Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Sir/madam I am eating heavily with red marks on full hand and legs. I am using ascabiol but not very effective Kindly suggest something effective.
Hi I am 22 years male I have lots of tan on my face and pigmentation please suggest me some sunscreen which can help to protect from tanning.
I am having dark circles and due to sun my skin colour got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
Dear sir/madam, My hair totally fallen, now skin head I am in 30 years old, you have a any solution.
My present age is 63 years & my wife age is 62 years. We have no child. We try for adoption but both the age is total is more than 100 hence they are not consider for the same whether any chance is there for the same? also I have leukoderma. For that what is medicine is there? please refer the same & give me reply with regards
I want to improve my skin colour and can you pls suggest tips or creams for fairness. And also for hair growth.
My wife 's cousin suffering from breast pain and she is 15 years old she is living jakarta with parents could please tell me there is a doctor who join lybra+e and they comfortable to talk.
I have white spots on my face. Please suggest me the remedy for that disease. Which vaccine I have to prefer without any side effects.
Am working in sales field and I travel a lot and ride two wheeler under hot sun for many hours. I have noticed my skin over the palm is dried up too much and wrinkled too much like very old peoples skin. Its not happening in any other part of body. Please help me with any medication. How can I know if this happens due to some other reason.
I am 26 years old male. I have chicken pox last 3 day. It can be recover but there is a black spot. I want to know is any lotion or cream for removing a black spot.
Hi sir has you said for fairness apply bio valley (whitening cream) but it has no impact on ma skin. I look more dull comparatively to before. I'm worried please help me out.
Suffering from fissures as told by doctors 3months. Got treated but last week blood drops started from stool. After doctor visit he told me I am suffering from piles and gave me medicine. But the problem is worsen I am suffering from itching and pain last 4 -6days. Itching is so bad it continues gor 3 -4hours after taking ceptil it stop for 2- 3 and again starts. Please I had also applied candid lotion but still itching is there. Is it fistula? As I have got hard round skin near anal.
I have a almost 1 inch cut mark on my forehead since my childhood. It is not in born. Is there any procedure to remove this mark ?
I lives in hostel so I m no able to take much care of my skin so what simple care I must take so as to keep my skin clear and glowing. Kindly suggest tips.
I want to just a lightning my skin, it becoming darker day by day. Suggest any cream, syrup or any solution?
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.