Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Keerthi Shetty
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Keerthi ShettyYour feedback matters!
My father have 70 years old he have chest pain last 10 days he can't eat normal food he only eat liquid foods. When he eat any normal food like rice etc while he eating he have severe chest pain also he can't walk normally when he walks continuously for less than 5 min he have a pain but all the reports like sugar, bp and ECG AND ECHO are normal kindly advice for further treatments.
Hi sir my BP is 140/ 90 from last 8 days and sometimes it shows 120/85 and 150/100 also now I started Telma AP 40 with combination of Almodine 5 mg. From last 7 days I started walking 4 kms in morning please suggest me should I stop the pills?
My heart is paining when I sleep in left side. But when I move same time move right hand side then pain has gone. Help me. This problem is facing approx 6 months.
Sir. My father has left ventricular hypertrophy and left arterial hypertrophy detected yesterday by ecg. He had a history of hypertension 3 years ago nd treated by medicines but from 2 years he has not taken any medication. He has a history of c5 or c6 cervical vertebra pain and he takes medicines only for this reason. Sir what other necessary test should be done for diagnosis? What is treatment for this CVS abnormality?
You’ve heard it time and again, and probably from your physician during your annual physical: a healthy heart is the key to a healthy life. And it’s not without good reason that health practitioners advise you to take care of your cardiovascular health.
- But did you know that your heart health can have major impacts on your hearing health? Research shows that changes in your hearing health can indicate changes in your heart health you may not have realized have taken place.
- Some studies have shown that hearing loss could potentially be linked to heart failure.
- According to one study, “among individuals with heart failure, the prevalence of hearing loss was 74.4%, versus 63.3% among those without heart failure.” Overall, participants of the study who had heart failure had higher odds of mild or greater hearing loss compared to those without heart failure.
- Conversely, another study by researchers at Miami University revealed a positive relationship between hearing health and exercise.
- Researchers observed the hearing acuity of participants ranging in age from 22 – 78 years old after a few minutes of strenuous physical activity. Those with higher cardiovascular fitness levels had better hearing, especially among those age 50 and older.