Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Madan
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh MadanYour feedback matters!
My father has sugar and bp. He takes tablets regularly but some time bp goes out of control. So make some tip to take bp under control.
I'm feeling seek from few days. I'm suffering from decently. With fever. I need a sexologiest. My memory is seriously injured. My heart is very weak.I have fat man but l feel very weak.
Mother- age- 82 Years having Diff. Health problems like lungs, diabetic, BP, Sugar, Little bit Heart also. At present having Breathing Problem, Difficulty in Breathing. Which type of specialist Doctor/Hospital should we show to our mother?
Hi, recently I have done thyrocare arogyam test. In that Vitamin D is 13.38 ng/ml, Total cholesterol 222 mg/dl, HDL chole direct 40 mg/dl, LDL direct 165 mg/dl, NON HDL chol 182.1 mg/dl are the result, which are not in range. Other parameters are in range. What's my condition? What should I do? I have opted for the test since I am experiencing hair fall, thinning, greying, overeating, light hand tremor, I cannot sleep on my left side because I hear and feel my heart beat and its disturbing. Some times palpitation occurs but if do exercises for a period its gone. But I am not sincere at exercise. When I travel in bike my hair root hurts like someone's plucking it. Even when resting my head against anything. I am not sleeping well, not exercising regularly, not maintaining good diet. But wish to do them. Starts well but cannot make a habit. Using smartphone overtime. Hairfall is not hereditary. But greying is.
I am 64 years old Male. Taking medicines etoshine XL 50 one tablet daily for hyper tension for hypo thyroid and Thynorm 25 mcg one tablet daily. Height 164 cm, weight 72 kg. Both BP and TCH normal with medicines. Doing Yogasana, Pranayama in morning 7 - 8 AM (1 Hour) qn: 1) Tiredness, Erectile Dysfunction. Should I change the BP medicine from Beta blocker to Calcium Blocker / Ace Inhibitors? 2) How to be energetic throughout day? Should I take some Vitamin, Mineral supplements?
मेरी उम्र 36 वर्ष है और में रोज 2 पैकेट सिगरेट पी जाता हु। मुझे छाती में पेन रहता है और कुछ दिन से मुझे पसलियों में अकड़न आ दर्द महसूस हो रहा है। मैं मोटापे से भी ग्रसित हु। लगातार खांसी व कफ बना रहता है। क्या यह कैंसर की निशानी है। और मुझे हाई बी.पी की भी समस्या है।
Are you looking for effective and natural ways to prevent heart blockage and blood pressure management? You should consider taking Ayurvedic measures, which have been proven to be quite effective in dealing with various issues of the heart. Usually, heart blockages are difficult to deal with and a surgery has to be carried out for recovery. With Ayurvedic remedies, you can solve such issues without the concern of harmful side effects on your body.
Ayurvedic management of heart blockage
For effective prevention and management of heart blockages, you need to create a certain Ayurvedic medicine using basic ingredients.
- Mix lemon, ginger, apple vinegar and garlic together and boil on a light flame.
- After the quantity gets reduced, leave the mixture to cool.
- After this, add some honey in the solution, and store it in a bottle for use. You have to take this medicine every morning after waking up.
- Note all the ingredients are chosen for their unique and beneficial features.
- Lemon contains more than 19 qualities, and garlic and ginger are good for dealing with gastric issues. Apple cider vinegar is given great importance in Ayurveda, and honey is good for your blood. Hence, this medicine is ideal for treating heart blockages effectively.
Ayurvedic management of blood pressure
High blood pressure or Rakta Gata Vata refers to an elevation in the pressure of blood in your arteries. The increase in pressure is based upon your age, activities, diet, and medical history.
The Ayurvedic remedies for the prevention and control of blood pressure include the following:
- Avoid consuming eggs, meat, tea, coffee, pickles and table salt.
- Abstain from smoking.
- Increase your intake of food items such as lemon, garlic, parsley, grapefruit, cottage cheese, Indian gooseberry, and watermelon.
- Engage in regular exercise as it is important for lowering and preventing your chances of high blood pressure.
- Laugh a lot and keep away from anxiety and stress factors.
- Make a juice of garlic cloves, wheat grass and basil leaves. Have this regularly for reduced chances of high blood pressure.
- Mix onion juice with honey and have the mixture every day.
- Make a paste using garlic and buttermilk, and drink it regularly.
- Grind roasted watermelon seeds, add water to the powder, strain the liquid, and have it twice every day.
It is important for you to visit an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting to take Ayurvedic measures for heart blockage or high blood pressure on your own. This will ensure that you are prescribed the best measures by a qualified and experienced doctor.