Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant SharmaYour feedback matters!
I lost my father 10 years ago and since then my mother has been working. Her office timings are from 10 am-6 pm. Firstly she complained about excessive bleeding and like something is shivering within the ankles. She also felt as if something hair-like substance is always present below her tongue in her mouth. Sought several medication (both allopathic and homeopathic) but none of them helped. Since her childhood, allopathic medicines always posed problems for her as it never suited her (feels like burning within). In 2013, she underwent a surgery and got her uterus removed. But after her operation when she was given allopathic medicines in abundance, problem of acidity began. Doctors said she is suffering from depression. Right now she is taking homeopathic medicine. She also sees a lot of dreams in her sleep at night and a results she wakes up 2 to 3 times during the night. And the moment she wakes up. Her heartbeat increases tremendously. And feels as if whole body is burning.help me on this
I am feeling my throat is getting dry and also feeling some roughness with tong no other pain is it is cancer sign it my be note i have smoked ?
When I am going to sleep my nose fill and I get ok in morning please help me how to get out from situation.
My breathing is heavy almost all the time, Snoring is a big issue with me. My age is 30, Name Rajesh, 87kgs, 5'6" ht. Unable to control weight as I am a foodie. I get exhausted even if I climb few steps. How can this be controlled? Some times I even have pain in left shoulder and heart. Is this a symptom for cardiac problem?
Snoring is loud hoarse or harsh breathing sound that occurs during sleep.it is caused by the physical obstruction of the flow of air through mouth and nose as progressing from light sleep to deep sleep.
- A long soft palate and a long uvula ( the dangling tissue in the back of mouth )
- Obstructed nasal airways
- Nasal allergies
- Sinus infection
- Being overweight
-:Deviated septum ( the wall that separates one nostril from the other )
- Nasal Polyps
- Abnormalities in facial bones.
My husband is 55. having lot of sneezing itchy nose and mucus. All of a sudden this problem has increased from past 1 month. He's tired of this is taking homeopathy drops n spray. He is diabetic. Which is also not in control. Pl help.
I am a student and I have problem in throat. When I want to speak it gets coughed. Is there any way to get a clean throat.
I have throat infection carrying near abt a month. What can be the problem? Aftr proper medicines n treatment it dint stop.
A gland in my rights cheeks near my right ear. Its been to 6 months now I am having it, I consulted it with a doctor once at strong but, he said its nothing it will go slowly, and there was no pain that period. NOW I feel pain there and the gland has increased its size. I am really getting worried. Please reply fast.
I am 40 years male, and having trouble of ear problems. As I listen to constant noise or sound of buzzing which may be termed as tinnitus. Is this condition curable? What is the medication if any?
Had a disc replacement less than a month ago. Now have a sinus/ear infection. Antibiotics don't seem to be working, and the ear pain/discomfort seems to be getting worse. Am I having more trouble with fighting off the infection because of the surgery? Should I be seeking medical attention even though I've got five days left in the course of antibiotics?
What is the effect of masturbation on testosterone hormone whether this will increase or decrease or no any effect. If the level is changes then. Will this affects secondary sexual character? If changes occurs then it will affect on vocal cords & sound becomes thick. I think like that what is your opinion this is wrong or other effect.
Ever had tempting food calling out to you, but could not to swallow it? This could be a serious medical condition and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes, certain disorders in the throat or the esophagus culminate in acute difficulties in swallowing. Commonly termed dysphagia, this disease is directly linked to some sort of a neuro cardiac abnormality. Dysphagia is commonly noted in babies and aged people or in other words in those age groups whose immunity systems are not necessarily strong. Occasional troubles in swallowing can go unnoticed and may not necessarily raise the alarm, but if this condition prevails for a comparatively long period of time, then one really needs to get themselves checked.
Some of the most prominent causes of dysphagia have been enlisted below:
- Muscular and nervous dysfunctions: On certain occasions, the nerves and the muscles that are responsible for transporting food through the food pipe may not be functioning properly. As a consequence of which, food particles find it difficult to navigate through the esophagus and reach the stomach. Such a condition may be spurred by a stroke or nervous diseases like Parkinson's, sclerosis or dystrophy. A weak immunity system, leading to an inflammation and thus narrowing of the esophageal walls may also cause such a disease.
- Gastronomical distresses: Ulcers or inflammation of the food pipe due to some gastroenteric disorders is also a cause of dysphagia. Such a condition may arise out of innocuous situations like an allergic reaction or on account of more chronic medical distresses like cancers and tumors.
- Dryness inside the mouth: The saliva in the mouth helps in debilitating the food particles into digestible form. However, due to some kind of a hormonal imbalance, if there isn't adequate saliva formation, it becomes a task to swallow the food and results in dysphagia.
With timely diagnosis, dysphagia can be treated effectively. Treating dysphagia usually involves a few clinical methods as well as a few lifestyle changes. Certain specialists advice exercising the throat muscles that can possibly ease out swallowing while others recommend specific changes in the diet for the same. Surgical procedures involve dilation and endoscopy which clears out the surface area of the esophagus as a result of which heals dysphagia to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Ent specialist.
I've been having headache and a throat pain since last three days. I did have a party before these days. Can you suggest my problem and remedy?
Hiee sir I have sore throat problem and somehow its not getting any better .and also keep on sneezing .usually when I get up in the morning I have running nose .and almost every time idk why .it is like I have a problem that I catch cold very easily. .i do not know whether it is some kind pf allergy or not. Presently I am on a homeopathy treatment for PCOD and the aforesaid problem Wherein the doctor advised me 2 stop eating junk food bcoz I hav gained weight and not having periods regular. I usually avoid eating outside food .bt today my cousin forced me 2 hav bit .and now I have this pain in my throat. Idk what to do .it is paining allot .and also I am afraid that did eating junk affected my treatment or not.
How to control sinus problems and headache during winter and maintain perfect health conditions all time?
Doctor I have kind of giddiness throughout the day. Feeling dizzy. Feel like falling down. What maybe the reason.
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary. However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis,medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.