Common Specialities
{{speciality.keyWord}}
Common Issues
{{issue.keyWord}}
Common Treatments
{{treatment.keyWord}}
Call Doctor
Book Appointment

Dr. Kishore

MBBS

General Physician, Bangalore

200 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Dr. Kishore MBBS General Physician, Bangalore
200 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help
Services
Feed

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Kishore
Dr. Kishore is one of the best General Physicians in Yelahanka, Bangalore. He has completed MBBS . You can consult Dr. Kishore at Dr. Kishore@Deeksha Hospital in Yelahanka, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Kishore on Lybrate.com.

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.

Info

Education
MBBS - - -

Location

Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kishore

Deeksha Hospital

#387/347, B B Road, Old Town, Yelahanka. Landmark : Next To Post Office.Bangalore Get Directions
200 at clinic
...more
View All

Services

View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Kishore

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review

Feed

Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi I am a 26 year female married and I have got a kid. Day before yesterday me and my husband had unprotected sex. As a precaution before 12 hours I have taken I pill tablet. My menstruation cycle is 28 days and starting date of last cycle was 15th May 16. I have 2 questions. 1. As ovulation date is near and I have taken I pill tablet is it OK that I shall not get pregnant? 2. Can we have unprotected sex till my next menstruation cycle?

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
I pill has a failure rate if 6-10%. So there are chances that you can get pregnant. Although 90 % chances are there that you will not get pregnant. No you cannot have unprotected sex again.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from jaundice from last 2 weeks. Sir please will you give me some precautions. Thanks.

MBBS
General Physician, Cuttack
Treatment 1. Take bland diet, avoid spicy, oily and fatty food like oil, ghee, butter, cream. He should have soft, easily digestible foods like suji, dhalia, porridge, curd rice. 2. Drink plenty of water, take resh fruit like orange, apple, pineapple, grape, papaya, mango. Fruit juice, sugar cane juice, coconut water. Have plenty of green leafy vegetables 3. Take adequate rest at least for 2 week 4. Take liv 52 2tablet twice daily after food 5. Monitor your lft for serum bilirubin 6. Consult gastroenterologist/hepatologist for advice and treatment. Prevention of jaundice jaundice due to hepatitis a virus is common and is due to fecal contamination of food and water. It can be prevented by 1. Avoiding contaminated food and water from out side sources like junk food etc 2 use purified drinking water and have warm home made food, 3. Avoid fly contamination of food 4, properly wash your hands with soap and water before taking food 5. Wash vegetable, fruit before consuming.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 29 years old male. I am having diabetes and currently taking insulin three times. Will it effect potency in any way?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician, Alappuzha
Hi I am 29 years old male. I am having diabetes and currently taking insulin three times. Will it effect potency in a...
Diabetes affects all organs in the body ? Eyes, kidneys, nerves, reproductive system all are affected, In fact, from toe to hair. For diabetic control, patient and doctor should be in constant touch for regular follow up and advice. It is not as easy task to control blood sugar in the desired normal range. Whatever we eat is metabolised to sugar in the body to provide energy for our daily activities. For the absolute control, one has to monitor his / her blood sugar at regular intervals (Self-Monitoring of Blood glucose ? SMBG). Though difficult, this can be done by a glucometer and keep a record. Get an idea of Fasting sugar (FBS) and 2 hours after food (PPBS), & HbA1C (inform me) and check before dinner and after every major food. The basic idea is to reduce the food intake to 1/3 of what you take now. The dictum of sugar control is diet, exercise, diet + medicine and at later stage medicine+ Insulin will be needed. There are different diet plans of varying calories for each person depending on his activity & life style. For sugar control there is the need for regular advice and follow up. Just one time consultation or advice is not enough to guide a diabetic in scientifically & medically correct manner.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 35 years old I am getting pain in my 2 legs back of anclet s upper lower both. When I was sitting or sleeping after that when I walk I face the problem.

MBBS
General Physician, Mumbai
I am 35 years old I am getting pain in my 2 legs back of anclet s upper lower both. When I was sitting or sleeping af...
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and avoid walking on hard surface and use a soft heel inside your shoes for walking and get an xray done to rule out any extra growth of the bone called as calcaneal spur and follow up with reports.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 47 years old. After fracture of my foot, (second metatarsal) there is always pain at that foot even after 3 years. My uterus had been removed 4 years before. Also I have pain at my knees. My weight is 63 kg.

BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Bangalore
It indicates non union or unhealed fracture, get an X ray done, and we need to proceed accordingly, and your weight is on the higher side, you need to reduce your weight to 3 to 5 kgs, your weight gain may be due to hormonal imbalance and that's knee are undergoing degeneration changes. For further follow up can be done through direct consultation or book an appointment and meet.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptom of the diseases typhoid? What are its ways to prevent? What is in diet?

MBBS
General Physician, Cuttack
Continuous high fever of long duration,headache,bodyache,lethargy,loss of appetite,pain abdomen,diarrhoea or constipation. In severe cases there may be intestinal bleeding and perforation. Take bland diet,avoid spicy ,oily and fatty food Don't take heavy meal,drink plenty of water.Avoid food and water from outside ,take home made food and purified water
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. I just need to ask you that my skin has got a allergy im trying to solve my sickness but if the medicine finished then the allergy have start again how I do finish it help me.

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Dr. I just need to ask you that my skin has got a allergy 
im trying to solve my sickness but if the medicine finishe...
Please take following medicine:- satno. Phili. 30 / 5 drops in little water thrice a day for one week. Revert back after one week with feedback.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctors If I am trying to weight loss how constipation affect on it. If it is affects how can it cured by home remedies.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical Cardiology, MBBS
General Physician, Ghaziabad
Hello doctors If I am trying to weight loss how constipation affect on it. If it is affects how can it cured by home ...
1.Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning 2.Take little more water in the day 3.Eat more fruits and green vegetables 4.No fried/ spicy/ junk/ processed/ fast food, no maida products 5.No tea/ coffee/ cold drinks 6.No alcohol 7.Reduce wt 8.Daily morning walk for 30 mts 9.Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 10.Fiber Foods that are high in insoluble fiber include whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Try wheat bran, brown rice, or whole grain bread. Soluble fiber- Prunes and figs can be added to breakfast or eaten as a snac 12.Take a glass of hot milk with sugar at night before sleeping For medicine contact on private consultation Good luck.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi! A friend of mine told me that I am having sex with another boy who is having hemorrhoids (bawaseer) diesess and I am not using condom will it effect on me or not please guide him.

DPM, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Mumbai
Its dengerous to have sex with heamoroids men without protction. Stop immedietly, it may infect you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

87%
(763 ratings)

Dr. Arun R

MD - Microbiology, MBBS
General Physician
SNH, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
89%
(695 ratings)

Dr. Ramesh Babu

MD, MBBS
General Physician
K C G Hospital, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
87%
(341 ratings)

Dr. Rajashekhar

MD, MBBS
General Physician
Six Face Clinic, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
85%
(10 ratings)

Dr. Pooja Balaji

MBBS, DNB - Family Medicine
General Physician
Motherhood - Indiranagar, 
0 at clinic
Book Appointment
89%
(565 ratings)

Dr. Ali Zama

MBBS, Fellowship In Diabetology
General Physician
Zama Health Care, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment
93%
(30 ratings)

Dr. Uma Madhavashetty

MBBS, DNB Family medicine
General Physician
Dr.Uma.M Clinic, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment