The loss of libido or a decline in the sex drive is quite disastrous for your martial life. It can literally sound the death knell for you relationship.
Not to worry, this problem is fairly common and can easily be addressed. One of the easiest ways to address is by employing some of nature’s gifts. Extracts from plants like Ashwangandha are great in revitalizing the body, including one’s sex drive. Listed below are some natural ayurvedic remedies to take your libido up a few notches -
- Ashwagandha- Also known as Indian ginseng, it is used to cure premature ejaculation, impotence and low sex drive. It does so by improving nerve function and helping the body manage stress. It strengthens the respiratory and reproductive systems by reducing stress and fatigue. Taken with warm milk, honey and ginger, it is easy to digest and integrate into the diet.
- Shatavari- Used to enhance female fertility, Shatavari nourishes female reproductive organs such as the Ovum. It helps regulate the hormonal balance, blood circulation and increase the chances of conception. It is also used to reduce the risks of a miscarriage. An anti-inflammatory herb, it helps cure impotence and genital inflammation.
- Shilajit- An aphrodisiac, Shilajit prolongs and improves sexual functions. It improves both the count and quality of sperm. It helps regulate hormonal balance and improves blood circulation and makes detoxification more efficient. It improves energy and helps with endurance.
- Talmakhana- An herb, Talmakhana is used to treat semen anomalies and improve sperm quality. Also used to cure premature ejaculation, it improves the blood circulation to your genitals. An anti-inflammatory herb, it helps boost semen production. It is also a very powerful aphrodisiac.
- Gokshura- An herb that improves sexual drive and desire and will subsequently improve sexual performance. A non-hormonal bio stimulator, it enhances erection and strengthens penile tissue making it an effective remedy for erectile dysfunction.
When it comes to sexuality and sexual desire, the natural approach is always the best way to do it. If you are looking to add a bit of spice in your sex life, perhaps you should try these ayurvedic remedies to boost your libido.