Management of Abortion
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of H.I.V
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Aysha HospitalYour feedback matters!
Becoming pregnant is indeed the most special experience for any woman and should be enjoyed. However, at this point you’re not looking only after yourself but also an unborn baby. Hence complications that occur during pregnancy affect both the health of the mother and the baby if not addressed and treated in time.
Here are a few health conditions that are commonly experienced by pregnant women.
- Anemia: A drop in hemoglobin levels or red blood cells count is termed as anemia. In most cases, this is triggered by iron deficiency. You may also feel excessively tired, look pale and experience shortness of breath. Taking iron and folic acid supplements can stabilize iron levels and treat anemia.
- Gestational diabetes: Blood sugar levels often fluctuate during pregnancy. The body’s inability of processing sugars and starch is known as gestational diabetes. Gestational diabetes can be diagnosed with a glucose screening test and an oral glucose tolerance test. If untreated, this can lead to a number of complications during delivery and preeclampsia. Eating a healthy, balanced diet and getting regular exercise can help stabilize blood sugar levels and prevent this condition.
- Depression: For some women, the joy of being pregnant can be overshadowed by extreme sadness. This could be a result of hormonal changes, stress or changes in the brain chemistry. Depression can harm both you and your baby by not motivating you to take care of yourself at this time. To deal with this, avoid alcohol and tobacco smoke both first hand and second hand. Build a support system and if need be consult a mental health professional as well.
- Preeclampsia: This is a condition that can begin around the 20th week of pregnancy. It causes blurred vision, high blood pressure, abdominal pain, dizziness, headaches and swelling of the hands. In some cases, it also causes seizures. Preeclampsia can result in premature delivery as well as trigger a number of other maternal and fetal risks. It can be managed with oral or intravenous medication but only delivery can cure the condition. A regular antenatal checkup should be done.
- Urinary tract infections: Fluctuation in hormone levels can lead to changes in the urinary tract thus, increasing the risk of catching a urinary tract infection. In addition to this, the growing baby in the uterus puts pressure on the bladder and does not allow the bladder to be completely emptied. This stagnant urine is another leading cause of urinary tract infections. Along with kidney infections, it can also cause premature delivery and low birth weight of the baby.
I am diabetic since 3 years and my age is 29 yrs. When I got diabetes I lost my weight up to 10 kgs (73 kgs to 64 kgs), after using medications and taking 1 time brown rice and chapathi brought my sugar levels to normal i.e 6.3 HB1AC Post lunch 145, fasting 109. But I am unable to gain weight causing me to look like sick person. So please suggest me any protien powder which can make me to improve my muscles and weight. And also please suggest me can I eat watermelon, pears and kiwi fruits daily. Please reply me.
I do not get periods from last two months my last periods come on april 20 nd I checked with prega news three times but the results are negative nd from last wednesday night to saturday evening I tale norlut -n tablets thrice a day and now when I get the periods please tell or help me how I get the periods.
Helo sir I am 27 me penis was small length 3 inches below ans very lean .so. I heard Some herbal oils enhance increase penis size .could recommend.
I masturbate my penis 4,5 times in the day. I had a habit since 7 years. Now my penis can not erectile good and it is seen like as old men s penis show me the procedure to control the problem.
I have acid reflux problem from last 6 months. Since then I have problem in breathing when I do squats and any other workout which create pressure on my stomach. I have done my heart check up it's completely ok. I am not able to understand what is the exact reason behind this.
Im single, 32 years old, does masturbations reduce my sperm count, masturbating 3 to 4 times in month will lead to infertility or affects my marriage life. Please let me know.
How to cure PCOD? I was diagnosed to have PCOD before 6 days. And ethisterone tab was taken BD fr 5 days till yesterday. How many days should I wait for menses?
My mother is suffering from cough since past one month and her problem is not getting over. Its been days she is having medicines for cough but the problem still remains the same. We've done the xray and blood test but nothing came out of it. Currently she is having ASCORIL-C cough syrup. Its only dry cough and due to this sometimes she has a problem of headache. She is also a diabetic patient.
I'm 35 years old male. Suffering from severe left shoulder & neck pain .Consulted Ortho&Neuro doctors n have been taking pain killers for almost 2 weeks but still unable to sleep. Neck nerve is compressing n buldge in left arm. Im going correct or anything serious I need to worry. Please suggest &how long it may take to get pain relieved.
