like a breech position, then a C-section may be required. This procedure is also used when a woman is carrying twins or triplets. Other health concerns like high blood pressure and genital herpes or even HIV can lead to this procedure. Any mechanical obstruction like fibroids in the birth canal can also cause the doctor to resort to a C-section, while a patient who has delivered via C-section earlier may also be asked to do the same again.
Risks and complications: One has to remember that a C-section takes longer to recover from than normal childbirth and delivery would. Also, it does pose a few risks and complications that may arise during and after the procedure.
- Breathing issues: The babies who are born via C-section are more susceptible to a condition known transient tachypnea which is a breathing problem characterised by an abnormally fast rate of breathing in and out. Also, other respiratory distress syndromes may take over subsequently.
- Surgical injuries: The doctor may accidentally nick the baby’s skin during the surgical process which involves the use of sharp instruments for making the incision.
- Inflammation risk: The uterus may undergo inflammation which may also lead to endometriosis as well as infections of the membrane which can cause fever and foul smelling vaginal discharge. The wound may also get infected.
- Bleeding: While some amount of bleeding is normal, this procedure can also lead to excessive bleeding in which case immediate medical intervention may be required. Also, the patient may suffer from blood clots inside the veins of the pelvic organs. These clots may also travel to the lungs and cause further complications.
Is Men's regain 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol (foam version) give fastest result in regrowing new hair on male pattern baldness/patchy baldness (receding hairline) treatment? Is this product causes any side effects?
I am a 21 year old guy. I have had issues with my face (pimples and acne) from my teenage. I have tried several ways to minimize it but nothing has worked. I have used various face washes n all. I drink water a lot too. I just want a medical solution to my pimples its getting worse day by day. My age is 21 right now. N I have a healthy lifestyle I do not eat junk foods and I workout daily in the gym. I just want a medical solution from anyone. please help me.
In periods time heavy flow ,6 to 7 days. 6 day and 7 day flow is less. Y it happens like that. please tell me fast.
Hi all, I have pain in my both leg under the knee for mostly time, when I drink cold water, that day will be definitely feel this pain please give any medicine.
I'm losing my hairs and they are very thin and break easily. Please suggest me food habits to make my hairs thick and strong.
I am having bubble like sensation in my throat. I consulted doctors. And they have medicines like antacids. It gives me relief. But the problem is not entirely solved. When I am busy or doing some work I don't have this problem. But when I think about it or during stressful time it's starting to feel. It's been more than one month. I am a fatty boy. And I am addicted to fast foods. Etc. When I searched on the net and people are saying that it could be acid reflux problem. Can you help me please. And they are also saying that this could be solved by change in life style. Please answer me fast.
Hi Doctor, I am 25 years old female. I am trying to conceive for last 2 years. I have PCOD problem. 10 months back I was pregnant with the help of hcg injection. But unfortunately it was got miscarried after 5 weeks. My doctor suggested me to take Duphaston 10 mg tablet for day 16-day 25. My 2 cycles are over after taking this treatment (Feb 2017 & March 2017). But no luck yet. This is my 3rd cycle. I do not have another health issue. Is there any possibility to get conceive this month? Why it was not happening with last 2 months?
My baby is 9 month old and he is 69 cm tall. Is this height normal? And I am breast feeding only for one time ,is it ok? Or I need to increase number of times I feed him?
I am suffering from nodular acne. I had previously prescribed this with doctor in my locality. He said me to take isotretinoin tabs for 3 months so I did completed the course. But 4 months after the completion of course it again started to appear on my face as well as other parts of my. Body. What shall I do for this. And especially they appear In start of rainy season which is June and July. Please help me with this.
I was having chest pain with breathlessness. I went for Stress Test at a well known ayurvedic chain of clinics. I could not complete the test. TMT was done next day it was normal the ayurvedic doctor consulted two cardiologists and gave the incomplete stress report as normal. At present I am not having any chest pain. My question is could the chest pain and breathlessness be because of gas problem.
