The liver is a vital organ within the body, which functions as a filter for the blood that comes from the digestive system. One of the conditions that afflict this organ is fatty liver, which occurs due to the accumulation of triglycerides within it. There could be multiple reasons behind this, such as alcoholism, obesity, pregnancy, hepatitis among many others. Homeopathy has some great treatments for fatty liver disease, depending on the cause. Here we try to find out how homeopathic medicines can be helpful in live problems without any side effects.
1. Nux vomica: Effective homeopathic medicine for fatty liver as one of the major reason for developing a fatty liver is alcoholism. While drinking moderate amounts of alcohol isn't harmful, the tendency to drink very regularly will lead to fatty liver disease. In such cases, you may feel pain in the abdomen, especially a few hours after eating. You may also suffer from constipation with cravings for fatty and spicy food. Nux Vomica is thus prescribed in these conditions.
2. Phosphorus: Fatty liver has many symptoms, which may manifest differently in different people. Many people complain about indigestion and sour belching. Your liver area may be painful and you may also vomit. You may constantly crave for foods such as ice-creams, juices, and cold drinks. In such cases, you may feel weak after passing stool. Phosphorus is a great homeopathic remedy in such cases of live problem
3. Chelidonium: This is one of the best overall homeopathic remedies for fatty liver. Some of the symptoms where Chelidonium may work are as follows:
4. Calcarea carb: If you are obese or fairly overweight and suffer from fatty liver, Calcarea carbonica can be very effective in treating the symptoms. Some of the symptoms exhibited by the patients where this homeopathy medication is effective would be a yearning for eggs, profuse sweating, and sensitivity to air if it's cold.
5. Lycopodium: This homeopathic medication is very effective in treating fatty liver disease, especially if you suffer from gastric issues and acidity. You may have symptoms like bloating of the stomach, burning of the esophagus when belching or burping and pain in the upper right abdomen. You may also exhibit cravings for hot drinks and sweets. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.