Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. DayanandYour feedback matters!
My mother is in her late 50's she is having hypertension, osteoarthritis, sleep apnea, osteoporosis, hyperlipidemia which medicines she should take.
I have a pain in my left elbow & left leg knee, is it possible to increase my URIC ACID level, please help me. My age is 50 years.
I had a doubt feeling uneasy back side of knee. Near ligament. Is it advisable to walk. What I had to do?
I am 26 years old I have back. Pain because of full day working on computer at sitting 1 place please give me some medicine for this back. Pain.
Dear Sir/Madam, Since last 1 week at tip of my middle finger near nail, used to pain severely whenever I stretch or move the hand either to pick anything or just as. The pain is so much as if someone had pluck the nail or feels as electric shocks. Please suggest what to do or if it is sign of any disease Thanks.
Hello sir, I suddenly have got pain in both my ankles and experience a bit of stiffness when I rotate my foot. What should i do?
There is always back pain. But x-ray test and any other test as prescribed by doctors, get nothing like that, what is the remedy for my back pain.
Hi, I am 25 year female, I am suffering from neck and shoulder pain from past few years. I use to take pain relief, use heating pad or use physiotherapy. But all these are just time begin relief. Due to this sometimes I experience eye stress n headache. Please advice me for this problem.
I am 37 year old male. I have vata problem, which causes shoulder, neck pain and dullness in 1half of day. Suggest me long term solution to control this.
I am having legs and back pain only at night please let me know what's the cause I have alcohol daily at night.
Hi my two legs are very very similarly pain in last 10 days Please solve this problem sir thank you sir.
He have rheumatoid arthritis. Doctor give him exemptia injection. But no improvement in his health condition. Pain occurs in all joints of body. He is taking folitrax tab once a week and exemptia injection once in 14 days. Suggest something to reduce pain.
From past few days I am feeling stiffness around neck and shoulders. Also I feel sleepy and less energetic. What to do?
SPINAL CORD gets worn out due to this blood circulation is less so that legs get hanged How I get rid of from this ,what kind of food have to take and also say some exercises.
I have been suffered from leg pain last two months. This pain started after playing badminton. When game finished then I observed that pain is more in both legs. Why is happening?
Arthritis is a type of pain in your bones and joints. It is mostly caused over the age when your joints and bones start to grow weaker. In some cases, it is likely to happen earlier as well. However, there are certain ways with which you can cure the arthritis pain.
There are some exercises that can help you reduce the pain and improve your range of motion. Before you start up with your exercise, soak your hands in a warm bowl of water as it reduces the amount of stress in the joints. Here are a few exercises:
- Make a fist: Making a fist with your fingers can help you improve the stretching capacity and flexibility of your bones. Try to stretch till the point where you start to feel the tightness. You will not feel any kind of pain. However, your goal is to get rid of the tightness step-by-step. Remember to wrap your thumb around the fingers as you do so.
- Stretch your fingers: You need to try this stretch in order to improve the movement and the range in which your fingers move. Place your hand on a flat surface with your palm down. Now straighten your fingers as far and as flat as you can without putting any force on your joints to do so. Repeat this procedure 10 to 15 times in two sets.
- Claw stretch: Hold out your hand in front of yourself with the palm facing you and bend the tips of your fingers down so that they touch the base of each finger joint. Your hand should be looking like a claw while you do this exercise.
- Strengthen the grip: This exercise makes it easier for you to open bottles, doorknobs and hold things properly without being afraid of dropping them. Take your palm and make a soft fist then squeeze it as hard as possible. Now hold it for a few seconds and release.
- Strengthen the pinch: This exercise makes your finger muscles stronger. It can help you in your daily chores like opening food packets and turning the keys. All you need to do is try and pinch a soft ball made of foam with the tip of your fingers. Now hold this position for about 30 to 60 seconds and then let go. Repeat this five to six times.
- Finger lift: This helps increase the flexibility in your fingers. Place your hand flat on a table and then lift one finger at a time. Repeat this 10 times.
- Thumb extension: Strengthening thumb muscles helps you lift heavy things. Wrap a rubber band around at the base of your finger joints and place it flat on a table. Now gently try to pull your thumb away from the rest of the fingers.
- Flex your thumb: Place your palm up with the hand in front of you. Stretch the thumb away from the rest of the hand. Then bend it across the palm so that it touches the base of your little finger. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.