Treatment & Management of Stress
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Caesarean Section Procedure
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Knee replacement
Submit a review for Divine Speciality HospitalYour feedback matters!
I have a gastric problem from past 3 years so everyday I am not interested to eat food and also I am not getting hungry if I trying to eat at the that I feel like vomiting. so please help me with that
hi my age 83 and sweat a lot in this hot summer. Th bed sheets and my inner garments are wet with sweat. The urine output is less, is it okay? please advise me for that
I am having dizziness and little sensation in upper abdomen area. I could feel the dizziness passing from abdomen to eye. I am done with pelvic abdomen scan, eye testing and MRI scan everything was normal, my doctor diagnosed it to be gastric and gave me pantocid IT tablet for 7 days. Still my problem is not solved. What might be the problem? Please suggest. I am experiencing this post dengue fever.
I have hit on breast, 4 days ago. Take medicine and oil ment. But I don't relief pain. What should I do?
Patient of Thyroid, high b.p. Stone in gallbladder, sits in uterus Taking amlong 5 & thyroxine 125 but my b.p is still 90 -140 around.
Hi. I am suffering from ibs and mucus formation in my stomach due to which there is frequent urination. Also I have hypothyroid. I also have muscle pain all over my body .(muscle swelling. Tried medicines and exercises, gives me short term result. Can you recommend something for good results.
Kya masturbation se weakness aati h yadi aati h to use dur kaise kiya jae suggest me because I have masterbation in childhood my testosterone is also slightly low.
Dear sir, I was married 11 months back. Due to job we are in separate locations, but every weekend will meet and participate in sex, and planning for children, 2 months back I refer in Google getting fast pregnancy have to participate sex in 14th day of period cycle. Last 2 months I had met with my wife in 14th day only, but till there was no results. My wife mensuration cycle is 30 days. Now what will suggest to us? Please share.
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumors that grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancy like tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
Treatment: There are medicines in Homeopathy that can treat uterine fibroids, cervical fibroids and help maintain normal hormonal balance in females. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
An idle mind is a devil’s workshop. When there is too much time on your hands with nothing to do, you end up thinking about things which are not going well, leading to depression. Come to think of it, if there is nothing that you can do to improve it, there is no point wasting time over it. On the other hand, if there is something to improve the situation, just go ahead and do it, so everybody involved is happy. However, if there are too many other factors which are beyond control, then you need to see how to change your outlook towards it.
One such effective way is to keep yourself busy and distract yourself from it. The following are some simple measures, which can be very effective in dealing with stress.
- Sleep it off: One of the main reasons for depression is the physical exhaustion and lack of good rest. So, it is good once in a while to just sleep it off and give your body the much deserved rest. This gives the brain a chance to begin to heal and feel better.
- Clean up the house: The home or the space you enter into indirectly indicates your state of mind. A clean home and workspace means that much less clutter in the brain. Clean out the closet, give away your old stuff, and in the process, you would end up feeling good about having helped somebody. You will also realize how much excess stuff you have collected over the years. Stacked up in the attic and cartons, these were meant for use on “some fine day”, which never seemed to arrive.
- Exercise: Force yourself to exercise. While initially it would be an ordeal, gradually you will enjoy it. Exercise also releases chemicals in the brain, which make you feel good about yourself. In addition, the physical benefits will start to show up, leaving you feeling elated and in a chirpier mood.
- Travel: When you go solo traveling, the amount of time you spend with yourself just increases. The changed surroundings will help you understand yourself better and come to terms with things that can be under your control. You learn to let go of things and come to terms with life. If time and money are limitations, go out and explore places in your own surrounding city or town. You will realize how little you know the city or town you live in.
- Hobbies: Whether it is learning to play guitar or speak Spanish, pick something that you have always wanted to do over the years and work at it. You will see the depression vanish in no time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Of late, are you experiencing suicidal thoughts as a result of some severe trauma or loss in life? Suicidal thoughts may arise because of several reasons when you lose yourself totally and feel that you are not worthy enough for living in the world anymore. Such thoughts lead many people into actually committing suicide. Hence, you have to deal with suicidal thoughts carefully and prevent anything bad from happening.
Here are 10 useful ways through which you can deal with suicidal thoughts:
- Although you may feel like withdrawing yourself from all activities and socializing, it is important for you to talk to someone every day regarding your thoughts and what you are going through. Spend time with someone you trust. You can also call a crisis helpline and discuss your feelings.
- You have to develop an efficient safety plan. The plan must include the contact number of your doctor, friends and family who would help you during a crisis.
- Try to make a written schedule for yourself and follow it strictly. Keeping and maintaining a scheduled life is important for your mental health and will keep you diverted from suicidal or negative thoughts.
- Spend time in the sun and get into nature for at least one hour every day. This will help you to connect with something full of life and is important for eliminating suicidal tendencies.
- Daily exercise is also very important. You should exercise for 30 minutes every day. The bursts of activity and exertion will have a positive impact on your mind.
- You should devote your time for things which you like to do, but could never continue them in life. This will give you joy and a positive vibe, which is essential for fixing your mind.
- You should not forget about your personal goals. Think about the things you dreamt of doing, the places you planned to visit, and all the things in life you want to accomplish. This will bring back your hope of living in order to fulfill those goals.
