Doctors in Deevya Ayurveda & Panchkarma Centre
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Chawla to be knowledgeable. I want medicinal treatment.
It was a bad case of depression. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Ritesh Chawla and the depression treatment I didn't lose hope. The nurses at the Deevya Ayurveda & Panchkarma Centre were really helpful. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. As someone I knew, consulted therRitesh Chawla and they referred us. The interior of the Deevya Ayurveda & Panchkarma Centre was no nicely done, it was so clean. hertreatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
Was having very severe Hair fall and greying issue for so many years many years. I tried lots of products but there was no any improvement. I searched lot of net and one fine day I got no of Dr N.K.Chawla. after visiting his clinic he briefed me the problem and started treatment. After 6 months i I had seen miraculous results in my hair growth. My hair fall is reduced. Hair growth has been accelerated and also he introduced me a Natural Herbal hair colour which has turned my hair natural black. Thanks to The doctor I wish him success to treat all those who are suffering with hair issues.
Mere cervical spondylosis ki problem ke kaaran headache bahut rehta tha. Maine deevya ayurveda mein marma and panchkarma chikitsa li and abhi 1st sitting mein hi mujhe headache se reliefe milla. Main ye suggest karna chahta hoon ki deevya ayurveda mein aakar kisi bhi problem ka solution le sakte hain. Mere nose ke pàas ek mole tha jise hum massa bhi kehte hain vo bhi bina pain and bina surgery panchkarma treatment se remove ho gaya. So better results without any side effects ke liye deevya ayurveda ek baar visit kre. Thanks and regards from Sukhdev singh. Mob.no.8437500486
With the help of his treatment for gain weight I am feeling so great. I had lost hope, but the gain weight treatment given by Ritesh Chawla has helped me regain my confidence. I was suffering from gain weight for such a long time. All the staff members were very helpful. Ritesh Chawla has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. It was amazing, the Deevya Ayurveda & Panchkarma Centrel was so nicely made. Initially the symptoms of gain weight were not that severe but then it became worse. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
In nov. 2016 i face a swear pain in my spine, thy,&legs. I took lot of medicine continuesly for three months.I got temporary relief. Then I started panchkarma therapy continuesly for ten days.i got 70% relief.i stopped all pain killers .Panchkarma treatment worked very fast which I was not expecting. Now I am able to drive everything.i am able to walk , work, and my other activities also. My message to all who are facing my type disease contact to Dr. Ritesh for panchkarma therapy , you will feel a good result.I feel Panchkarma work fast not slow.
I had chronic cough. Whenever winter season starts , my cough and cold would start and no matter whatever medicine i would take it wouldnt stop. My cough+bulgam will remain whole of winter season. I even got myself tested for TB but the results were negative. I had taken a lot of allopathic medicine but it did not yeild any result. But when i started taking ayurvedic medicine from deevya ayurveda i finally got cured.I took medicine for about one month and finally got rid of the cough.
I came to know about Dr Chawla's treatment center from Internet. I went there for my treatment for Hair Loss. I got very satisfactory results. My hair loss was uncountable and later with his ayurvedic treatment hair fall came to normal. I also took treatment for my face. With his ayurvedic medicines and packs my blackheads and acne are gone and my skin texture is improved very much. Thanks to the team of doctors of Deevya Ayurveda & Panchkarma Center.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The Deevya Ayurveda & Panchkarma Centre is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. During the complete difficulty sleeping treatment program he always supported and motivated me. It was a bad case of difficulty sleeping. Many people gave very positive feedback for therRitesh Chawla. Ritesh Chawla has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of problems to lose weight. I found the Deevya Centre itself quite pleasant. I am so happy that I chose Dr Chawla for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. Our family physician personally recommended this doctor. He is one of the best physicians in city. he has expert knowledge in the field. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself.
I had a prp session from Dr Ritesh at first three sittings I had notice the stop for my hair fall and thn suddenly after third prp session I had notice an very good growth in my hair and it's density it's really a very good results I am getting out from this treatment . If you having a hair fall or thin hair definitely go for treatment from this centre you can get a amazing results :)
Overall headaches treatment was very effective . dr Ritesh Chawla helped me imensly to deal with my issue. He ensures that he listens to his patients. He has expert knowledge in the field of Ayurveda . I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Deevya Ayurveda & Panchkarma Centre can handle all types of emergency cases and it is well maintained.
I was sufferimg with sever neck pain and head pain. I was unable to sleep from 4 days. I went to the clinic and met Dr Chawla . He gave me some panchkarma treatment and after half hr treatment my pain reduced to half. After the treatment slept nicely with no pain. Also his hair and dandruff treatment helped me alot in reducing hair fall.
Dr Chawla is really like god send person. With great ease he explained my wife the problem and how the treatment of no periods will be carried out. The staff was very attentive to her needs. The Deevya Ayurveda Centre have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. Finally with his treatment, she is completely cured .
I was unable to gain weight, I chose to consult ayurveda specialist, Dr Ritesh. He asked me number of questions in order to know the major cause and then started the treatment. Thoug it took some time to show the result but over the period od time I started noticing considerable changes in myself.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my masturbation addiction. I chose to consult Dr Ritesh who is an Ayurveda specialist. His treatment benefitted me alot and I am happy that I chose to consult him. Everything was just spick and span in the Deevya Ayurveda & Panchkarma Centre.
I was suffering with Milia and Moles on Face. I was looking for the treatment and met Dr Ritesh Chawla. He gave cosmetic Panchkarma Treatment and now my akin is clear. No more bad looking things are there any more. Manny thanks to him. He gave answer to my all questions calmly
Meri chachi de joda which dard rehnda c. Kam nai kar sakde c. Sara din baithe rahnde b dard rehnda c. Menu kisi ne ayurveda ilaj bare dasiya ta me deevya ayurveda aake vakhaya. Hun dard nai hunda. Kam sare kar sakde ne. Dr sahab di dawai naal sharir vadiya ho gya hun.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ritesh Chawla to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, inspiring and helped me improve my health. It helped me improved my greying and thinning of hair.. I m very much thankful to Dr for such a nice tip
i only believe in Ayurvedic medicines as allopathy gives side effects with the treatment too and only finishes the problem temporarily. I took medication from dr Ritesh Chawla at his clinic Deevya Ayurveda & Panchkarma Centre in Amritsar.
Panchkarma therapy for backpain was taken from this centre for a period of 10days. I felt new man now and i can drive bike, do my daily activities without any problem. Pamchkarma works wonder. Thanks to dr for such effective treatment.
Menu pet di taklif sigi 10saal toh. Menu Deevya ayurveda bare Dr ritesh da pata laga ta me uhna nu milya. Ayurveda ilaj le Mera bada sath Dita. Me hun Dr ritesh de ilaj naal sare kam vadiya tarike naal karsakda. Ayurvedic ilaj vadiya hai.
Alopecia Universalis is a condition that causes intense hair loss. This kind is unlike any other form of Alopecia. It causes complete loss of hair from your scalp and baldness. Although this is a type of Alopecia Areata, it differs from the common symptoms of the other alopecias - alopecia areata and alopecia totalis.
The most common signs of alopecia universalis are the loss of-
- Body hair
- Eyebrow hair
- Scalp hair
- Pubic hair
In case of alopecia, the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles believing it to be an intruder. The hair follicles are attacked as a defense mechanism, which causes hair loss.
Many doctors believe it to have genetic links, however there are certain other factors that stimulate this condition.
- Environmental triggers
- A long term illness
- Nutritional deficiency
- Thyroid disorder
- High levels of stress
- Skin diseases
- Exposure to chemicals
People with Alopecia Universalis have an increased risk of developing other diseases such as vitiligo and thyroid disorder.
Ayurveda believes in the philosophy that people who suffer from diseases have an imbalance of basic life energies in the body. Once the patient starts to receive treatment, the energy produced in the body from the restoration of organic processes to their original state helps in fighting the diseases effectively. Ayurveda terms consistent hair loss as ‘khalitya’ that is further categorized under ‘Shiroroga’.
Romakupagata/Keshamulagata pitta or bhrajaka pitta along with vata imbalance dislodges the hair from its roots. Sleshma/Kapha obstructs the hair roots which in turn does not allow any new hair to grow again.
- Pitta Pacification- An effective ayurvedic treatment, it improves the digestive fire by following a pitta pacification diet chart and through pitta decreasing medications. This therapy is highly beneficial since it completely eliminates bodily toxins by means of natural herbs.