I have an oily skin, which is sensitive and prone to dust. Please tell me any way to keep the skin clean, free of acne, blackheads n all.
It's the perennial question of the hair it is a fact that cutting back is a good thing - and washing every day is a mistake, no matter how much you might crave clean-feeling locks.Your hair's natural oils are designed to condition and protect your tresses, so when you shampoo daily, it strips these vital oils away.It creates a vicious cycle of over-production of oils and a need to shampoo very often. Ideally, to keep your hair healthy, you only need to wash two to three times a week, max.
Don't overwash coloured hair
This is especially true for coloured hair, which can lose its sheen quickly with too much washing.The biggest mistake people make is over-washing coloured hair.Buy a good-quality shampoo– and wash it every few days using styling products in between to keep it looking fresh.Don't shampoo daily. Simply rinse and condition the hair every other day as shampoo can wash out the colour.
Take into account your hair type and lifestyle choices
Of course, how often you need to wash your locks also depends on the type of hair you have.You may not be able to imagine not washing your hair after a workout ,you can can always rinse out sweat without shampooing.A water-only rinse will remove salt and sweat without stripping hair oils.
Invest in some good dry shampoo
And finally if you're aiming to scale back the amount of times you wash your hair per week, remember dry shampoo is your friend.Use dry shampoo instead of washing your hair every day. It will help reduce the oil build up in your hair and gives amazing texture You can also leave dry shampoo in (instead of brushing it out) to give volume.As opposed to washing your hair every day, dry shampoo will help to refresh your hair at the roots and the tips whilst helping you to retain all the essential moisture your hair needs.Avoid hot showers and shampoo your scalp, not your ends.
Amount of Shampoo
Come shampoo time, many of us reach for a large dollop of the good stuff to scrunch into our hair; but there's a technique to good hair washing and overdoing things on the product front will do more harm than good.Healthy, beautiful, shiny hair starts in the shower so make sure to use the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair type and level of damage. The volume of shampoo you should use depends on the length and thickness of your hair, but a blob the size of a small 1 rupee coin is a good start.Longer hair needs a 2 rupee coin.
Aim for the scalp not the ends
It's not just how much shampoo you use, but where you apply it that counts.Use shampoo on the scalp only - not on the ends of your hair. The shampoo will rinse down in the shower, but you don’t want to scrub the ends.
Massage your scalp to encourage circulation
Giving your head an invigorating massage as you shampoo is a good way to encourage blood circulation and helps to detoxify the scalp.Having strong, healthy hair is the best way to make any hair look expensive. A lot of it is about properly shampooing and conditioning and taking care of your scalp - massage it well while washing to get circulation going.
Avoid hot water
Cool off in the shower. Blasting your scalp with extremely hot water will dry out your hair and create tangles that could result in breakage.Towel-dry your hair before applying conditioner.
What conditioner you use and how you use it is
If anything, more important than the shampoo stage. Make sure you invest in a few good quality conditioners and leave-in treatments or hair masks, especially if you have coloured hair.
Good conditioner is also crucial when it comes to thick, curly hair.
For curly, highly textured hair, always deep condition .No two minute conditioners here. Deep conditioning involves a conditioner that will add moisture and strength (protein) back to hair. I believe it’s important to use leave-in conditioners and also not to shampoo it so often. Rinse it if you want to but don’t necessarily shampoo it.
Gently towel-dry the hair before applying conditioner
Make sure you towel-dry hair after shampooing and before you apply conditioner: excess water in your hair means the conditioner won't be able to penetrate the hair shaft and deliver the necessary moisture to keep hair looking healthy and shiny.If you're short on time, at least squeeze out excess water - hair that’s saturated with water doesn’t have room to absorb anything else.
