Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of FUE Hair Transplant
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Wilson's Disease Treatment
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Chellam HospitalYour feedback matters!
Are you aware of the function of appetite hormones in your body? Appetite hormones or hunger hormones are the hormones which are responsible for making you feel hungry, and also account for a decreased appetite, which is common for all of us at times.
Leptin and Ghrelin are the two primary appetite hormones, which are produced in your body.
Ghrelin is your body’s appetite increasing hormone, which gets released in the stomach. It is responsible for signaling hunger to your brain. It is said that the ghrelin levels in your body play an important role in how quickly you feel hungry after having a meal. Usually, the ghrelin levels increase before you eat. This signifies that you are hungry. They go down for almost three hours after your meal. It is believed that ghrelin plays a more important role in the regulation of your body weight, which is a much more complex procedure.
Among the two appetite hormones, leptin accounts for being the appetite suppressing hormone. It is considered to play a more important role than ghrelin in maintaining the energy balance of your body. It is also believed that leptin is responsible for the regulation of ghrelin. Leptin helps in signaling the brain that your body has enough energy in the form of body fat. It is considered that the more fat you have, the more amount of leptin is present in your blood. However, the level varies based on factors such as when you took your last meal, and your sleeping patterns.
How to control your hunger hormones?
There are certain ways by which you can control your appetite hormones. It can be done primarily by avoiding food items that contain high fat. When you eat, messages are transmitted to several parts of your body, indicating that you have had enough. While consuming fatty food, this system does not send messages as effectively. Consuming fat makes you consume more calories, which in turn lets you store fat and gain fat.
It has been proven that either a diet which is rich in good carbohydrates or a diet which is high in protein, suppresses your ghrelin production more effectively than a high fat diet. It is important for you to get proper sleep for controlling your appetite hormones. Studies prove that sleep deprivation is associated with an increase in your ghrelin levels, appetite, and hunger, compared to people who get 10 hours sleep on a regular basis.
I had right ear discharge since 10 years so I loss hearing. Two ears back I had right ear surgery, some times i'm having discharge, at present right ear not hearing means I loss hearing. How I get hearing.
HPV genital warts treatment
While visible genital warts often go away with time, the virus cannot be eliminated once it is in your bloodstream. This means you may have several outbreaks over the course of your life. This makes managing symptoms important because you want to prevent transmitting the virus to others. Genital warts can be passed on to others even when there are no visible warts or other symptoms.
Treatment is required to relieve painful symptoms or to minimize their appearance.
- Imiquimod (aldara)
- Podophyllin and podofilox (condylox)
- Trichloroacetic acid (tca)
If visible warts do not go away with time, you may require surgery to remove them. We can remove the warts through:
- Electrocautery, or burning warts with electric currents
- Cryosurgery, or freezing warts
- Laser treatments
- Excision, or cutting off warts
- Interferon injections
Women who have been diagnosed with genital warts may need to have pap smears every 3 to 6 months after their initial treatment to monitor any changes in the cervix. This is because certain types of hpv that cause genital warts are also associated with cervical cancer and precancerous changes in the cervix.
Fungal Infection- Fight It This Summer !
1) Wear well dried clothes. Sweating increases chances of fungal infection, try to change clothes if they get wet due to sweating.
2) Bathing twice a day with a mild PH balanced cleanser will help in keeping your skin fresh and healthy.
3) Boost your immune system to keep the infections away- eat a lot of fruits and curd, keep yourself hydrated by drinking a lot of liquids.
4) If you already have fungal infection and itching, do not buy yourself creams from medical shops without consulting a skin doctor, they mostly give steroid containing creams which give you relief for a while but the infection comes back!
In summers - Oil the scalp frequently
Oil your hair as frequently as you can. It moisturizes your hair & uses a gentle shampoo to get rid of the oil. Oiling the scalp is good for your hair.
Love your soft and smooth hair.
This is a condition of discharge during the sleep. If proper care is taken then this may lead to other sexual deficiencies. Hakim Jidawakhana, a famous sexologist clinic in Delhi, is offering specialist Night Discharge Treatment. This treatment can perfectly heel this disease. Buy Online Night Discharge Treatment Medicines from us and get perfect treatment from this deficiency.
In this disease, automatic discharge takes place during night. If proper care is not taken then this may lead to Premature Ejaculation, semen thickness, Backache, Pain in calves, Lack of energy & Poor memory.
The medicines for this treatment is perfectly made from plant’s stems, leaves, fruits, minerals, metals & other natural occurring substances. This provides strength to the nerves & muscles of penis, causing immediate stoppage to night emissions.
- Treatment is ayurvedic
- No side effects
- Person of all ages can take this
- Timely results
You can get our product offline & online also. This is certainly an effective treatment to automatic discharge during night.
Fungal infection of nails (tinea unguium) is common. The infection causes thickened and unsightly nails which sometimes become painful. Medication often works well to clear the infection but you need to take medication for several weeks.
How do you develop a Fungal Nail Infection?
- Spread from a fungal skin infection. For example, Athletes foot(tinea pedis)is a fungal infection of your toes. This may spread to the toenails if the skin infection is not treated early.
- Fingernail infection may occur after a toenail infection has become established. The fungus may spread to a finger if you scratch your itchy toes and toenail.
- Fingernail infections are also more likely to occur if you wash your hands frequently, or have them in water a lot. For example, if you are a cook or a cleaner. Constant washing may damage the protective skin at the base of the nail. This may allow fungi to enter.
- A nail that has recently been damaged is also more likely to become infected.
- You have an increased risk of developing a fungal nail infection if you have various other conditions - for example:
- Nail infections are more common in people who live in hot or humid climates.
- Smoking also increases the risk of Fungal Nail Infection.
- In some cases there is no apparent reason. Fungal germs are common and an infection can occur 'out of the blue'