Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Artificial Eye Procedures
Well Woman Healthcheck
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Treatment Of Restenosis
Treatment Of Fractures And Other Injuries In Child
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Submit a review for Aastha HospitalYour feedback matters!
My mother is 60 years old and complaining about vertigo. She feels sudden spinning of head at various time of the day.
Hi I fall down from scooter as sudden break. No fracture but MRI SCAN shows complete ACL ligament tear. I consulted hospital. One doctor told ACL SURGERY and physio therapy must. 2nd doctor told surgery not must may be rest and physio can recover. My doubts 1. If doing surgery any problem 2.If not doing any problem can happen when I am becoming older. 3.Only Arthroscopy for cleaning blood and all will help? I am attaching my report.
If there is sex between my wife and another sex between us after 30 to 40 min but it is unsafe this time. Is there chances of get pregnant because of sperm on my penis which is remain after first time sex and second time there is no ejaculation. How long sperm can live in open atmosphere. Please tell me about this.
First let me tell you my routine. I cleanse my face with Cetaphil. Then apply doux moisturizer in the morning. Then at night I cleanse same and then apply tretinoin 0.025.i have bit blackheads. I haven't exfoliating my skin since many months. Because I am on this acne treatment. Can I exfoliate my skin and how. please tell me some safe way.
Hi I have consulted gynae doctor and had gone through all test suggested by her to me and my husband and as per report everything is normal, I am taking fol 123 and trying to conceive from last 5 months still I am not pregnant? Why is it so?
I recently did a urine routine, it tested positive for leukocyte esterase and also 5-7 WBC/HPF were detected. I am 26 weeks pregnant. Do I need to take some antibiotics fir this, or will this cure on its own if I increase my fluid intake?
I did a unprotected sex with my bf and with hrs I take i-pill. Is there is any chance to get pregnant and in how much days my periods gets back if I am not pregnant. Please help is it any chances of pregnancy.
My papa is suffering from back pain from last 3 years. They have consulted with many doctors and all have given there own opinion. The pain occurs at very bottom of back bone. Tell me some home made remedies which could reduce pain. Or give some medical ways to reduce pain. thanks.
Hello Doc. Well I went to the ENT to get my left ear wax removed. When I got home. My left ear started bleeding. I called him up and told him and he told me that it's just a small skin tear. And that the bleeding will stop when I put a cotton ball in my ear. It's been abt 1 and half days. The bleeding stopped. And now there's dry blood in my ear. Should I clean it or go back to the ENT and what is going to happen? Please reply. Thanks doc.
I'm 25 yrs. I'm taking ova shield tablet. This is my 12th day. Do I have chances to get pregnant this month. I've PCOD too. And I'm taking medications for that too.
It's about my cousin. She said her husband wants to have sex during her pregnancy and found anal sex as an alternative. They both are mentally agreed but are confused. Need all sorts of advice, medicine, or accessories required to use during this type of sex. How come they should proceed for doing this.
My mother is suffering from dizziness from last week .she has taken many medicines but not worked so pls tell me the medicines or home remedies to treat with this.
Sir I have pain in right ankle due to surgery in 2008, I am still continuing with this pain. Can you suggest any process Thanking U sir.
Spondylitis includes swelling of the vertebra. It happens because of wear and tear of the ligament and bones found in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. While it is to a great extent because of age, it can be brought on by other reasons too. Side effects incorporate pain and stiffness starting from the neck to the lower back. The spine's bones (vertebrae) get fused, bringing about an unbending spine. These changes might be mellow or extreme, and may prompt a stooped-over posture. Some of the non-surgical methods to treat spondylitis are as follows-
- Exercise based recovery/physiotherapy: Your specialist may send you to a physiotherapist for treatment. Non-intrusive treatment helps you extend your neck and shoulder muscles. This makes them more grounded and at last, relieves pain. You may neck traction, which includes using weights to build the space between the cervical joints and decreasing pressure on the cervical disc and nerve roots.
- Medications: Your specialist may prescribe you certain medicines if over-the-counter medications do not work. These include:
- Muscle relaxants, for example, cyclobenzaprine, to treat muscle fits
- Opiates, for example, hydrocodone, for pain relief
- Epileptic medications, for example, gabapentin, to ease pain created by nerve damage
- Steroid infusions, for example, prednisone, to decrease tissue irritation and diminish pain
- Home treatment: In case your condition is less severe, you can attempt a couple of things at home to treat it:
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, for example, acetaminophen or a calming medication, for example, Advil or Aleve.
- Use a warming cushion or an ice pack on your neck to give pain alleviation to sore muscles.
- Exercise routinely to help you recover quickly.
- Wear a delicate neck prop or neckline to get transitory help. In any case, you shouldn't wear a neck brace for temporary pain relief.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a highly effective treatment used to mitigate back and neck pain. Little needles, about the extent of a human hair, are embedded into particular points on the back. Every needle might be whirled electrically or warmed to improve the impact of the treatment. Acupuncture works by prompting the body to deliver chemicals that decrease pain.
- Bed Rest: Severe instances of spondylitis may require bed rest for close to 1-3 days. Long-term bed rest is avoided as it puts the patient at danger for profound vein thrombosis (DVT, blood clots in the legs).
- Support/brace use: Temporary bracing (1 week) may help get rid of the symptoms, however, long-term use is not encouraged. Supports worn for a long time weaken the spinal muscles and can increase pain if not continually worn. Exercise based recovery is more beneficial as it reinforces the muscles.
- Lifestyle: Losing weight and eating nutritious food with consistent workouts can help. Quitting smoking is essential healthy habits to help the spine function properly at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.