Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Keerthi Shetty
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Keerthi ShettyYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years male and I have BP (6 years) and Diabetes (2.5 years). I am suffering from chest pain since 1 month but it is very mild. In starting I felt this mild pain continuously and then it automatically disappeared. Now I feel it when there is a hickup or belching. I visited Doctor (MD Medicine) he prescribed me Rabeprazole with Domperidone and clonazepam 0.5 mg with propranolol 20 mg BD. I got no relief then I visited heart specialist he told me that my Diastolic BP is high 100-110 and he changed my BP tablets. He done my ECG 2 times and both the times it was absolutely normal. My Lipid profile Hba1c are as follows: Serum Cholesterol: 187.5 Serum Triglycerides: 156.4 HDL Cholesterol: 47.2 LDL Cholesterol: 109.02 VLDL Cholesterol: 31.28 Hba1c: 6.2 Dr. Also prescribed me medicine to lower my LDL cholesterol as it must be 70 in my case. But I have no relief. I have hyperacidity problem for a long time and I think this is the only reason of this chest pain. Kindly help me plzzz.
My father is having asthama plus high6 cholestrol. Please guide the healthy health chart plan. So that the cholestrol becomes normal.
Hello. My mom has a bone paining in upper bone of the chest. What should we do. Means what are the symptoms of causing it.
What is the P.S.A. Normal Rally? I have done my test, my 1.33 is coming, can it be normal, please answer me?
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.