Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lalitha.KYour feedback matters!
Hi I am newly married and at this time we don't want baby. But we did without protection Now we r thinking to have I pill. Kindly suggest I pill is good option or not. Further note that from last three days we are on honeymoon then it's how much risky to take I pill Additionally note that my wife having thyroid issue. Kindly suggest what we do.
My 7months daughter is not at all taking my breastmilk whenever m giving her she is cryng n kicking my breast. I tried to express milk in bowl and feed her but I really want some trick so that she can suck back n take my breast by her mouth so please somebody help me giving a trick how to make her take my breast in her mouth and suck my milk happily without cryng.
Hi, everyone. I am Dr. Leena Yadav, a consultant IVF in Bourn Hall Fertility Center in Gurgaon. I would like to share some important inputs to you people for IVF and the embryos which we form in IVF.
Now, here I am going to talk about the Embryo, which is called Blastocyst. I don't know how many people are aware of it. But Blastocysts are embryos, they are Day-5 Embryo which we form and Blastocyst transfer has got a success rate which a day-2 or a day-3 embryo can not give you.
So, at Bourn Hall, we have specialized with IVFLab, which is equipped to form these embryos called Blastocysts.
What is the advantage of taking a Blastocysts transfer over a Day-2 or a Day-3 when you plan your IVF cycle?
Blastocysts are Embryos which are definitely healthier as compared to a Day-2 or Day-3 embryos because the only those embryos go to Day-5 which has got the capacity to have an Implantation. Definitely, if we focus on doing Blastocysts for you, we are focusing on the higher success rate of IVF cycle. Blastocysts are embryos which give good clinical pregnancy and which give you good take home live pregnancy rate.
So, at Bourn Hall, we focus on doing Blastocysts for the couples because our Andrologist and the team is completely trained and our lab is well equipped for doing all these transfers and these Blastocysts.
With Blastocysts, who have had multiple IVF failures, they have electively planned for the elective Blastocysts so that we can give them a good pregnancy rate after having multiple IVF failures. Also, Blastocysts are Embryos which have got fewer risks of abortion as they are healthy embryos and also they have increased chances of Implantation inside the Uterus.
I would definitely like if you all are in the problem of Infertility and you want to contact us for solving the problem of Infertility and further planning a cycle for you, you can please contact us through Lybrate and we will definitely be happy to share our inputs with you.
Thank you so much.
My sister is breast feeding. How long milk comes from breast .4 years. She is confused. And 3 years gap is fine for next baby.
Hello' actually my cousin Breast size is to large. Jise vjah she shoulder pain or back pain kafe hone LGA kafe time we excersize bhe kr rhe h but koi frk to Brest size kam krne k lie kya krna chaiye kya koi pills h iske liye.
I think my vagina is smelling for which my hubby do not try it in his mouth. What should I do for it.
In drunk stage I did not use condom and ejaculated in my wife. I gave her ipill within 24 hrs. Can she be pregnant,
Mai pragnant ho yeh 2 months chal raha hai. Aaj subah meh jab shot toilet gai toh halka sa blood nikla. Please kya hai yeh koi problem toh nahi meri pragnancy me ?
I am 19 years old women. I am not comfortable with my sex. I feels and behave like a guy. What is the problem with me.
I am 25 yrs, married female suffering from Polycystic Ovary, Irregular Hormonal Problem & Lower Abdominal Pain since 6 months.
I met with miscarrige with 3 month pregnency due to bleeding. Doctor advise me for 6 Month gap. But i want to pregent soon. Advise as when to get pregnant ?
Hi doctor. I am 27 years old I am getting lot of sexual feelings but I am un-married. I don't like to participate with any one please suggest me how to control my self.
Excessive release or flow of blood during the menstrual cycle or periods is referred to as menorrhagia. It is an abnormally long-lasting and heavy menstrual period at regular intervals. It usually occurs in premenopausal women, affecting their overall health, decreasing the quality of life, weakness and many interruptions in their lifestyle.
As a treatment for menorrhagia, homeopathy has shown proven results. The medicines maintain the emotional, mental, physiological and immune reactions of the person to guarantee long lasting and permanent help. The medicines will necessarily have to be prescribed by a doctor.
A few women have almost no issue with their menstrual cycles, however, others suffer every month. A variety of distressing side effects may occur with premenstrual women. These include irritation, mood swings, headaches, bloating, excessive urination, and soreness of the breasts. Periods can be irregular and disturbed, with cramping, heavy flow, anxiety and discomfort. Here are a few homeopathic treatments for this problem:
- Belladonna: It is one of the haemorrhagic cures. The flow is mostly dark red and hot and once in a while it comes as decayed blood. The related side effect is pain in the back. It is a decent solution for the initial phases of swelling. The blood is constantly overflowing.
- Crocus sativus: This cure is generally used by a large number of homeopathic doctors. It is one of the most effective cures in stopping excessive bleeding during the periods. The bleeding is extremely thick at times. The blood flow consists of threads or strings and is usually very dark.
- Erigeron: During the menstrual cycle, since the bleeding is dark and profuse, an important side effect, which is very common, is burning urine and irritation in the rectum. This is one of the symptoms that is particularly cured by this medicine.
- Ferrum met: Ferrum met is one of the cures that prevents haemorrhaging. Women who are having long and heavy periods that tend to come early are better off with this cure. The people who are weak and pale are the appropriate individuals for this cure.
- Cyclamen: It generally plays a very important part in female reproductive organs and helps in curing numerous infections that happen in the female reproductive system. During periods, the women have extreme pain that feels like they are in labour and the blood flow is thickened. After periods, they have swelling and tenderness in their breasts and sometimes also experience a milky secretion as well.
- Crotalus horridus: Delayed periods and the blood is usually a diluted, thin and light liquid. This kind of blood flow can also cause infections. This homeopathic medicine tends to treat the same and maintain a normal flow and colour of the blood. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.