Doctors in Deeksha Hospital
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Laser Hair Removal
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Root Canal Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Mole Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Deeksha HospitalYour feedback matters!
Kidney problem in early stage happens to be a common path towards the emergence of a number of diseases as well as the association with significant level of morbidity and mortality. Whereas the end stage kidney problem arises due to Hypertension or Diabetes. In both the cases of early stage and end stage kidney problems, homeopathy treatment happens to be ideal as it look to cure people from the root of the problems, which we would talk in great detail as we progress.
Treatment in Homeopathy for Early Stage Kidney Patients
Homeopathic treatment is ideal for those patients who are suffering from renal failure due to their suffering from kidney disease. It is even appropriate for those who have a strong family history of renal failure and in order to avoid getting passed from the first stage to the advanced stage.
- One can stop homeopathic medicines within 2 to 5 years as per the severity and its cause.
- Homeopathy can help to revive the damaged organ.
- A patient’s kidney starts to improve as and when he or she undergoes homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy helps in stimulating one’s immune system to carry out normal functions.
- Classical homeopathic treatment not only helps to repair the damaged kidneys but also assists in maintaining the blood sugar and blood pressure at normal levels.
Treatment in Homeopathy for End Stage Kidney Problems
The end stage kidney problem is a pathetic situation not only for the patients but also for the whole family. Homeopathic treatment in this situation involves case individualization, modality as well as mental symptoms, necessary part for finding out the exact similimum homeopathic medicine. The treatment works as wonder and has helped to prevent a number of cases from progressive towards Renal Transplant and Hemodialysis.
- It helps by offering CRF patients with cheap and easy treatment through homeopathy.
- Homeopathic treatment remedies help to reduce the number of dialysis required over time
- Homeopathy remedies even reduce and help people overcome the complications associated with chronic dialysis therapy.
- The homeopathic medicines like heparin help to prevent clotting which can lead to complications like subdural hematoma and intracerebral hemorrhage
I am 22 feb 14 I done colonoscopy it's shows I have 2nd grade hemmroids after two days I ate panner and chicken biryani Feb 16 from then to now I am suffering with gastritis problem. Stomach pain. I am not gng clg till now all doctors Saying you don't have any problem it's simple gas acidity etc than y I am not cure till now tq you for advising doctors please.
I feel nausea sometimes before and after eating, my digestion is poor & I also feel general weakness.
I'm am 15y I do have a stressful life and I am under auruyadic medication but still I have hair fall What kind of food to eat to reduce the worst hair fall.
There can be a number of factors which leads to premature ejaculation either medical or psychological. It can be a sign that an underlying condition needs treatment.
Skin deterioration with age is more than a merely cosmetic problem. A deeper understanding of the physiological basis of skin aging will facilitate progress in the treatment of the unwelcome sequelae of aging skin, both cosmetic and pathogenic.
A new branch in pain management allows a doctor to proceed further without surgical intervention. The complete process is under guidance of experts and the painful area is targeted first.
There are many kinds of conditions and symptoms that require different kinds of surgery for treatment as well as diagnostic management. One such procedure is called a laparoscopy or the laparoscopic surgery. This is a surgical diagnostic management procedure that is known to be a low risk process with minimal invasion and suitable for various types of ailments. Read on to know everything about laparoscopic surgeries.
- Definition: A laparoscopic surgery is one where small incisions are made and an instrument called a laparoscope is used in order to take a look at the organs in the abdominal region. This tool is a long tube shaped one that comes with its own high intensity light and a high resolution camera that can easily move along the walls of the organs while the camera sends back imagery that will be displayed on a video screen in front of the doctor. This avoids the need for an open surgery and helps the doctors in getting samples for a biopsy on an outpatient basis.
- Need for Laparoscopy: This procedure is performed when the patient complains of persistent pain that is also sharp and shooting, in the abdomen region and surrounding areas like the pelvic cavity. This non-invasive method helps in diagnosis where other imaging methods like an ultrasound and CT or MRI scans would have failed to give a conclusive reason for the pain and suffering of the patient. When these tests do not supply enough reason for proper diagnosis, then the doctors usually resort to this kind of procedure.
- The Organs it can be used for: The laparoscopic surgery can be used for many organs including the appendix as well as the gall bladder, the pelvic region and the reproductive organs, the small and large intestines, the spleen, the stomach, the liver and the pancreas.
- What all can it Detect: The laparoscopic surgery can help in detecting a number of issues including any abnormal growth or mass that may be a tumour. It can also point at the presence of any disease in the liver, as well as the proper functioning of certain treatments. Also, it can show the amount of fluid that may or may not be present in the abdominal cavity and the extent of cancer's progression in the body.
- Risks: There are a few side effects or risks of this method including fever, chills, swelling, bleeding or redness of the site where the incision was made for the surgery, and shortness of breath. All these symptoms must be reported to the doctor immediately as they may point at the presence of an infection. Also, there is a risk of organ damage in this procedure.