Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Chandre Gowda P GYour feedback matters!
I have some breathing problems while cold weather and have some infection in throat, I am taking care about but this situation on every 3 to 6 months. Also my tongue is very dry and seen some red marks, and some times pains in throat. I also take advice from ENT surgeon and they asked, it's due to allergy. I can't understand what should I do? Presently I haven't taken any medicine. Please advise. Thanks.
Sir my throat is continuing pain from 2 weeks. I have taken medicine bt not getting any relief. Can you help me?
My daughter suffering from sinus problem since two years, using homieo treatment, but not yet recovery. Please advice me.
I am 33y old male and suffering from sinus as it is hereditary. I also taken homeopathic treatment, and with that I feel relieved. But now I feel low vision, eyes stress and pain in my neck. please suggest some herbal or homeopathic treatment. I am also suffering from premature ejaculations problem please suggest some effective herbal or homeopathic remedy.
My mother is getting Cough followed by itching throat and then vomiting a lot. Please advise medicine as soon as possible. She has taken azithromycin, but no effect.
I am suffering from vertigo since last 4 months the reason being not yet figured out.Usually I feel good when I wake up with nothing at all but as they day proceeds the vertigo increases. Sometimes I feel fullness in my ears with a sensation of closed ears while speaking.I am also having a choked nose since then.I am not into any medication for this since the problem is not yet figured out.
I am listen very little and a large bell in ringing in my rich ear and I consul you that what am I doing? And I feel very guilty my listen mistake.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.