Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from from nose bleeding sometimes it gave severe pain in my nose. I have tried some remedies like steam but it couldn't help me.
Sir I am having problem in my throat. Generally I am suffered from cough and cold. I am a teacher. My school is in dusty atmosphere outside the city. I have to speak loudly to control and teach the students. From 25 to 30 days some times I feel tightness in my throat It's appear that some one pressed my neck from outside. I am feeling dryness in throat. Please suggest me what should I do.
I am having headache and I have try several medicines and I am 40 years old what to do and also I have sinus problem so please advise me what to do.
Hi I am 22 yrs old for the past 2 months I could feel a small lump in my throat like something was struck there size of a small tablet. It is not painful but it is very much disturbing. I also have a condition that I had to urinate 1 to 2 hrs this past 3 months and a slight irritation after urinating I checked for diabetes but my blood sugar level is normal. Need advice what it could be.
I have a sore throat and I also have nasal congestion. And I can't breath freely. I also taken some medications but it doesn't work what should I do.
My nose bone is not straight the lower one is shifted towards left whats the reason and why it happened. Never had any accidents or anything still it happened.
I am 30 year male and I am feeling very low due to weakness because of 2 days loose motions one weak back and I have backache, with dizziness and pain in eyes from last few days. Could you prescribed some medicine or diet plan, exercise to overcome from such condition.
About a 45 percent of adults snore occasionally, and although most people tend to ignore it, snoring is a problem that must be dealt with consideration. There are many families where one spouse snores and keeps the other person from a good night’s sleep. It has been reported that snoring can create severe disputes in marriage and one who snores must take steps to control snoring.
Snoring is not simply a nuisance, but a major proportion of individuals who snore are affected with obstructive sleep apnea by which breathing is disrupted while a person is fast asleep. This condition increases the risk of heart diseases. Fortunately, there are ways to control a person's snoring.
- Weight loss: Having a large neck circumference and being overweight increases the risk of pushing the fat down at the throat resulting in snoring. With a suitable weight loss training, one can control the snoring to a considerable extent.
- Altering sleep positions: Sleeping on the sides help in forbidding the tongue from resting backwards and blocking the throat while sleeping. Some specially created pillows can help the individuals from rolling back during sleep.
- Limit alcohol intake: Drinking alcohol contributes to further relaxation of muscles in the airways and collapse the path which makes snoring even worse. Limiting consumption of alcohol and avoiding to drink it at least 4 to 5 hours before going to bed can reduce snoring to a significant extent.
- Stop smoking: Smoking invariably leads to nasal congestion as well as inflammation which in turn worsen snoring. If one is running out of reasons to avoid smoking, then this is one of the most convincing reasons to quit smoking and enjoy overall good health.
- Certain medications: There are some medicines, particularly sedatives and antihistamines are designed to have a relaxing effect and can, therefore, aggravate snoring. But it is advised to consult with the general physician before making any alterations in the medicine routine.
- Avoid opening the mouth: Those who are aware of snoring with the mouth open must avoid opening the mouth during sleep by using a specifically designed tape or adhesive for closing shut the mouth while sleeping.
- Using specialised device: The mandibular advancement device is specifically crafted for those who suffer from tongue-based snoring. This equipment helps in moving the jaw forward as well as prevent the tongue from blocking the backside of the throat while sleeping.
- Avoid nasal collapse: Those who suffer from nasal collapse must use some form of adhesive nasal dilator strip which has to be placed over the nose. This would aid in keeping the airways open as well as reduce snoring.
- Treat allergies: Inflammation, as well as nasal congestion triggered by allergies, is a common cause of snoring while sleeping. One must opt to do an allergy test to identify and reduce potential allergens in the area where the individual sleeps such as bedding type, pet hair, dust mites, wheat or dairy intolerance and lessen snoring.
Thus, snoring can be controlled before it becomes a problem.