- Applying ayurvedic oil- Medicated herbal oils induced with Jasminum grandifolium can treat baldness
- Panchakarma therapy- Ayurveda focuses on two major treatment methods, ‘shodhana’ and ‘shamana’. Shodhana is the purification of the body and shamana refers to treatment with medicines. Panchkarma is an important form of shodhana. This is a five(pancha) remedy/therapy(karma) which applies ayurvedic procedures to clean or purge the entire body.
- Shirodhara is performed by gently pouring a continuous stream of medicated, warm herbal oil on the forehead. A typical massage session extends for half an hour. Sometimes the oil is also replaced with herbal liquids, which rejuvenates the follicles of the dry hair.
- Nasya involves application of oils and medications through the nostrils which is supposed to have immediate effects on the hair and scalp. Ayurvedic medicated oil is poured through one nostrils and the toxins can be spitted out through mouth. This way it helps the body get rid of impurities.
- Ayurvedic hot oil massages- This is done on the scalp, which can effectively arrest hair loss and prompt hair regrowth. Extract from teak wood, Bhringaraj and Jatamansi are commonly used Ayurvedic herbs applied to treat hair and scalp disorders.
- Diet- Since ayurveda believes our hair to be a by-product of the bone tissue formation, it is essential to consume food rich in calcium, iron for healthy bones and healthy body. Along with this, one should also consume foods and liquids that purify the liver and blood.
Have you tried a host of conventional therapies, taken numerous medications, consulted the best physicians - but a cure still seems elusive?
If you are looking for a faster and completely natural method of healing from these balance disorders, Ayurveda is your best option.
What is Tinnitus?
The word tinnitus is a latin derivative meaning ‘to ring’. In this condition, the person suffers from a disparity of sound in both ears without any external noise present, like hissing, roaring clicking, whistling and others.The ringing can be sporadic or continuous and the volume ranges from minute to blooming to clamourous.
Tinnitus has also been associated with-
- Sensorineural hearing loss in people with a vata dominant type of body
- Pulsatile tinnitus or rhythmic pulsing, a thumping sound that coordinates with the heartbeat.
Globally, 50 million, which is 10-18% of the total population, suffer from tinnitus.
What is Vertigo?
Vertigo is characterized by a feeling of sudden rush in the head which leads to swaying or spinning. This makes it difficult to stand in an upright position. Ayurveda calls it ‘brahma’.
Ayurveda states that vertigo is an outcome of ‘pitta and vatta dosha’.
- When these ‘doshas’ becomes overactive, it imbalances the entire functioning system and causes irritating sensations like ringing in the ears.
- ‘Vestibular imbalance’ in the inner portion of the ear is another reason causing vertigo
- When adequate oxygen flow to the ear is disrupted, it also causes abnormal ringing in the ears
Panchakarma is a five (pancha) therapy (karma) which makes use of complete ayurvedic techniques in detoxification and body-mind healing. It eliminates diseases from their roots by examining individual needs like the body constitution, pitta dosha, age, digestive fire, and other factors. It is a proven therapy to restore the optimal health of the body, vitality and inner balance.
This rejuvenating program believes in two major treatment methods- ‘shodhana’ and ‘shamana’. Shodhana is cleansing of the body and Shamana refers to treatment with medications.
1. Panchakarma to treat Tinnitus
- Nasya or errhine medications- Nose drop oils like vacha calms and balance the prana vayu. The oil is warmed, put in one nostril and it flows out of the other. This removes excess vata from the head and the neck area.
- Abhyanga is of two types- Shiroabhyanga is a head massage and padabhyanga is a foot massage. In padabhyanga the soles of the feet are rubbed with warm sesame oil which calms the prana vayu. The oil penetrates deep into the skin, relaxes the body, nourishes every starved cell and removes excess waste products. It propels arterial and lymphatic circulation.
- Karnapoorna or ear drops are used to relax the vata in the ears. Approximately ten drops of sesame oil is applied and allowed to stay for five-ten minutes. The ear is cleaned and the process is repeated for the other ear.
- Kawala and Gandush is the gargling of specific medicated oils or kawath (liquid). It provides strength to the nerves of the ears and appeases the vata gandush.
