Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Andal RamalingamYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor i'm suffering from period problem since more time, please tell that after period why bleeding is not stop properly. Always bleeding as like brown red colors. Please reply. i'm very thankful for your this kindness work.
Hi. I need advice from female homeopathic doc. I am 27 year old girl and have been married for 11 months. I am facing this strange problem where while having intercourse I feel as if my vagina is shut, preventing the penetration. No matter how many times we try, it doesn't yield any result. I feel very sensitive down there (at certain point, while in the act) and also feel the problem is increasing as the time passes. Earlier it was not as sensitive but now I have to ask my husband to stop and lay still on me until that feeling subsides. After a lot of internet research, I feel I am suffering from vaginismus. I have had only 2-3 intercourse when the penetration happened successfully (which were around 4 months back) At that time I did not have any such sensitive feeling. After that it just used to get stuck at the vagina, not moving further in. But now the vagina just doesn't allow and as soon as I experience that sensation I have to ask my husband to stop and be perfectly still. Now I don't look forward to sex. Kindly diagnose and prescribe. I feel so low that all problems I have are of such nature where I cant even openly talk about them.
Hello mam meri wife ke peroid menstrual cycle 4 to 4 hota hai but is month (jan 2017) me periods aaj (9-1-2017) ko hua hai Pregnancy ke liye kon si date ko love kre please help me, me bhut preshaan hu 2 year ho gye hai.
I have left ovarian follicular cyst nd it is recurring. I am not sure if itz pcod. I can not marry in next three yrs. Can I conceive aftr three years?
I was on yasmin on and off for pcod problem. I have stooped yasmin no period for this month. Please help can I take meprate 10 mg 3 times 3 days? Or one time a day.
Hello Dr. I am having unprotected sex from 3-4 moths with my wife planning for baby. But she is not getting pregnant. Please suggest.
I am trying to conceive and my weight is increasing, I get early spotting from 20th day of my periods and Dr. Gave me estrogen and progesterone tablets still no use my ovulation is also good. And please help me that how shall I reduce weight so that I can conceive.
Hi mam am now 14 weeks present I have already 2 baby now my second baby is 8 months old now I do not want this baby please tell me the which tablet I will take for abortion please help me I am a middle class family.
What do you do when the munchies strike? Do you look for the healthiest option and wait for it? Or do you simply grab what you see instantly and stuff it in before you have second thoughts about it? Chances are, you may be onto a healthy diet which is being countered by an unhealthy snack time. So what can you do to snack in a healthy way? Read on to know more!
- Take Smaller Meals: Instead of doing three feast like meals and then vowing to stay hungry in between, it is better to instead divide your meals into five or six mini meals that will keep you going the whole day. This will keep you feeling full, and prevent you from reaching out for fatty, oily or excessively sweet food.
- Timing Matters: Knowing when and how to take your meals will decide whether or not you feel hungry for a snack at odd hours. Try to have breakfast within an hour after you wake up, and have your last meal well before bedtime. This will give your metabolism a kick and keep it working until your body's digestive fires are on so that you do not feel the need for snacks.
- Healthy Snacks: Who said snacks need to be composed entirely of junk food? You can create mini meals out of healthy sacks and learn to enjoy them too. Carry a small airtight jar of mixed dry fruits and nuts, roasted flaxseed, and other such ingredients which you can munch on. These ingredients help in curbing the hunger to a great extent. Also, you can indulge in a portion of fruit between one meal, and a salad between another. Whole grain crackers can also save you a great deal of calories.
- Bring Protein and Carbohydrates Together: Looking for a quick dose of energy as you sit slumped at your work desk, ready to demolish an entire muffin? Well, think of proteins and carbohydrates instead. A yummy dip with whole grain crackers, or a box of chickpeas seasoned with your favourite condiments, will do the trick. These snacks will help keep you full for longer periods, even as they give you a shot of energy without an unhealthy diet.
- Small Treats: Get yourself a small treat every once in a while so that you remember to enjoy the smaller things without going full on binge.
- Multitask: Get on to an important task while you snack so that you end up eating less, and you work more of your energy into the task instead.
- Snacking is not the offense: Snacking on the wrong thing is. So remember to be mindful of these tricks to get yourself a healthier snack.