Avoid the roots and concentrate on the ends
Try not to put the conditioner on the roots, because that can cause your scalp to get greasy faster.It's also a good idea to think ahead and anticipate situations where your hair might dry out.While you exercise, you perspire, which means that your hair gets damp with sweat that can actually make it dry.Before you hit the gym (especially during the summer, but this works year-round too) wet your hair and add in some conditioner from the mid-lengths to the ends. Rinse out the conditioner post-workout and you’ll be left with shiny, hydrated hair.Avoiding too much sun helps too.Brush your hair twice a day, from the bottom up
Comb wet hair, don't brush it
When your hair is soaking wet, it is weaker, fragile and more susceptible to breakage.Try not to rough-dry hair with a towel, and instead gently press the water out. Also, do not brush your hair while it is wet. Use a wide-tooth comb, working from the ends of your hair on up.
Brush from the bottom up
Brushing from the roots causes damage – always brush from the bottom and work up
Use different brushes for blow-dying and styling
At home, you should have a round brush for blow-drying, for styling and a tail comb to move hair around a little
Keep your brushes clean
Filthy hair brushes that are covered in hair, oil and product build-up are breeding grounds for bacteria. Clean them at least once a month with a mixture of baking soda and lukewarm water. A toothbrush will help you to get into all those tiny bristles.
काजू एनार्काडियम आक्सीडेन्टल पेड़ का बीज होता है। यह आम तौर पर भारतीय पॅक्वानो में सूखे फल के रूप में प्रयोग किया जाता है। ठोस, नरम, मीठा और स्वादिष्ट काजू ऊर्जा से भरा होता है। यह ब्राजील के अमेज़ॅन वर्षा वन से दुनियाभर में पुर्तगाली यात्रियों द्वारा फैल गया था। अब, ब्राजील, भारत, वियतनाम आदि जैसे विभिन्न देशों में इसकी खेती की जाती है। काजू मोनोअनसैचुरेटेड वसा और प्रोटीन का अच्छा स्रोत हैं। इसके अलावा, काजू विटामिन और खनिजों से भरा हुआ है। अतः काजू खाने के बहुत सारे लाभ हैं, जैसे कि:
1. ट्यूमर से लड़ता है: इसमें प्रोएन्टोकाइनाइडिन है, जो ट्यूमर कोशिकाओं के खिलाफ उनकी वृद्धि और विभाजन को रोक कर लड़ने की क्षमता रखता है। यह विभिन्न कैंसर जैसे कोलन, प्रोस्टेट आदि के कैंसर को रोकता है। इसके अलावा इस में विटामिन "के" होता है, जो ट्यूमर कोशिकाओं के विकास को दबाने की क्षमता रखता है। इसमें सेलेनियम और विटामिन "ई" जैसे एंटीऑक्सिडेंट हैं जो प्रतिरक्षा को बढ़ा देता है।
2. संक्रमण से लड़ता है: इसमें उच्च मात्रा मे जस्ता होता है जो विभिन्न संक्रमणों से लड़ने में मदद करता है।