Plezz sir plez give me the best answer I am kamal I am masturbating since two years and till now I am 16 and half year old I want to stop it but after a week I do it without my will even it's one week I don't masturbate then a dream come and my sperm come out and even I see a sexy seen in a movie then transparent liquid comes out and even if I talk to my gf then its come out so sir what should I do now to stop and what should I eat to regain my lost body fitness but sit please tell me first what I should do first to stop it.
Had sex with my gf 2 days after her periods ended, ipill given within time, had single day bleeding, now her period is late by 10 days still no sign of periods. Is she pregnant? Plzz help!
I got my first period at the age of 12. It's always been irregular. Irregular means 2-3-4 months. Still I didn't have my exact period date. I got last period in April. And now it's been 2 months. I also had ultrasound of my uterus and doctor said shape n size of the uterus is normal. Other things are also normal. So What is the reason for that? Kindly prescribe me some medicine for getting regular period?
Sir last 12 days I am suffering viral fever so admit hospital in 7 days now I am ok my health condition but my skin get dark after fever its back to normal color can come or not?
Dear Dr. sir with very humble request I want to say that I am suffering from fever 101. F. And running nose sore throat. And I also take antibiotic like cheston cold and cetrizine and Zimfix 200 And I have also a strong pain in my thies and joints I barely can walk Please Dr. sr suggest something to me.
Hello doctor I want to ask on last month on the date of my period I'm noticing some brown discharge which is not period I didn't use pads at that time every time I go to washroom I notice that discharge this happens for almost seven days after that today when I used washroom I noticed some blood which is not period.
Sir, I am diabetic ,and so I think I am in depressed how I can control diabetes and come above depression.
Use of isapghol can cause rebound constipation? I use toilet once in two days and started using isapghol with one spoon olive oil? Is it okay to continue?
Alcoholism is a severe problem, which can make a person's life miserable and also make the society detest him. The aim of treatment for alcoholism is abstinence or staying away from alcohol use. The treatment of alcoholism can only begin when an alcoholic accepts the problem and realizes that he must get rid of the habit for his own good and the good of his loved ones.
There are three main stages in the treatment of alcoholism:
- Detoxification: Detoxification is the first step required after a person stops using alcohol. The detox phase may include seizures, hallucinations and delirium tremens. The patient must be kept under proper observation.
- Rehabilitation: This step includes proper counseling and medications to provide the person with skills and motivation to remain sober. This can be done by making him an inpatient or outpatient, depending on the condition of the patient.
- Maintaining sobriety: This is the most important step where a person's self-will is tested. He needs to stay away from alcohol after getting out of rehabilitation for which he requires support. Meetings conducted by the Alcoholic Anonymous should be attended regularly by a recovering alcoholic.
For people in the early stage of alcoholism, discontinuing alcohol may cause several withdrawal symptoms such as poor sleep and anxiety. For long term alcoholics, severe withdrawal symptoms are experienced, which include shaking of the body, spasms, hallucinations and panic.
Several medicines may be required in the recovery period of an alcoholic.
Anti-anxiety medicines such as benzodiazepines are used for treating withdrawal symptoms like poor sleep. The medicines are usually used in the detoxification period. After this phase, they are discontinued.
For maintaining sobriety and to abstain from alcohol, several medicines are given to recovering alcoholics. A drug known as disulfiram is used after the completion of the detox period. This medicine reacts with alcohol metabolism and causes a person to vomit, become confused, have blurry vision and experience difficulties in breathing after consuming alcohol.
A medicine called naltrexone may be used for reducing alcohol craving. It can be prescribed even when a person drinks. It is given in the form of an injection. Antidepressants are also given to patients to reduce anxiety and depression.
Other ways to deal with alcoholism:
Several other instructions must be strictly followed by a recovering alcoholic to avoid relapse. They are as follows:
- People and places related to drinking should be avoided, and a person should make new nonalcoholic friends.
- Support groups and AA meeting must be attended regularly for motivation.
- Dependence on alcohol should be eliminated by starting different activities and getting involved in things.
Alcoholism is a severe problem, which may lead to death in case of extremities. Alcoholism can ruin a person's life, and proper measures must be taken to eliminate alcoholism.