Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Shrey Bharal provides answers that are caring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shrey Bharal to be well-reasoned, knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank You! Sir.
Dr. Shrey Bharal provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Hello doctor, I am 28 years old and almost 16 week pregnant, from last 3 -4 days I have a watery discharge through my vagina, whenever I go for toilet. I am worried abt this much bcz I had a miscarriage of 15 months baby in last year feb. please suggest me something why is this happening?
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Homeopathy is a field of medicine that uses natural resources to make a difference in the long-term and on a sustainable basis. Presently, it is used by over 200 million people. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high in dosage. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
Following are the 7 myths about homeopathy:
- Training: It is a major myth that homeopaths do not really undergo proper medical training. The truth is that all these doctors have to go through a four year long process of training via courses offered at accredited colleges and universities. Further, the course also includes modules on pathology, anatomy and other fields like materia medica and homeopathic philosophy. By the time the training is over, the doctor is like any other doctor in any other field. Further, with constant research and practice, the doctor can become even more of an expert within ten years.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. However, the fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Unscientific medicines: These medicines are usually termed as unscientific by cynics. The truth is that the metals and minerals contained in the medicines are tested and put under trial before they are released for consumption. The values are recorded on periodic tables. The substances also include ingredients like plants and snake's venom. Each medicine's symptoms and accidental allergies are recorded and put forth with a perspective on human nature. The books on homeopathy are written and recorded on the basis of the symptoms and allergic reactions. Also, many people believe that the medicines are simply water as they are diluted solutions. These medicines are diluted with a method called succussion, which makes a dose potent with the help of vigorous shaking. While higher potency drugs are given to those suffering from an emotional state of belief regarding an ailment, lower potency medication is prescribed for those suffering from severe cases.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in cases where there is ultimate need of manual intervention where medicinal action is not suggestive eg: fractures, appendicitis, large tumors, etc.
- No proof of efficiency: While it is a well known fact that homeopathy efficacy cannot be tested by standardised methods, due to the personalisation of the medication for each individual, it is also true that the efficacy has been proven with 180 controlled tests in the past 24 years and 118 random tests in the same time frame. It is important to know your facts before you decide to go with a certain field of medicine. With homeopathy, there will be a lot of focus on the human mind as well as the ailment for an inside out approach.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
Kidney Stones, also known as Renal Calculi is a condition usually brought about by inadequate hydration and consumption of food high in calcium, but in most cases it a hereditary condition. The most commonly opted treatment option is surgery to remove the stones.
If you do, surgical procedures are neither the answer, nor a plausible option for you. Besides being risky, surgery clearly isn't effective in bringing about an end to the condition on a permanent basis. Homeopathic remedies, on the other hand, are not only safe, they offer as little of side effects as possible.
Homeopathic treatments of kidney stones are also proved to have been effective in most cases.
What are the most common homeopathic alternatives to suppress kidney stone formation? Berberis Vulgaris is the most reputed homeopathic drug when it comes to diluting the stone in the kidney and also in reducing the chronic pain that is often associated with stones. It is also said to improve chances of mitigating periodic bouts of kidney stone formations. Berberis Vulgaris is effective for various kinds of kidney and renal stones. In addition to this drug.
Sarsaparilla, Hydrangea, and Benzoic Acid also prove effective in the long run. Sustained practice of such Homeopathic remedies along with increased intake of fluids and adequate exercise go a long way to ensure cessation of kidney stone formation.
I am disappointed and disheartened by seeing a large number of hairs on my chest is turning white. I am a 30-year- old male, planning to get married. Though many of my facial hairs also are white, I adjust by shaving. I am very healthy, fit and do exercise every day. Is there any remedy for the chest hairs turning white (greying)?
Dear madam please suggest me a easy diet that I can eat as because everything I don't like .tell to how increase weight and how can I reduce my skin it has become darker.
My age is 24 few months back I tried having sex with my gf but I realized my rod was not so tight as it should be. .also the duration was very less. please suggest what should I do. I have bad habit of masturbate. My gf was completely unsatisfied with my stamina. What should I do to improve my stamina?
Can my mother eat boiled eggs if she is infected with plasmodium vivax malaria and treatment is still in process?
Hi doctor I have pcod 2 months periods came regular but yesterday my date not came 4 days over white discharge and cramping not came taking ashokarishta and ayurvedic medicines 3 months over now multiple ovarian cyst is there now gone or pregnant I'm please tell me waiting.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly, we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seats.
It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
These alternative ways will help ensure you don't suffer from any hair loss. These include:
- Having a dry scalp can also increase itchiness. It would be a good idea to use natural oil on your hair before you wash it if that's the reason behind your itch.
- Sensitivity to a new product may be causing a sudden itchiness in your scalp. So, if you have switched to a new shampoo, mousse or anything else, do try abstaining from applying it for a few days to see if the itchiness subsides.
- Instead of scratching, pat or rub the sensitive area with the flat of your fingers. 4. When your scalp feels itchy, try and distract yourself. The more you think about how itchy your scalp is, the more it will itch. While scratching your hair does lead to hair loss, the good news is your hair will grow back because the damage is not permanent. However, it is not advisable to keep scratching your head because you'll just lose more hair. 5
Homeopathic treatment to deal with hair loss:
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is a homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.