2. Panchakarma to treat Vertigo
The science of Ayurveda does not state vertigo as a chronic disease. Rather it is a disorder of the nervous system. The vitiated pitta is responsible for causing the spinning sensation. This is where the Ayurvedic method of Panchakarma benefits the human body by balancing the pitta and purifying it. The healing techniques include-
- Abhyanga or regular oil massaging
- Swedana or treatment by applying herbal steam
- Lymphatic massage
- Basti or medicated enemas
- Nasya or administering oils through the nostrils
First of all, it is important to note that your sex life does not depend on supplements. Various other factors can both positively and negatively affect your sex life. Exercise, weight and medications you take can have both adverse and positive effects. Try to improve your sex life by altering these aspects before you use supplements. Nevertheless, here are some supplements which may be beneficial for your sex life.
1. Iron/louh bhasam
Iron is used to boost the libido of women. The libido comprises the arousal, desire as well as the ability to have an orgasm. However, too much iron is not good for you. Over 20 mg can cause stomach problems and constipation while over 60 mg is life-threatening.
Ayurvedic louh bhasam can be taken more easily and is required to be taken under supervision of a qualified ayurvedic expert
There are two types of cholesterol in your body. One is good cholesterol while the other is bad cholesterol. Guggal helps in raising your good cholesterol level. Men who have high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction tend to see improvements in their symptoms by taking guggul under supervision
This is a type of herbal supplement only used for men. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction and should only be used on men. Therefore, it should be used with care only when the doctor prescribes it.
This is one of those best drugs which raises sexual desire in women and also corrects erectile dysfunction in men as well.
The body and its functions depend to a great extent on the play of hormones, which can greatly affect how we function and the quality of life that we enjoy. Men and women have many different kinds of hormones. Testosterone is a male hormone that found mainly in the testicles of males and is responsible for the development of their sexual behavior and other typical male characteristics.
Why measure testosterone?
This hormone affects the physical, mental and emotional side of men to a great extent and an alteration can also cause health problems. For example, symptoms like sudden weight gain and mood swings are just a few that can point towards a low t score, which is a measure of testosterone. This is why it is important to measure the levels of this hormone.
There are many ways to measure the testosterone levels in men, as follows.
1. Sweat: one of the foremost ways to measure the testosterone levels is to get acquainted with the sweat and its smell, which is basically a function of the apocrine glands. The more you sweat, the more testosterone you have in your body.
2. Testicles: the size of the testicles also determines how much testosterone your body is producing. The smaller the size, the lower the level; while larger and firmer testicles will mean that your body is producing high levels of testosterone.
3. Erections: the erection that a male enjoys is driven basically by the level of testosterone being produced in the body. The size and frequency of the erection basically speak volumes of the t score. Infrequent and small erections can point at low levels of testosterone, low levels of nitric oxide, as well as malfunctioning; dopamine receptors.
4. Saliva and blood spot test: this home-based test kit or a blood test at the doctor's clinic can measure the level of testosterone that is being produced in the body, with the help of a vial that can ask for either saliva or blood in this method, you need to remember that the t score depends on the time of the day and is usually highest in the morning. Also, a blood test conducted by a doctor will have more accurate results.
5. Weight: the amount of weight and fat on the person's body is also an indication of the t score. When you have excess fat, the aromatase enzymes will convert testosterone into estrogen, which is basically a female hormone. This will give rise to low testosterone levels.
The testosterone level is an important indicator of male health and should not be ignored.
Many ayurvedic herbs can enhance testosterone naturally. Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng is the best know.
Seer pe bahut dandruff hogya hai baal b bahut jaad rhai hai plzz help me I am very worried sir mam what the solution.
How can I grow my beard and moustache by ayurvedic medicine! Please tell me ayurvedic medicine name.
Hair Regrowth Tips
Many people want strong and healthy hair especially as they grow older. So, in this article, we have covered the best hair regrowth tips which actually works for you.
1. Interestingly HAIR GROWS AROUND 0.5 INCHES (1.25CM) PER MONTH AND 6 INCHES (15CM) PER YEAR.
2. How fast it grows depends on factors like age, health, genetics and diet.
3. Eating a balanced diet with the right nutrients will enhance the hair growth. So, in this article, you can know the complete hair regrowth tips.
SOME OF THE INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT “HAIR”
1. Hair is a protein filament that grows from follicles found in the dermis (inner layer of the skin).
2. It is primarily composed of the protein called ALPHA- KERATIN.
3. Hair growth begins inside the hair follicle.
It follows a specific growth cycle with” 3 “distinct and concurrent phases.
1) Anagen phase- lasts 2-8 years
2) Catagen phase- where hair stops growing lasts 4-6 weeks.
