Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Samarjeet SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 15 years old and I had a hard pain on leg when I fall while playing. I tried many medicines but no one worked. What can I do? Please help!
Hay doc (s), My mother's foot sole got hard at some places and it hurts. It is painful. How can it be cured, Is there any natural way or home remedy to heal it, or something else. Please help.
My father's age is 70 years. He was perfectly fit till now but nowadays he is feeling pain in knee.Both the knees simultaneously suffer. Occasionally mussels pain in leg is also felt. B.Ps are O.K. Please advice me for release this
I have problem with my knee. When I run my knee has very pain. I use some oil from market but it doesn't work on me. Please help me.
Swelling in the upper end of the backbone where the neck region starts. Work in an it company where sitting job is for 9 hours and there is lot of typing required. Pain is felt when moving the neck left to right. Please suggest something as the swelling is increasing day by day.
I have heel pain problem, can not stand long, it is planter facial problem, please suggest some treatment which has no side effect.
I feel pain in my lower back vertebra. I can feel the pain when I touch it. Why is that and how to cure it.
Orthopedic disorders include all the health issues and ailments that are related to the muscles, joints and ligaments. Orthopedic disorders are so widespread and so large in number that it is very difficult to list all of them down. However, among them the four most common orthopedic disorders are:
- Arthritis: It is a chronic and a long lasting orthopedic disorder in which you witness the swelling or inflammation of one or more joints in the body. This condition is very painful in nature and it tends to deteriorate gradually. This condition usually affects elderly people and it also worsens with age which ultimately causes stiffness of the joints and limits your routine body movements.
- Osteoarthritis: This is a degenerative joint disorder which leads to immense pain and discomfort in the joints of the body. This is one of the most serious forms of orthopedic disease that has been noticed. This disease involves degradation and decline in the overall quality of the bones and joints in the affected areas.
- Lower back pain: This condition refers to periods of pain and discomfort in the lower part of your spinal area. This condition is very common nowadays and as a result of this pain, your back usually becomes tender, swollen and stiff. This pain also stops you from doing your overall routine activities.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It is an orthopedic disorder in which there is severe swelling in a particular joint, accompanied by small lumps on the affected area that further degrade the external appearance of the skin. In case of adults, this disorder lasts for a lifetime and worsens with time, if left untreated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist and ask a free question.
I'm 19 years old. I have a pain in my lower left ribs. It looks like broken bone or muscle whenever I touch it. I have x-ray, ct scan but all reports are normal. I can't sit comfortably as it gives me pain. I can feel it by touching whenever I sit and but when I lie down or stand up I can't touch it as it disappears. Please kindly help.
I have pain in front portion of my thigh for unknown reason, for past one month. I went to an orthopedic. He prescribed me medicine and x-ray. In x-ray no bony injury was found. Even after one month their is no relief. I am also a diabetic patient for past 12 years. Please help me out.
I am 52 years old and had a angioplasty in march 2010 and on regular follow up now same doctor has advised for angiography. Further I have cervical spondolysis. Head always remain heavy. Please advise what to do?
Over 80% of the population will suffer from lower back pain during their lives. Most cases of lower back pain can be linked to a general cause - such as muscle strain, injury, or overuse - or can be attributed to a specific condition of the spine, most commonly:
- Herniated disc
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
A number of less common conditions can cause low back pain as well, such as sacroiliac joint dysfunction, spinal tumors, fibromyalgia, and piriformis syndrome.