3. दिल के लिए काजू के लाभ: इसमें मौजूद मैग्नीशियम रक्तचाप को बनाए रखने में मदद करता है। रक्तचाप को कम करने की इसकी प्रवृत्ति दिल के दौरे को रोकने में मदद करती है। इसमें, कम स्तर मे सोडियम और उच्च स्तर मे पोटेशियम होता है जो रक्तचाप को नियंत्रण में रखता है। काजू में ओलेइक एसिड और पॉमिटॉलिक एसिड नामक आवश्यक फैटी एसिड हैं, जो खराब कोलेस्ट्रॉल के स्तर को कम कर देते हैं और साथ ही अच्छे कोलेस्ट्रॉल और ट्राइग्लिसराइड्स के स्तर को बढ़ा देते हैं। काजू इस प्रकार रक्त के लिपिड प्रोफाइल को संतुलित करके कोरोनरी धमनी रोग और स्ट्रोक को रोकता है। इसके अलावा काजू एरोरोस्क्लेरोसिस को रोकता है और धमनियों में पट्टिका के गठन को कम कर देता है। यह ओमेगा -3 फैटी एसिड और ओमेगा -6 फैटी एसिड का भी एक अच्छा स्रोत है जो शक्तिशाली एंटीऑक्सिडेंट के रूप में कार्य करते हैं और रक्त कणों को मुक्त कण और हृद्-अतालता से रोकता है। ओलेइक एसिड की तरह आवश्यक फैटी एसिड, कोलेस्ट्रॉल को रक्तप्रवाह में प्रवेश करने से रोकते है। इस प्रकार काजू कम घनत्व वाले लिपोप्रोटीन (एलडीएल) को कम करता है और खून में उच्च घनत्व वाले लिपोप्रोटीन (एचडीएल) को बढ़ाता है और इस तरह हृदय रोगों के जोखिम को कम करता है।
4. बालों के लिए काजू का लाभ: इसमें तांबा नामक एक महत्वपूर्ण खनिज होता है, जो बालों को अपनी चमक, ताकत और काले रंग को बनाए रखने के लिए मदद करता है। इसमें पाया गया कॉपर कई एंजाइमों के लिए एक आवश्यक घटक के रूप में कार्य करता है। ट्राइरोसेनेस एक तांबे वाला एंजाइम है, जो टाइरोसिन को मेरिनिन (एक रंगद्रव्य जो बाल और त्वचा को रंग प्रदान करता है) में परिवर्तित करने में मदद करता है।
5. हड्डियों के लिए काजू का लाभ: इसमें कैल्शियम, मैग्नीशियम, फास्फोरस इत्यादि जैसे खनिज होते हैं जो हड्डियों के स्वस्थ विकास के लिए आवश्यक होते हैं। शरीर में अच्छा मैग्नीशियम स्तर भी हड्डियों द्वारा कैल्शियम अवशोषण स्तर को बढ़ाता है। इसकी उच्च स्तरीय प्रोटीन और अच्छे मैग्नीशियम और कैल्शियम का स्तर मजबूत हड्डी संरचना को बनाने में मदद करता है। उच्च तांबे का स्तर हड्डियों और जोड़ों के लचीलेपन को बनाए रखने में मदद करता है। काजू में पाए जाने वाले "विटामिन के" हड्डियों को कड़ा करके स्वस्थ हड्डियों को बनाए रखने में मदद करता है, जो ऑस्टियोपोरोसिस और कंकाल विकृति जैसी बिमारिओं को रोकता है ।
6. तंत्रिकाओं के लिए काजू के लाभ: इसमें मौजूद मैग्नीशियम हड्डियों की सतह पर संग्रहित हो जाता है और कैल्शियम को तंत्रिका कोशिकाओं में प्रवेश करने से रोकता है।
7. वजन घटाने में मदद करता है: काजू की उच्च ऊर्जा घनत्व और आहार के तंतुओं का उच्च स्तर है, दोनों ही अगर सीमित मात्रा में खाए जाएं तो वजन प्रबंधन के लिए सहायता करते हैं।
काजू के नुकसान अतः काजू को कम मात्रा में खाने से बहुत स्वस्थ हो सकता है, परंतु अगर बड़ी मात्रा में खाया जाए तो कई दुष्प्रभाव भी उत्पन्न हो सकते हैं। जैसे कि:
1. भार बढ़ना: काजू में काफी कैलोरी होती हैं इसलिए वजन बढ़ा सकता हैं।
2. एलर्जी: कुछ लोगों को काजू से एलर्जी होती है। एलर्जी मुंह और गले में पित्ती, चकत्ते, खुजली पैदा कर सकती है।
3. रक्तचाप बढ़ना: बड़ी मात्रा में काजू उपभोग करने से सोडियम तेजी से बढ़ सकता है, जो आपके रक्तचाप को बढ़ा सकता है।
4. सिरदर्द: यदि आप सिर दर्द और माइग्रेन से पीड़ित हैं, तो काजू से बचें। इस में मौजूद एमिनो एसिड सिरदर्द पैदा कर सकता है।