3) Telogen phase- where hair falls out lasts 2-3 months; all these phases occur simultaneously.
Each has specific characteristics that determine the length of the hair.
FACTORS AFFECTING THE HAIR GROWTH
1. Age, health, diet, hormones, seasonal changes and climate.
REASON: It reduces the blood and oxygen supply to the scalp, which is essential to healthy hair.
*According to KIDS HEALTH, it’s normal to lose between 50 – 100 hairs a day.
In order to grow hair faster, there should be minimal hair loss. Hence will discuss some features about hair loss like causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
CAUSES FOR HAIR LOSS
1. The most common cause is hereditary male or female pattern baldness.
2. Hormonal changes associated with pregnancy, childbirth, discontinuing the use of birth control pills and menopause can cause temporary hair loss.
3. Medical conditions like thyroid disease, alopecia areate (an autoimmune disease that attacks hair follicles) and some scalp infections.
4. A diet lacking in protein, iron and other nutrients can lead to thinning hair.
To know more about the causes of hair loss, read the complete article.
1. 1st cause of treatment for hair loss is medication.
2. Most common products contain an ingredient Bhringraj and Rishi Grow Hair oil works wonder in getting your hair back with better strength.
3. Oral medication like Capsule Hair Grow, Capsule Hair care for male or female pattern baldness can be advised.
4.Herbal Plant and Panchkarma Procedures like Shirodhara, Shirobasti , Nasyam will help to regrow hair naturally.
PREVENTION OF HAIR LOSS
1. Avoid tight hair styles, which put too much pressure on hair.
2. Avoid blow dryers, hair straighteners, coloring products etc.
3. Make sure you have a balanced diet and getting adequate amount of iron and protein.
4. Hereditary hair loss may be more difficult to treat but certain procedures such as Leech Therapy, Jivadan (PRP), Shirdhara, Basti (Medicated Enema) can help reduce the appearance of baldness.
5. Talk to your our Panchkarma Trichologist Experts to explore all your options to lessen the effects of hair loss.
Erectile dysfunction is referred to as the inability of getting or achieving an erection that is firm enough to help you have a sexual intercourse. It is also referred to as impotence. Occasional erectile dysfunction is quite common and one may experience it at times of stress though frequented can be a sign of a serious health issue that requires clinical evaluation. It can also be a sign of emotional or relationship problems that need to be addressed by an expert when you are not able to handle them.
In the case of males, there are four different types of sexual dysfunctions, including erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, inhibited ejaculation and low sex drive. In the case of women, vaginal dryness, lack of sexual drive and painful intercourse are regarded as sexual dysfunction.
Erection problems inevitably lead to considerable emotional as well as psychological reactions in most men, which are often described as a pattern of stress and anxiety. These further complicate the normal sexual function. In the case of aged men, sexual dysfunction is caused due to depression or other psychological complexes like widower syndrome. There are some physical causes behind sexual dysfunction, including stress, high blood sugar, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol levels and prostate cancer. Besides, certain respiratory and systemic ailments also contribute to sexual dysfunction.
A family doctor is a good thing to start with if you are experiencing problems in getting an erection or keeping it or you feel a reduced sexual drive. Other symptoms of sexual dysfunction in men include premature ejaculation or excessively delayed ejaculation or no ejaculation at all. In the case of females, sexual hazards lead to a lack of sexual drive and vaginal dryness which in turn lead to painwhile having intercourse.
Sexual dysfunction is a hazard only if it intervenes with your daily sexual activities. As female sexual problems incorporate various symptoms and causes, the treatment varies to a great extent. It is important to communicate the concerns with your partner and take the time out to understand the problem. You should refrain from smoking and consuming alcohol and be active physically. Even freehand exercise and yoga help in relieving stress so that you can be able to enjoy your lovemaking to the fullest possible extent.
If simple lifestyle changes don’t seem to help your condition, you shall have to seek medical aid where the expert can adjust your medication, optimize the treatment for anxiety or depression or recommend oestrogen or androgen therapies as per requirements.
Hair loss, also known as baldness or alopecia, refers to the condition where you lose excess hair from part of your head. Hair loss can gradually develop over the years or can happen abruptly. This condition can affect anyone, of any age. Nevertheless, older men are more likely to suffer from hair loss problems. An estimated 65% of men experience baldness by age 60.
