Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Jain
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak JainYour feedback matters!
I have Problem of kidney stone from last 2 months. For this I take All aayurvedic medicines but not get any effect. Now from last week I got avery much pain in my stummak. please help me for this.
I have sharp pain in my urine tract and I file burning sensation after urine. I have taken antibiotics" Urifast capsule" for 10 days but still I feel pain in my urine tract. My urine colour is yellowish and feel frequent need to urinate. I don't feel any abdomen and back pain only feel pain in my urine tract. What should I do?
I am suffering from puss in urine from 3months, I am using norfloxin, cital cyp, and other tabs, but it's not curing totally, so what to do is there any permanent solution, pls help me.
Hi, I am having calculus of 13 mm in the left kidney and right side small calculus of 5 mm in the ureter . How much time both took to pass out and pain will occur while passing stone. For pain please suggest me fast remedy aur pain relief.
I am male 32. I heard about a kegel exercises and its benefits for all. Is a person without any problem or need can do kegel exercises, if yes then how it can be done correctly? What are the benefits of doing it?
I am suffering from pain at right side of stomach. Its a stone in kidney. So can you suggest some ways to get rid of the stone.
I have got stone in right renal pelvis in right kidney of size 19mm is this will pass through urine r have to be eliminated through surgical method what I have to do plz.
I have stone in kidney an gastric. Pain in chest when I have my foods what to do where I have to find my doctors in witch hospital what treatment I have to take please suggest me.
Soak 1/2 tsp of coriander and jeera in half liter water over night and drink next whole day.
I am having a problem of dribbling after 10 minutes of pass the urination. I am not having any fever or any burning or irritation during urinate. I have already done ivp and ultra sound as well as sugar test but over all it was good. As per ultra sound there was some urine left in bladder after urination which released after 10 minutes or as I will sit as soon as it comes out from 4 to 5 drops which feels me very uncomfortable. Please suggest.
I am diabetic and etching has started since last 1 year. Taking medicine glycinorm but no improved on Internet ayurvedic medicine including cow urine is suggested and want to consult ayurvedic doctor.
I have 2 mm stones in my kidney n I have so much pain in my stomach so what should I do pls tell sir.
About one month ago I was suffering with the skin allergy. I went to the dermatologist and I went to the Gen. Physician also with kidney function test. Details are as under: Test Report Normal range 1. Sodium: 142 (137 - 145) 2. Potassium: 4.1 (3.5 - 5.1) 3. Urea: 12 (19 - 43) 4. Creatinine 1.1 (0.8 - 1.5) I am worried whether I have any kidney problems?
It is an extremely embarrassing situation to have a bladder leakage. Social life could be altered, with reduced socialising for fear of losing control in the presence of others. Though not discussed frankly, it is an extremely common issue and about 25 million people in the United States suffer from this, with 75% of these being women.
Treatment depends on the type of incontinence, such as stress, urge, overflow, functional, or mixed. It starts with least invasive methods like lifestyle changes moving over to surgical approaches.
Ways to manage it
With trips to the toilet increasing considerably when you have urinary incontinence, simple measures can help manage leakage.
- Bladder training: Train your bladder to control the urge for another 10 minutes. This happens by voluntarily contracting the muscles and holding up the urge to go to the toilet. Gradually, it will help increase the frequency of the visit to 4 to 6 hours.
- Scheduled toilet trips: Whether or not there is an urge, visit the toilet every 4 to 6 hours.
- Double emptying: Even after you have voided, force yourself to void one more time. The residual urine, which is almost always present in the bladder, also gets emptied.
- Food/diet modifications: Stress incontinence is worsened by alcohol, spicy foods, acidic foods, and caffeine. Avoiding these can help reduce bladder leakage.
- Kegel exercises: The simple repetition of contracting the pelvic floor muscles, holding it in place, and releasing it can do wonders for strengthening the pelvic floor. This can be done anywhere and any time of the day and is very effective for improving bladder control.
- Catheters: These can be used if the incontinence is short-lived; the person would need to learn how to safely insert and remove it.
- Absorbent pads and medical devices: The absorbent pads are helpful in preventing embarrassment during social situations. On the other hand, medical devices like pessary are inserted into the vagina to support the bladder neck and thereby prevent leakage from the bladder.
- Drugs: Anticholinergics/antimuscarinics are useful to control a leaking bladder. Botox injections can help paralyse the overactive bladder muscles and provide a solution. Topical oestrogen may be used in small amounts to improve tone and reduce incontinence. Alpha blockers are also used in some people with good results. There are muscles that relax the bladder and increase the amount of urine it can contain.
- Surgery: In the event that all these measures are not useful, surgical correction is possible. Sling procedure where an artificial mesh is used to support the urethra. Bladder neck suspension is where the bladder neck is given support to prevent leakage. If there is a pelvic organ prolapse, that is corrected to rectify the bladder leakage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.