Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have acidity whenever I take any thing fatty. Its from last 2 years. Please suggest me medicine sometimes vomiting too.
I have a pain in my abdomen right as well as left sides. M not able to take deep breath in. If I run for one min almost I feel like dying and m able to take breathe properly.
My body have full of gas. I took ENO. Already. Then what I should food take lunch time and dinner time to avoid gases. Today I already vomiting always.
Symptoms of gastric problem and How to get rid of gastric problem. Any medicine or any natural cure?
I have a stomach problems like acidity, low blood pressure, headache too. What should I do to come out with this problem?
I am 39 years old Male. I have Acidity, allergic and anxiety problem, mostly travelling I felt sophocation. Doctors give me Immunace Tablet, Vintidox-M, Wokride, Inderal LA 40 and solapus MD Tablets/ Ezeepam 10. Kindly suggest me is it good for health. But still I feeling very tired and sleepy in day time.
Hello doctor, I am 26 year old female. Since two months I m not feeling well. Went to doctor he said I have high bp. But said that he can't prescribe medicine for bp because it's not right to use in this age. I had anxiety problem last month. This month I have no anxiety problem. But the problem is I am unable to burp after having meals. I have undergone sugar, cholesterol, haemoglobin and thyroid tests when doctor asked me to undergo. Except for low haemoglobin and thyroid everything was normal. I am using thyronorm 25 mg tablet now. Haemoglobin is 9.5 the problem is I have to walk everyday for 30 mins. But I am unable to walk because of dizziness. I come back to home within 10 mins. I am also having gas problem. Unable to burp and cannot resist hunger. Sometimes palpitations occurs whenever burp is coming. I m worried about my health doctor. Please tell me whether anything is serious. I want to continue walking for 30 mins and start good exercises. But unable to. Eagerly waiting for your reply.
I have acidity problems from some days and now pails problem is start so suggest me a good medicine.
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammation of ulcers or open sores, in the innermost layer of the large intestine. It is a form of inflammatory bowel disease. Even though there is no absolute cause of ulcerative colitis, there are some possible factors such as genetics, infections and stress. It mostly seems to be hereditary in the sense that of the 10-30% people that have ulcerative colitis, most of them have one close family member with the same condition.
The main symptoms of ulcerative colitis are the following:
- Diarrhoea with blood and mucus
- Abdominal pain can range from mild discomfort to painful cramping
- Weight loss
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis: Even though conventional treatment such as corticosteroids and aminosalicylates are used to reduce inflammation, homeopathic treatment can help stop the bleeding and diarrhoea. A long-term remission is possible, and future attacks can be prevented by homeopathy.
Some of the common homeopathic ulcerative colitis remedies are:
- Argentum nitricum: This is used to relieve diarrhoea with mucus and blood, excessive gas; it is also used to treat anxiety that may arise from diarrhoea.
- Arsenicum album: This is used if the stool is foul smelling and frequent, especially at night, and there is a burning pain in the abdomen; fear of disease and death along with sudden chills is also treated by Arsenicum album.
- Mercurius Corrosivus: This is used to treat haemorrhagic and ulcerative lesions, severely painful defecation and painful foul smelling diarrhoea with blood; it might be taken if the pain remains even after defecation.
- Nitricum acidum: This is used if there is diarrhoea with mucus and blood and stinging pains; it is also taken if there are chills coupled with irritable anxiety.
- Phosphorus: It is used to treat bloody and painless diarrhoea; it is also used to treat emotional oversensitivity to the feelings of others.