Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sathish ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 28 old male, the colour of skin is fair but the skin of my neck is become so dark, please tell me the solution for this condition.
I used the multani mitti n lemon face pack dat you have advised me to. Earlier I used so many medicines creams to treat pimples and their dirty marks. But I feel so sad dat pimples never stop coming. Every second day there is new one on my face. I feel like crying. It looks very ugly. The spots on the dull skin and dat too with some pimples which cause pain. Seriously tired of treating dem. please help. Will this be cured ever?
Dr. I already had a skin biopsy it got a result cause by Erythema nodosum. Now my skin got a red bursting it had a pain and then it turn into black color, the pain is gone. Dr. how can it be cure, it's been about one year above all I did not get any syndrome like fever and all for TV. So Dr. please give me a guide to cure it, my blood group is A+. I would be really thankful doctor.Please tell.
I am having a oily skin please tell me remedy about how should I take care so that my skin looks fresh whole day.
I am 21. And the shine from my face is gone. My body and face looks dull. Not matter what I try. I tried almost everything including my diet. Which had almonds, green tea, fruits, every kind of face packs, now I am feeling terrible.
My face skin is getting dull as well as skin pores on face are getting open n visible. Please suggest some good remedy.
Ovarian cancer takes place when the cells in either of your ovaries have an abnormal growth. The ovaries are two small organs, situated on either side of your uterus. They deliver female sex hormones and store and discharge eggs (ova) that help a woman reproduce. Ovarian cancer is a serious disease that emerges from various sorts of cells and growths inside the ovary.
Specialists do not know precisely what causes ovarian cancer. Hereditary qualities, for example and other DNA changes, are a danger element for few ladies. Around 10 out of 100 ovarian cancers are thought to be brought about by quality transformations in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes. Women who go through changes due to these carrier genes are more at risk of contracting ovarian cancer.
The earliest symptoms of ovarian cancer are as follows
- Frequent bloating in the uterus or stomach area.
- Pain in your pelvis or belly.
- Inconvenience while eating, or feeling full quickly.
- Urinary issues, for example, a critical need to urinate or urinating more frequently than expected.
Treatment options for ovarian cancer
The decision of treatment and the long-term result for ladies who have ovarian cancer relies upon the sort and phase of cancer they are in. Your age, general wellbeing, personal satisfaction, and wish to get pregnant should be considered. The primary treatment methods for ovarian cancer are:
- Surgery to see whether you have cancer or not and to treat it. This may include taking an ultrasound and biopsies to check for the spread of cancer.
- Chemotherapy, which uses medications to kill the cancerous cells. It is suggested after surgery for most phases of ovarian cancer.
- Women who are in a more progressive stage of ovarian cancer may have a portion of their chemotherapy before surgery and whatever is left of it after surgery. This can make the surgery more secure for these women.
- Radiation treatment might be utilized to pulverize the cancer cells with the help of high-measurement X-ray beams or other high-vitality beams.
Side Effects of Treatment Methods:
Most medications for ovarian cancer cause reactions. They may vary, depending upon the kind of treatment, your age and general well-being. Reactions of surgery rely on the degree of your surgery and spread of the disease. In case your specialist removes your ovaries, you lose the capacity to bear children or get pregnant. Furthermore, in case you were all the while bleeding before your surgery, you will begin with your menopause.
Symptoms of chemotherapy may incorporate loss of appetite and weight, queasiness, fatigue, vomiting, nausea and hair loss. There is also a possibility of getting a very serious infection. One should get regular or annual check-ups done to see if there are anomalies in either parts of the bodies since natural symptoms of cancer are only visible after a certain stage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello meri mom ke hath me pata ni kya ho gaya hain chale nikal rahe hain aur red red bhi shayad pani se infection hain to kya karu medicine koi du ya doc ko dikhau.
Is lemon and honey face pack good for removing dead cells on face that is dark spots pimples acne ? And I wanna ask which face wash is good for removing dark spots pimples acne ? Lotus face wash is best ?
Food per to bahut control karti hu per wo child hai sab mana to nahi kar sakti. Uske eyes k neeche bahut dark circle hai.
Hello Doctor, I'm 30 years old Male. Occasionally when ever my skin exposure to the sun it felling like needles punching all over my body. Whats the cause of this sensation? And I am also having dust allergy.
- Start with primer -- if you're old enough for laugh lines, a skin care makeover can give you a fresher, younger look. Better routine calls for skin primer - a high-quality primer fills in small wrinkles, making them less visible.
- Forgo thick foundation -- apply moisturiser, primer, then a light liquid foundation for additional skin-plumping moisture -- tapping it in gently with a sponge, rather than rubbing it in.
- Avoid clown eyes -- get yourself a good magnifying mirror.
- Enhance the shape of the eye -- apply it in a thin streak along the line where the lashes begin, top and bottom. This will enhance the shape of your eye and create the illusion of thicker lashes. Use soft shades and a light touch when applying eye shadow.
- Put eyebrows back on -- use an eyebrow pencil that complements your hair colour. Placing powder over the pencil will help it stay put.
- Don't let the lips 'bleed' -- to keep colour from travelling, use moisturiser, then coat the lips with foundation before applying lipstick.