- You should promise yourself not to do anything when you think of suicide. You need some distance between thoughts and actions. Promise yourself that you will not do anything stupid and will wait.
- Consuming alcohol and taking drugs can trigger your suicidal thoughts rapidly. Hence, you should not take these substances as an escape from your conflicting thoughts.
- It is also important for you to make your home safe. You should remove all the things, which you may use to hurt yourself such as knives, pills, razors or firearms. You should go to a safe place and avoid being alone when you experience suicidal thoughts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Are you planning on undertaking a botox treatment? Botox is a drug which is made from a neurotoxin. This is produced by the bacteria called Clostridium botulinum. Botox is used for medical purposes, commonly for treating muscular conditions. It is also used for cosmetic procedures, which help in removing wrinkles. This process is carried out by paralyzing the facial muscles temporarily. Botulinum toxin is also sold commercially under certain names.
Medical and Cosmetic Uses-
Botox is most commonly used as a treatment procedure for reducing the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles in middle-aged adults. It is also used for medical purposes, for the treatment of conditions such as eye squints, excessive sweating, leaky bladders and migraines. Botox is used for treating more than 20 medical conditions.
How Does Botox Work?
Botox or botulinum toxin is a very poisonous substance, and a single gram of it is capable of killing more than one million people. It is considered to be an effective therapeutic protein when used in ideal dosage, and frequency. It is used in several medical procedures and treatment therapies.
How is Botox Procedure Undertaken?
Botulinum toxin is administered by diluting the power in saline. It is injected directly into your neuro-muscular tissue. A duration of 24 to 72 hours is required for it to take effect. This time reflects the time required for disruption of the normal synaptosomal process of the body. It may take over five days for experiencing the full effects of botox. Botox must not be used in women who are pregnant or lactating, or by people having a previous allergic reaction to it.
Risk and Side-Effects:
Injections which contain botox are usually well tolerated. They have several side effects as well.
In some cases, a person may have a genetic predisposition which causes a mild, transient and unusual response to Botox. Some people who are receiving botox type A injections may develop antibodies to the toxins, which may make the treatment ineffective. In people who are using botox type B for cervical dystonia, antibody development may occur.
Along with the effects intended, botulinum toxin may lead to several other undesirable effects. They may include conditions such as transient numbness, headaches, malaise, mild cases of nausea, mild pain, local edema and erythema on the site of injection.
Drooping or temporary upper lid and brow ptosis are also indicated.
Among the two types of botox treatments, the results from abobotulinum toxin A is considered to be more effective than onabotulinum toxin A treatment. Better results are experienced when the muscles are contracted instead of being at rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic Physician.
I am facing acidity problem from last one month and getting verbs continuously from mouth. Feeling very low.
I am diabetic patient. Want to change. Planning for baby. But my hips is 7 kya its ok to conceive or what is the range of hbaic to conceive please tell I am taking medicine trajenta and diamicron.
Pls let me know The vegetables and grains that have Vitamin B12. Is it true that B12 is available only in meat.
Dear All, I am 24 male. And i'm suffering with Gastric and Stomach Bloating if I had little rice or fruits or else something i'm feeling like my stomach is full and stomach is coming front. I'm passing heavy air and getting bubs also. This problem I have last 11 months and I took allopathy but still i'm facing same issue please suggest me better tablets.
Epilepsy is a neurological disease which is characterised by recurring epileptic seizures. These seizures can be brief or can persist for prolonged periods. Vigorous episodes which last long can result in physical injuries such as broken bones. Mention that 6th February is International epilepsy day.
Causes of Epilepsy
The cause of this condition isn’t very evident; however, most medical practitioners attribute epileptic seizures to brain injury, tumours, infections in the brain or birth defects. Some doctors believe that epilepsy is caused due to genetic mutations and is an outcome of abnormal activity of cells in the brain. Other causes for this condition can be alcohol or narcotics withdrawal and electrolyte problems.
- Repeated seizures
- Impaired memory
- Bouts of fainting
- Short spans of blackout
- Sudden bouts of blinking and chewing
- Inappropriate repetitive movements
Types of Seizures
A seizure, also known as fit, is usually a brief episode characterised by uncontrollable jerking movement and loss of awareness due to abnormal neuronal activity in your brain. A collective occurrence of these seizures causes epilepsy.
There are three types of seizures an epileptic person usually encounters.
- Idiopathic: This kind of seizure has no apparent cause
- Cryptogenic: The doctors believe that there is a cause for the seizure but cannot detect it
- Symptomatic: These seizures occur due to a reason.
- Medication: Medication is the most common treatment in case of epilepsy. Drugs taken on a regular basis can stop the seizure partially. But in very severe cases, they seem to have no effect at all.
- Surgery: For symptomatic seizures which are caused due to abnormal brain function, surgery can be a way to get rid of seizures. In some minor cases, nerve stimulation in the brain and special diets can be prescribed to control the epileptic seizures.
Five facts about epilepsy you need to know:
- Epilepsy is not psychosis or madness and can be treated easily
- Popular celebraties with epilepsy include Aristotle, Alfred Nobel, Alexander the great, Sir Isaacs Newton, Martin Luther and Julius Caesar etc.
- Woman with epilepsy can have a normal pregnancy
- Newer medicines for epilepsy are effective and very safe
- Surgery can cure epilepsy in some patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.