Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikash GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have some serious scars on my hand. Its due to cutting by blade. How can I remove that completely. I am a girl and this becomes a big problem for my marriage.
I am 28 year old male, every time after discharge my sperm the head of my penis and foreskin of My penis become red and painful and red dot marks come on my penis head, some time I feel itching and burning sensation too, I made test like hiv, vdrl, blood sugar, cbc, and my all reports are normal, help me on this issue please.
My brother is 16 years old and he has white spots all over the body, hands and legs. He just met the doctor and got an advice that not to expose sunlight along with the medicines. Can you please tell me the exact reason, why he was affected and also suggestions to get rid of the white spots.
She is 51 years old female no history of diabetes, hypertension or any disease till now she is having a boil close to the anus it isn't painful only a little pain.
Sir mai ye janna chahta hu ki kya peyronie disease ka allopathy me treatment possible hai. Can it be cure properly and how much time is required for it.
I have dark circles under eyes even after I was sleeping for more dan 8 hrs. Pls suggest home remedies for it which results asap. Do not advice to use Medicinal or tubular suspects.
Hi. I had a cesarean delivery. Now its been one year eight months after delivery and I can find puss coming out one small side of the stitch. Its been there from delivery. And the stitch is also itching. Please suggest me reason and solution.
Hi my mom has leukoderma from past many years. She use cream and also homeopathic medicine but they are not effective as the creams nd tablets gain wait. So please tell me something best effective treatment. The leukoderma is on the whole body also including face.
Sir/madam I'm 21 year old On my face acne and pimple marks. How to remove darks spots? Give me some suggestion and recommend some medicines.
I have been diagnosed with dysentery 4 months back, went through medications, I used to had frequent urge to defecate 10-12 times a day with mouscous and blood and mild to harsh stomach cramping, the disease last for about two months bt now it has been reduced to 2-3 times a day with no mucus and no blood and no to mild stomach ache sometimes, but my bowel habit have been changed drastically after the disease, earlier I used to had urge to defecate 1 time a day, maximum of 2 times occasionally. Moreover a feeling of incomplete defecation is always there now, feels like something is still inside, passing of gas has become frequent, and mucus present in feces occasionally. Please prescribe me with some medicine to prevent this chronic form of dysentery, I am student of 12standard and I have a career to make bt this condition had made me depressed out of life.
My face skin is very dry. It is always dried up. I use many creams for this problem. But I can't get rid of this. Please tell me what is the solution for this.
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.