Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrakant KarYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old male and have been told anal fissure by local surgeon. Prescribed medicines for 1 month are 1.xylocaine jelly bactroban oint 2 times 2.augmentin 625 tablet 3.xeroflam tablet 4.gudlax liquid in night 1 spoon. What are the chances of recovery? If not what are the risks involved in surgery?
Since 4 days I am getting discomfort while sitting or lying down in bed due to pain in anal rectum. Swelling is there and lot of pain. I am talking pain killers to reduce the pain. It seems hemorrhoids but bleeding is not there. I used an ointment Piles Cure but it didn't work. Pain and swelling still there. Please suggest.
I have pain in abdomen since 20 days I checked for ultrasound and lft .CSR pls check my test report in which some of value are abnormal. Sgot 46.5 Sgpt 98.5 Also stone 4.5 in left side.
Blood sugar fasting is 184 and pp is 340. Creatine is 1.6 mg/DL and HBA1C is 11.3% what should I do to control diabetes and kidney failure. Is it possible to treat kidney failure at initial stage.
My wife is 60 yrs old and suffering from type-2 diabetic for last 6yrs. Now she had uti problem along with increased sugar. When uti was cured she had blood sugar of 370 (PP) in spite of taking oral medicines. Then Doctor had prescribed to take insulin dosages 2 times per day along with previous medicines. Within 7 days sugar level has come down to 140 (pre-meal. Now my questions are: 1. Is insulin to be taken permanently? We want to replace insulin by oral medicines. Is it possible? She is mentally and physically very very weak and disturbed. Is it due to sugar problem or may be for taking heavy antibiotics for uti treatment? Is it required to treat it separately by doctor other than diabetic specialist? if yes then which specialist department to be visited? Please help me with your valuable advises.
My son is 10 years old and very often stones found in kindney, what is the correct treatment .Why this coming in this age, is it danger?
Hi, I am experiencing backache, frequent urination, nausea without vomit and hunger kind of feel. My MC date is 01 Nov Last period date is 1 oct. Do m pregnant? But I checked Through prega news it shows negative. please tell what should I do?
The treatment of piles is available in Ayurveda or not ? I am suffering from piles and my skin come out from anus I have consulted with Ayurveda doctors and he said there is no treatment available in Ayurveda and he advised me to consultant with surgeon only surgery is the treatment of this. But I do not want to surgery. Please give me suitable advice for the treatment of this decease.
I am suffering from kidney stones. Rk have 4 mm stone, Lk 3 mm. Stone (lower poles 4-5 mm). Scanning gave Impression: *LEFT renal calculi WITH MILD HYDRONEPHROSIS. *SMALL RIGHT RENAL CALCULUS. Now what I want to do sir. What are the foods to be taken? And not to eat? Now I am taking CYSTONE TABLETS. Some relatives said use CALCURY tablets. Is CALCURY good for me?
Hi mother is 56 years and her kidney was transplanted in 1995. Now her creatinine level has gone up to 3. 2. Along with this her bp and sugar fluctuates a lot and the doctors r also helpless. From last 10 days she cannot digest anything and vomits all the time she eats anything. Please help us.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective.