Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek Pathy
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek PathyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from intense pain in my leg from toe to hip. It feels as something is stretching my leg from toe. I am suffering since 4 years approx.
I am 21 years old I work a lot and nowadays I am suffering from severe headache and back pain too. I am not ablevto eat or do anything. I am not ahle to work. Please advice me about my health. Thank you.
My name is praveen I'm 24 years old from last 2 years I'm suffering from pain in my both legs and burning in my feet and feeling tightness More it hurts when I wake up from bed and after walking 10 min it will cum down Pls help me.
Hello Sir, My mother is 38 years old .Today when she woke up she had a pain in her one knee and it was swelling. She didn't got hurt by something and no other problems are there. She had done fast so she didn't eat salt is that can be the reason for her pain? Kindly advise me what to do for her. Pls help
There was a certain pain in my left leg from a month so I consult with physiologist and he said that there are gap in the vertebral column and you don't pick a weight more than 12 kg and I love to go in the gym so now what's other precaution I will take to avoid that pain?
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.