Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am 32 and mother of a girl child. My girl is 18 months old. I always have pain in my hands, joints, foot, knees. My skin complexion has become darker as compared to what it was before marraiage. Please advise.
My father age 68 years old suffering frm asthma last 8 years n take medicine formonide 400 thru pump. He had also suffering from spondylosis cervical n nowadays feeling nausea chakkar. Pls advise medicine for cervical spondylosis.
Doctor, I feel anxiety in the morning while going out and always trying to back home.in evening I do exercises and feel good for sometimes then negative thoughts rises.
I have sciatica problem 7 days ago. How that cure any solution. I suffering continue pain after sleep & walking period. But I have nephrology problem.
My grandmother is 64 years old. She is suffering for back pain very badly from 2 months. She has osteoarthritis from 16 yrs. Now she can not walk and stand and seat properly and felling abdominal pain at left waist and the pain is generating from waist to toe. What to do?
I am 19 year old boy and have neck pain right side, the pain continues till all the day, the neck muscles often become stiff in right side, the jaws become leaked and often gives a bony sound, when I unlock it gives bony sound in neck when I move side by side, and the pain goes to right hand nerve of last two fingers and rigt hand and back right side and I unable sit comfortably, and I unable write at least 1 hour it gives shoulder pain, I consulted many orthopedic doctors and they says that do shoulder, neck strengthening exercises but it didn't give complete cure, I am suffering from this pain since 1year pls tell me what about the problem& cureness.
I face more sweating in my palm and feet even I stay in air conditioned room. May I know what is the reason for this problem?
My son met with small accident with car front tyre touching it's right legg calf I have done X ray which shows every thing fine I have shown to orthopaedic he gave some medicines. I want some suggestions what next I have to do his legg back side muscle is hard and he is feeling pain but he can walk without support. This accident happened on 21 Feb 2016. Please advice me I can send pics if needed.
My mom is 57 year old and she is suffering from knee pain, here local doctor said that she is suffering due to artheritics problem, she is taking medicines after consultations from local doctors but she does not getting any relief, so please say me what I do now for her hope for your quick response.
I have pain in middle of my back. I am working 10 hours sitting job. Please suggest what should I dot to get relief.
I need your suggestion that how I can stop the leaking during night at sleep. Frequently its not happen but after 5 or 6 days it happens. I also effect my health and a cause of bit pain in legs.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"