Doctors in City Hospital
Management of Abortion
Laser Hair Removal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Submit a review for City HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 17 years old boy of 10th standard I am suffering from one side (right side of mind) headache some times whole front side headache. I also observed minor depression symptoms. I don't take any medicine till now.
I am on homeopathic medicine, for allergy cough, asthma but now I have bad cough dry, n wheezing for more than a month, allopathy Dr. gave steroid tablet for 5 days and allergic cough syrup, can I take these with a gap of 2 hrs, will it have any side effects, or homeopathy effect will go Please help.
I am 74 years old and have an ED problem. There is no firm erection usually and if at all there is once in a while it lasts for only a few seconds. What homeopathic medicines/combination of medicines should I take and their dosage. Thanks.
Hi, I have Issue with Breathing (Temporarily). A cough/burp where I become unable to breath and cock. By relaxing myself, I try to breath in through my nose and I can slowly start breathing properly, but sit with a cough and unable to burp for a while (1-3 minutes)
Low or reduced libido has been a point of concern for many years and if left neglected it can negatively impact your love life. Read on to know how you can boost your libido with these ornamental tips.
- Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low: If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner.
- Consider, but do not overly rely on supplements that claim to increase your libido.Take a bite out of a forbidden fruit: Figs, bananas and avocados, for example, are considered libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. And they are provide certain vitamins smooths the blood flow..
- Be a poser: Yoga does more than just get you limber, it may boost your libido, too. Yoga may also improve your orgasms by increasing blood flow down there.
- Indulge in all things chocolate: Throughout history, chocolate has been a symbol of desire. Not just because of its delicious taste, but because of its power to improve sexual pleasure.
- Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner: You do not need to recreate every detail from those scenes. With a little imagination, improvisational role-playing, you can incorporate one or two key elements from the scene, such as a costume or a prop - and create a scenario that is likely to liven the mood.
- Take your daily herbs: Ginkgo biloba, an extract derived from the leaf of the Chinese ginkgo tree, is another herb found to treat antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
- Seek the help of a sex therapist, if necessary: If you are experiencing sexual problems that prevent you from desiring, initiating, or enjoying sex, consider whether these issues may be psychological in origin.
- Be patient: If you have a partner who is being treated for lost interest in and enjoyment in sex, or for issues relating to sexual performance, be patient and realize that treatment can take several months or more to be effective.
- Take a whiff: Whiffing can also work for you. But the scent of your man postworkout might do just that. Sniffing his sweat can increase your level of the stress hormone cortisol, which may boost arousal.
Chlamydia is a type of STI. STIs are sexually transmitted infections or diseases. It is extremely common due to the ease with which it spreads. Also, the fact that there are often no symptoms associated with chlamydia makes it even harder to diagnose and deal with. As many as 75% of infections in women and 50% of infections in men have no symptoms associated with the chlamydia whatsoever. However, there may be a few observable symptoms such as:
Symptoms in men
1. There is a little discharge from the penis which tends to be clear or cloudy
2. Urination becomes painful
3. The opening of the penis begins to burn and itch
4. Your testicles begin to swell and pain
Symptoms in women
1. Similar to men, women have a discharge from the vagina which has a bad odor
2. Between periods, bleeding may occur
3. Periods become painful
4. Fever and abnormal pain
5. Sex becomes painful
6. Similar to men, urinating becomes painful
7. Around the vagina, there is an itching or burning sensation
There are several steps taken for the treatment of chlamydia. The steps are as follows:
1. Antibiotic prescription
The first step is the prescription of antibiotics to the person with the infection. These antibiotics tend to be oral in nature. Usually, azithromycin or doxycycline is prescribed.
2. Checking and treating the partner of the patient
Once the doctor has diagnosed chlamydia, he will immediately check your partner to make sure that he or she is not infected and if he or she is then the doctor will treat your partner as well.
3. Treatment for severe infections
This infection mostly occurs in women. The treatments given to women with severe infections include intravenous antibiotics, pain medicine and hospitalization.
4. Follow up visits
These are usually scheduled three months later to make sure that there is no re-infection or further complication related to sexual infections.