Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajkumar SolomonYour feedback matters!
How control my gas activities. And to control my fat body's. And please tell me some food name. Who perfect me.
I am 26 old female. Due to my irregular timings of work I cannot eat food on time. I am getting stomach ache from past 1 week, can't able to eat properly. I thought its a gastric problem so I took the related tablet but still no relief from pain. What is the best thing I could do?
My digestive system is not working properly and alot of problems created. Pls help me what should I do?
I am having digestion problem and I am using pantocid-l one tab daily. Some times even one tab is not sufficient. I feel as if I have over eaten or if I take some other food than regular food I feel very different in my stomach. Pl advice me.
Nobody prefers to suffer from ailments such as Cirrhosis of liver. After all, it is difficult for a person, if his or her liver is not functioning properly. However, if in case a person is suffering from such kind of chronic ailment, then one can opt for Ayurvedic remedies, which do not have any side effects.
Why it occurs?
In order to know how it is treated, it is essential to understand what causes cirrhosis of the liver and what it means to have this dreaded condition. While there is a range of causes for the chronic disease, fatty liver disease along with hepatitis B and hepatitis C are the most common causes of Cirrhosis of the liver.
Alcohol consumption on an excessive level also bears its fair share of responsibility. As a matter of fact, Cirrhosis of the liver is caused on account of this sort of alcohol consumption and is responsible for more deaths than any other type.
Detoxifying your liver with Ayurveda
When it comes to the Ayurvedic way to treat this serious issue that is liver Cirrhosis, the main focus is on the complete and effective detoxification of the liver. One of the first things that is involved in this sort of treatment is a radical overhaul of the habits of the person whose quality of life is being seriously impinged on due to this disease.
De-addiction is a very important starting point. After all, it can be said to be only logical, that the treatment of a disease, which has been brought upon by the indulgence in a bad habit begins with the cessation of the habit.
Diet restrictions are also part and parcel of getting liver cirrhosis treated by making use of Ayurveda’s deep and ancient body of knowledge. In many cases, doing so does mean giving up consumption of meat. In addition to this, other things, which are to be done from the point of view of dietary changes include, but are not limited to, avoiding hot and oily food which tends to be heavy on the digestive system of the person who is undergoing treatment. With the body under so much pressure in any case, it makes no sense at all to add more load.
While all this may seem to be very cumbersome, it is to be kept in mind what wonders Ayurveda can accomplish and how does it work in repairing the damaged liver of the patient who is undergoing this course of treatment. The end result makes all the sacrifices worth the effort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have got severe acidity. When I take rabium dsr for 30 days it reduces but once I stop it again arises. please suggest.
Hello sir, it's been a year I'm suffering from anal itching after bowel movement, when I wipe out I feel to scratch anal, after scratching I feel little burn, I consulted to a skin doctor before 10 months but not cured, I stay in hostel, I guess the only reason for this is long sitting at a same place, n the itching change accordingly my food, sometimes I feel more sometimes less, especially I feel itching during evening bowel movements, please help me to know whom to consult to overcome my problem thank you,
Sir last 2 years se kabhi kabhi gas clear karne k liye bahut pressure dena padta hai. Aur pakhane k raste kabhi kabhi thoda blood bhi 1-2 boond girne lagta hai. Phir band ho jaata hai. Ye kya bimari ho sakti hai. Humne homeopeth me 2 month dava kiya .lekin dava band karne k baad phir regular pahle jaisa hi ho raha hai. Kya bimari ho sakti hai .aur kis vibhag k doctor se sampark karu. Please suggest kare.
I have motions 4-5 times a day. Is it due to over consumption of milk? Doctor found ulcer on my large intestine. Is it harmful or a cause of cancer?
Homeopathy has proven to be very successful in treating many digestive problems. However, certain warning signs should not be ignored. A timely medical diagnosis and opinion is important if the following occurs:
2. Sudden and severe abdominal pain
3. Abnormal loss of weight
4. Abnormality in normal bowel habits including constipation or persistent looseness
Some digestive problems and their remedies are discussed below:
1. Heartburn: This is a burning sensation that results from acid from the stomach, being squirted into the food pipe. An elevating sensation is felt from the chest to the end of the throat. Consumption of some common food and drinks like caffeine, acidic juices, alcohol, chocolate or carbonated beverages can increase the secretion of acid in the stomach. Over dosage of medicines like aspirin and ibuprofen can also cause heartburn.
- Remedy: Calcarea carbonica is widely used for relieving chronic cases of heartburn that occur mostly in people who experience cramps in the stomach and intense heartburns. Lycopodium brings relief in cases where regurgitation and heartburn occurs after small snacks.
2. Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach. It results from high stress levels, poor diets and daily need for medications.
- Remedy: Carbo vegetabilis (made from vegetable charcoal) is renowned for its capability to absorb toxins and along with Lycopodium, is recommended for digestive problems resulting from excess gas.
3. Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain, which occurs in the upper abdominal regions which is caused due to improper consumption of food and is commonly referred to as indigestion. If the condition is prolonged, a doctor must be visited.
- Remedy: Anacardium is a remedy that is useful for people who experience frequent and periodic bouts of upper abdominal pain.The remedy Argentum nitricum is suggested for people who experience Dyspepsia along with nausea. This is a pain in the upper abdominal region along with retching of mucus. Another remedy for this condition is Nux Vomica. This is suggestedfor people who are usually restless.
Treating flatulence and dyspepsia that is experienced by people after consumption of starchy and fatty foods requires Natrum carbonicum. These people cannot consume milk and often have a number of food allergies. Phosphorus is recommended for people who vomit along with their dyspepsia even though they usually crave short term solutions, like cold drinks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.