I am suffering from teeth problem. Recently I have done rct but frequently I get problem in my teeth so please suggest how can I get healthy my teeth on daily routine basis.

Dear Vivek. Thank you for the question. I request you to kindly give more details of the problem. I understand that a Root Canal treatment has been done. Do you frequently get pain in the same tooth? Do you notice any foul smelling discharge around that tooth? Is there a swelling at the time you get pain? The information to these questions will help me answer your query better. Kindly get back to me with further information. Thank you.
You have mentioned teeth problem which indicates remaining teeth to me. To get healthy teeth you need to brush properly better with fluoridated paste which reduces cavity formation.on routine basis, i suggest you to get your teeth cleaned from dentist every 6 months which will take care of cavities and gum problems. Also if u see any discolouration on tooth please instantly seek dental help to prevent further loss of tooth structure.any more queries feel free to ask on 9890232345.
proper brushing is the key of success