Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Kumar
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir, sometimes I have noticed that when I go for toilet few drops of seamen falls down. Is basically morning time. What is that, why it happens. What are the treatment for that? I am 24 years unmarried.
Urine color is yellowish since last 6 years. BP remains high everyday for last two years. Cough generates excessively in chest. Right side in chest pain remains regularly since last 3 years. Please suggest that this problem is how much serious?
My younger brother 17 years old. abhi bhi sleeping time bed pr toilet kr leta hai. Give me a suggestion.
I have a 10 year old daughter. Her urine result alarmed me, her rbc is 5-7/hpf and her wbc is 1-2/hpf. Her pedia told me it is a possible indication of a menstrual flow. She is only 10. What are possible indicators of such result? Thanks!
I'm 22 years old. I'm using valproic acid currently for seizures. From past two weeks my urine is smelling sweet. Is it just dehydration or may be diabetes or else? Please do answer.
I am having OXYLATE CRYSTAL +N in my urine, what does it indicates because I am suffering from frequent urination.
After finishing my urinal, alittle to get ineed to wait for 3minutes wat cani do its not coming fully.
I am 28 years female, I am suffering from kidney stones from last 9 years, it will relief and again it came, Now I have 9mm, stone in right kidney, and 7, 5mm in left kidney, For right kidney stone now doing Eswl first time, Is it safe? Or is any problem for kidney? I need permanent relief from this. So help me.
Sir, my father is suffering with pain because of kidney stones. I think ayurvedic can cure him permanently. So suggest the medicines.
Whenever I am passing the urine so pain to release that and while I am passing my urine is full of blood so I afraid too why it happens?
I have some white- 2 in my urine .and pain in my back bone ,feeling too much laziness .plz prescribed me good medicine. For short term But effective for long time.
My father was admitted in Sir Ganga Ram between 17/05/2016 to 22/05/2016. He got a fracture in neck femur, and due to high percentage of Creatinine and Urea (8.1 and 96, we are not able to operate that fracture. The under Dr. Malik guidance after 2 Dialysis they did the operation of fracture. And before discharge one more dialysis done. On 22/05/2016. Today we got the result of another medical Tests (CBC KFT), Now Urea is 96 and creatinine is 6.82. So Sir please advice.
I have kidney stone. Left kidney 6 mm and multiple calculi. And also in right kidney 8 mm and multiple calculi. Both kidney shows hydronephrosis. But there is no pain. What I can do. Is there any problem in future. I am very worried about my kidneys. Please help me .suggest what I can do. Is any option without surgery in allopathy or in homeopathy or in ayurveda I take berberis vulgaris mother tinchrr from last one month.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
My husband is suffering from kidney problem. His creatinine is 8.88 and urea is 100 what should we do now?
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- This medicine is used when a sharp pain is experienced because of kidney stones.
- A patient experiences strains and cramps along the ureter during the passage of calculus.
- Fever and irritation are also likely.
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.