What are the causes of hair loss?
Ideally, people lose about 100 hairs per day, which is part of your normal hair growth cycle. This usually goes unnoticed since new hair grows in at the same time. Hair loss occurs when this cycle is disrupted- when the hair follicle is damaged, scarred or fails to generate new hair. Such a condition can be temporary or permanent.
Several factors are responsible for hair loss problems-
- Heredity or family history of alopecia
- Hormonal changes due to thyroid problems, menopause or pregnancy
- Certain medications or supplements
- Aggressive radiation therapies/chemotherapy used in cancer treatments
- An emotional/physical shock, stress
- Poor diet
Early signs of hair loss-
Early and the most commonly observed symptoms of hair loss include-
- Patchy, circular bald spots on the scalp
- Gradual thinning of hair on top of the head
- Scaly patches all over the scalp
- Loosening of hair
How does Ayurveda help treat hair loss problems?
As per Ayurveda, Pitta dosha, which is characterized by the elements of water and fire, is accountable for the functioning of hormones and the digestive system, and leads to premature greying of hair and baldness.
- Ayurveda recommends Raktamokshana therapy (also known as Leech therapy) to treat hair loss problems. Raktamokshana is a purification therapy that is performed to cleanse, detoxify the blood.
- Raktamokshana is the procedure of letting out toxic, impure blood, which is the cause of many diseases. Various types of Raktamokshana are practiced, depending on the medical condition and body type (prakriti) of each individual.
The procedure is performed in 5 different ways-
- Jalaukacharana- the prosess through which blood is let out using leeches.
- Prachanna- small incisions are made on the diseased portion using various instruments.
- Sringa- a cow’s horn is placed over the incised portion to draw out impure blood.
- Siravyadha- venous blood is drawn out from the blood stream (without any side effects) using instruments.
- Alabu- refers to the process of creating vacuum, and extracting blood through the vacuum.
Raktamokshana works as both curative as well as preventive therapy. This Ayurvedic method is a complete or partial treatment, depending on the situation.
Premature ejaculation (PE) is characterized by premature discharge of sperm while having sexual intercourse. This leads to a lack of satisfaction for both the sexual partners, and several secondary psychological symptoms in the male like performance anxiety, stress and depression. This issue used to be stigmatized and treated insensitively earlier, but with a rising number of cases, treatment has fortunately been made easily accessible. The symptoms need to be properly diagnosed, though, before treatment begins.
Causes of PE:
PE is caused by a combination of causes, both physiological and emotional, which almost always require treatment. The major ones are:
- Trauma and great emotional distress in life, including PTSD.
- Medical causes, like diabetes/cancer treatment drugs.
- Decreased blood supply to the genitals, due to age or physical infirmity.
- Ejaculating very soon while having intercourse.
- Occurrence of the above phenomena on multiple occasions, and not only once or twice – marking the fact that the condition is now chronic.
- Unable to control ejaculation.
- Lack of sexual desires and fantasies, or heightened stimulation.
- Negative rather than positive feelings while thinking of sexual activities and experiences.
Treatment of PE – what are the benefits of Panchkarma?
PE can be treated by a variety of medicinal schools, both conventional and alternative. Among all of them, Panchkarma stands out as the most beneficial by far. Here is why:
- Customized treatment: While prescribing drugs and/or therapeutic treatment, Panchkarma takes into account the medical and psychological history of the patient. You are tested for allergies, resistance to certain drugs, and personality quirks. The medication prescribed after so much research usually gives cure that is both holistic and very long lasting.
- Reduced side-effects: Panchkarma never involves surgery when treating PE, and therefore reduces the risk of secondary, acquired diseases. Radiation may expose you to carcinogens, and surgery can quickly turn invasive, leading to major damage of internal organs. When you treat your PE with Panchkarma, you are automatically insulated from these troubles.
- Reduces cost of treatment: As the chances for secondary diseases are drastically reduced, as are the chances of a relapse of PE, your further costs of treatment are reduced also. This in turn relieves you from stress related to managing your treatment expenses, and improves your mental well-being along with the physical.
PE is a disorder that has the potential to affect both your emotional and physical health, and your ability to have healthy relationships in your life. If you have a hunch that you might have it, you should seek out a consultation with your doctor immediately. After having done that, book your slot for your Panchkarma treatment immediately! It will stand you in very good stead in the long run.