Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Monica KatyalYour feedback matters!
My shoulders have slightly become muscly. It is like they have that shape like when you workout in gym. I did some pull ups a year and half ago. I am worried if that is the reason my height growth is affected. Also, I do some things that fall in the category of bad habits. It is related to adult content. Please tell if that can also be the reason affecting my height growth.
I am 15 years male I have a back pain I am use reldex gel every day but not relif in my back please suggest me how to relif in my backpain.
I am sumit 25 years old Having severe lower back pain from the morning Plz suggest me some pain killer
My mother is 65 years old she has leg joint pains for last 15 years ago. Please do can lags joint pain finished.
I am 26 year old, having pain in my knee and ankle, blood investigations shows deficiency of vitamin D.
I am 25 year old male suffering from backpain I in from of office for long time plzz suggest me some exercises.
Dear Doctor I suffering from sexual movements dreams in mind after my right testicular pain and right leg and abdominal pain and back pain also. Please tell reason and solution also.
I am having back pain, and my life cycle is to work on computer up to 8 hrs. I am also lose my energy very quickly How to overcome this problem Thanks in advance.
I am 26 year old. I am suffering from backache since last one year. I tried homeopathy for 2 months that time I was ok but it has started again. It getting more severe from back to waist pain.
I am 78 and have a problem with my right knee. I can not afford a joint replacement. My both legs have developed black spots with severe itching. Blood tests are fine. Is there any cheaper solution? 8 years ago I had taken the magnetic treatment Cytotron but this too was not o much help. I am on thyronorm 100 mcg, Plavix and Ecosprin 75, I am allergic to egg and fish.
Hi Doctor, I have Knee pain and little hip pain. I consulted ortho doctor he told me to do exercise. But it did not reduce. Later I visited rheumatology doctor he gave SAAZ 1000 mg and zycel 200 mg. And Solumedrol injunction to my knees. Later I did not get any pain. After 1 month again I got knee pain. I have stop all medicine, I visited orthopedic doctor he gave mexate tablet 7.5 mg weekly once. Now I am confused. According to Blood report HLA B27 is positive, apart from tat everything is fine. I am 24 years guy. I have 2 question, 1 is whether tat medicine is proper or wat I need ot do. Next is I do masturbate daily does it affect to knee pain?
What is the disease when there is unbelievable pain in the after. There is so much pain while walking. Anticcp is positive.Please tell.
I have daily shoulder pain can you explain me any reason for this pain a pain in my shoulder can you please explain for what reason.
Hello, Recently on last friday, my friend had ankle twist while stepping down from two wheeler. She had severe pain for which she took pain killer and applied iodex and covered it with crepe bandage and I also suggested her for ice massage and elevation and rest. Still after 5 days, she is having swelling and severe pain. Please advise what to do for faster recovery. Thanks.
I feel joints pain from 2 days mostly at fingers, feet & toes. Its very lite pain & mostly feel at night not all time?
Acupuncture is a kind of therapy that combines needles with pressure and pain points in order to delicately apply pressure for pain relief. This form of physical therapy is being increasingly recognised as an efficient method of treating pain in joints, muscles, bones and even for migraine pain. So let us find out more about Acupuncture and pain management.
- Chronic or Long Term Pain: There are many ailments that cause chronic or long term pain. These include back pain, neck pain, stiffness in the joints, osteoarthritis, headache and migraine, and pain in the shoulders. All this can be treated over a long period of time with the help of simulated acupuncture which uses pointed apparatus for activating better blood circulation for overall improvement in the pain that is being experienced in the area. The use of this apparatus helps in avoiding the harmful medication that can have adverse side effects.
- Menstrual Cramps: A fine needle method at the right points can help in bringing down the symptoms of the painful condition called dysmenorrhoea during menstrual cycles. With acupuncture, the acupuncturist can administer acupoint therapy to relieve menstrual cramps. This will help in moving the qi, or life force, in a better way so that the pain will stop.
- Acute Pain: Over use of muscles, joints and repetitive, work related movements and strain can lead to acute pain. This includes wrist pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, back pain, lower back pain, neck pain and even leg pain. With acupuncture, the patient gets rid of the pain in close to twelve sittings.
- Pain due to Cancer Treatment: Cancer and its treatment can take a heavy toll on the body and lead to a series of complications which also includes pain. A clean needle procedure can be followed along with the chemotherapy and radiation or after it, so as to relieve the patient of the pain experienced. Also, it can be used to replace traditional chemotherapy and radiation.
- Better Rest: When the needles or apparatus touch the pressure points and circulate the blood and life force, it actually creates a soothing effect and helps the patient sleep and get better rest. This is also a requirement for pain relief. It can bring better blood flow to the area and help in removing anxiety and stress related to pain so that there is better chance of getting rest.
With the use of acupuncture, pain can be taken care of with the needles and various tools that come in various shapes. These tools and equipment can also use laser treatment along with the point focused treatment.